My work in progress, dont have a set goal here just running all the old raids/instances trying to piece together a unique set:

Quote Originally Posted by fluffycactus23 View Post
    i love it! that armor variation is not available anymore though i suppose? shame
    No, I'm quite sure that only the green tinted version is available in game now. I don't even really PVP but farmed just for the set at the time cos loved it.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=991
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckening/simple
    Here's my armory I only miss the shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with warriors wanting to look like a paladin.. in one of their most horrible tiers no less? Prolly just cus others do it huh

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    What's up with warriors wanting to look like a paladin.. in one of their most horrible tiers no less? Prolly just cus others do it huh
    I dont really like warrior tiers to dark in color and about 80% are red i guess playing since bc i always looked at paladin tier and thought "gee that looks pretty awesome on me" plus its a rather unique look people people transmog to class armor tiers or the recolors. Im the only warrior i think on my server that isnt in "warrior sets" or the red pally T1 or purple pally T2.

And I guess to each his own i personally enjoyed the look of T3 paladin and think that hat works extremely well on a worgen or at least a heck of a lot better then most i just wish i could turn my hair/fur from the permanent black to white.

This is mine. I'm using the sanctified T10 set at the moment (I was using full TT14, not displaying the helm as it was ugly, but switched as we got a new warr tank and he was using T14 too. I don't like looking like anyone else in the raid, heh), and using Armageddon for the weapons, tho I tend to change my weapon Tmog all the time, I have a big collection of interesting weapons in my bank for that very purpose.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    This is mine. I'm using the sanctified T10 set at the moment (I was using full TT14, not displaying the helm as it was ugly, but switched as we got a new warr tank and he was using T14 too. I don't like looking like anyone else in the raid, heh), and using Armageddon for the weapons, tho I tend to change my weapon Tmog all the time, I have a big collection of interesting weapons in my bank for that very purpose.
    I LOVE Armageddon but can never use them myself without annoying myself.

I always feel like one of those transformer toys that when it's in Robot mode has all these massive crappy flappy bits everywhere that you can't hide.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Its basically the length (OMG ITS GUT'S SWORD, basically) that I like about it, tho I do dislike the "sticky tape" design (Lotta wrath gear did that for some stupid reason. Its not an art choice I get.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted

That's mine, trying to figure out what weapon to use...

Soul Blade maybe? it fits the T10 colors i guess
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    I dont really like warrior tiers to dark in color and about 80% are red i guess playing since bc i always looked at paladin tier and thought "gee that looks pretty awesome on me" plus its a rather unique look people people transmog to class armor tiers or the recolors. Im the only warrior i think on my server that isnt in "warrior sets" or the red pally T1 or purple pally T2.

And I guess to each his own i personally enjoyed the look of T3 paladin and think that hat works extremely well on a worgen or at least a heck of a lot better then most i just wish i could turn my hair/fur from the permanent black to white.
    I, personally, think that the warriors is one of the class that have the most awesome sets (Warlocks too), but that make every warrior use a full tier :S, so they become less original, i don't really like the paladin T3 but i once saw someone who combined the paladin T3 with another set and looked really good

I actually use the orange/red plate gear from the FoS/PoS/HoR Wotlk dungeons. It compliments an orc warrior well.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Soul Blade maybe? it fits the T10 colors i guess
    I use T10, Soul Blade, and it's matching shield (Blockade's). The green on the shield seems a bit off, but I think it contrasts very nicely.

My newest set. I love the color green, wanted to make a green set. I wish I could have used the new crafted dreadful death knight helm, but I can't because I'm a warrior. D:

Nothing crazy but I dig it

Last edited by Jurias; 2013-04-10 at 04:54 PM.

img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6424/20467337.36/0_8663e_1276ea70_orig.jpg
    img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4128/20467337.36/0_87338_7471fed7_orig.jpg
    img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5639/20467337.36/0_87339_6b2a1b8b_orig.jpg

need a good matching tabard for heroic t11, not sure what good options there is