Guild armor sets, forum armor sets and so on

So with this Transmogrifier coming up I was thinking; Will this change how the community/players will represent in the game? Will the different high end guilds create some form of team color theme, some kind of template for their classes. So followers and fans might follow them by getting the same outfit, kinda showing who they support.

The same goes for all different communities outthere, for instance, might there be a armor template to show that you are a mmo-champion.com follower?

What do you think?

Deleted
    Almost everything is possible and a lot of sets are out there for gearing. So a "guild dresscode" can happen if you ask me.

Only thing is that difference in armor types may make it impossible to get every character looking exacly the same. But you can make a character dresscode, like Palidins wear this and mages wear that, etc.

while i can imagine it would be a huge pain in the ass to get an entire raid to dress the same.
    (sometimes it can be a challenge to get an entire raid not to stand in the fire)
    it would make for some awesome boss kill photos

Deleted
    Going to create a guild called "The Stormwind Guards" and force all plate users to use Stormwind Guard-look set and all casters Stormwind Wizards and Priests! Hunters and rogues will look like lvl 40 mail users and shamans will be kicked from the guild.

This would be cool, and for the most part the guild tabard accomplishes this. You could probably achieve real cool guild photos if everyone has the same helm, shoulders, and gloves.

Unfortunately since we have armor restrictions you couldn't get everyone looking the same. But if you had a cloth outfit, everyone could just swap that on for photos. But I think the idea is to look like it all the time. Would be cool to see boss fights where everyone actually looks like they are part of a unified group taking something down.

Deleted
    potions of illusion work well for the kind of thing where your looking to get everyone look the same for a screen shot.
    just need one person with the SW armor set, then people run over to him one after another drink there potion and get into postion.
    Have to be quick though, only has a 2 min usage

Guild uniforms?

I like the idea. Would be a bitch to pull off though.