Bloodfang is pretty fantastic, but it's ease of being acquired these days will probably mean seeing a lot of it. I personally like 4pc T6 with matching Belt/Boots, Cursed Vision, and Shards of Azzinoth.

Oh, I want to have a go. So many of you have awesome set ideas, and really made them unique. So far, I have this in mind: http://imageshack.us/f/851/baaaam.png/

I'm currently look for a belt that's similar to the one I chose, but easier to obtain. Luckily, it's only the belt I'm searching for, which is one of the smaller pieces. I might try for new boots, as well, but those are working for now.

Gonna go with something like this:

Gonna grab the camp taraujo shoulder quest, battlescar monion(http://www.wowhead.com/item=53226), for the set and then try matching the weapons acording to the specs.
    Daggers - would be 2 shards of azzinoth
    Swords - there are really lots of options here
    Another armor choices would be the Black Version of the T2 gear and the T6.

btw veeno. what daggers are those? I dont remember them anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    Gonna go with something like this:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qdVZa.jpg[/IG]
    Gonna grab the camp taraujo shoulder quest, battlescar monion(http://www.wowhead.com/item=53226), for the set and then try matching the weapons acording to the specs.
    Daggers - would be 2 shards of azzinoth
    Swords - there are really lots of options here
    Another armor choices would be the Black Version of the T2 gear and the T6.

Unobtainable now, The dagger was from old ZA from the hexlord. Unfortunate I had that dagger too til I threw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    [...]
    Those should be Daggers of Bad Mojo.

oh yeah i remember those! Also threw them away!

Who knows, they're gonna add lot's of new stuff for transmogriphers, maybe we get them back or some Glaive looking weapons.

As the others have stated, they're both Dagger of Bad Mojo. I luckily kept mine, as well as Akil'zon's Talonblade.
    Last edited by Veeno; 2011-09-05 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Typo.

15+ Year Old Account
    I call this my dark ninja:

Dark Ninja - Wowhead Model Viewer

Feel free to join the brotherhood.

---------- Post added 2011-09-05 at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Made myself a nice easy-to-obtain (kinda) set...

Looks like a real damn Rogue!

Dark assassin of doom!
    Haha I've been sitting on this look for ages, good taste you have there.

Brotherhood of Dark Assassins!

---------- Post added 2011-09-05 at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's mine:

Nice and simple...

Still unsure about the weapons, though... Any suggestions? This setup is for Combat.

For Sub/Mut it's double Melchanzee (or w/e its called) dagger.

I sure as hell hope Blizzard gives us a 1.4 speed 1h sword in 4.3.! WTB 2x ninjaswords that sheath on the back!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

---------- Post added 2011-09-05 at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bandits99 View Post
    here is the best white rogue set i can come up with. most of it is from LW/BS may be items that have the same skin not sure.
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31356252
    You Sir, are an enemy to the Brotherhood.

---------- Post added 2011-09-05 at 02:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vein View Post
    Terrorblade/Netherblade
    I'd go with Double Anarchy for Daggers too but they don't match as well as the Warp Splinter's Thorns do. :3
    Excellent look, really unique daggers. I'd use them but the purple didn't match well with what I had in mind.
    Last edited by Cygne; 2011-09-05 at 09:50 AM.

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

10+ Year Old Account
    Full T5 with Perdition Blade and CHT or Dragonfang Blade

The current 2 sets I've made;

http://i.imgur.com/P9NgH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/abwah.jpg

Still hunting a good mace for the pve one (more than likely the pantsless slayer one) for when I play combat, but otherwise both sets are complete. May add the matching slayer non-set boots if they drop for me soon rather than the current kneehighs.
    The weapons do not show enchants, and always have the black/red glow.

Dusky Belt is seriously the best belt ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love those daggers and the ns chest on opportunists.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    Love those daggers and the ns chest on opportunists.
    The chest and those legs also happen to meld together seamlessly if you look at them very close, which I found pretty peculiar. I guess they may have been made off of the same or a similar art template at some point. The black outlined panels of the legs and chest perfectly line up under the belt though which really makes it look like it was meant to be there.

I'm a huge fan of the dusk blade/whatever all of their names are for a lot of reasons. the model itself is very nice without seeming over the top, and the glow will be very useful for getting rid of the landslide look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's the other set that I've been working on

Battle-Hardened Warrior

---------- Post added 2011-09-05 at 01:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    The chest and those legs also happen to meld together seamlessly if you look at them very close, which I found pretty peculiar. I guess they may have been made off of the same or a similar art template at some point. The black outlined panels of the legs and chest perfectly line up under the belt though which really makes it look like it was meant to be there.

I'm a huge fan of the dusk blade/whatever all of their names are for a lot of reasons. the model itself is very nice without seeming over the top, and the glow will be very useful for getting rid of the landslide look.
    Yea I have a set similar to that that I linked above, except I replace the gloves and boots with the ns ones. The two sets really do blend in well with each other.

Deleted
    On the assassination shoulder theme:

Cloaked Hood does not fit 100% in terms of coloring. However, for that particular item model there is only one more option (in leather, loads in cloth). And I do like the model.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggnot View Post
    On the assassination shoulder theme:

Cloaked Hood does not fit 100% in terms of coloring. However, for that particular item model there is only one more option (in leather, loads in cloth). And I do like the model.
    Although I don't like the shoulders at all (They've been reused way too much), I like the subtle touch of the T8-Belt. Thumbs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I see lots of people using what appears to be Stealthers Helmet of Second sight, is there any other way of obtaining that? Cos I am absolutely gutted about destroying it ages ago. I know there is a teal colour version but the black is preferable for obvious reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    I see lots of people using what appears to be Stealthers Helmet of Second sight, is there any other way of obtaining that? Cos I am absolutely gutted about destroying it ages ago. I know there is a teal colour version but the black is preferable for obvious reasons.
    Theres 3 other black ones:
    -Cowl of Defiance from Netherspite in Karazhan
    -Cowl of Nature's Breath from Gruul
    -Malefic Mask of the Shadows from High King Maulgar in Gruul's lair

And to anyone thats gonna use T6, "Black Featherlight Boots" matches better then the current T6 boots color wise!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    A number of options. Netherspite and KZ is easy to solo. Get a few more and both Gruul/Maulgar offers an alternative. You should get a "copy" of it pretty quickly.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=31109/st...#same-model-as

Deleted
    Anything looks stylish with a tuxedo shirt! This is a mail outfit, but I'm a little torn between these legs and http://www.wowhead.com/item=14612 . Opinions?

Last edited by mmocefc07ee7b3; 2011-09-06 at 06:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Alynei

You realize that you can only transmog leather to leather right? Or are you not a rogue?