15+ Year Old Account

Had a few compliments while in some random HCs

What do you all think?
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggan View Post

Had a few compliments while in some random HCs

What do you all think?
    runin with the exact same set except for the daggers im usin Core Hound Tooths even the tabard is the same
    was planin to complete my T2 tough (missin 1-2 pieces still) couse its more badass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post

Just T5 with Ceremonial Warmaul Dagger and Shard.

(Ceremonical Warmaul Blood Blade is awesome, and it's glow doesn't get ruined by horrible enchants. Much better version of Gutgore Ripper imo)
    So sick on goblin I love that set on gobbo

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant upload a pic of my char right now, since i am at work :C

The set i am using is the "Boneshredder" set, whithout the helm and Eskhandar's Right Claw for my MH (not a fitting choice, but didnt had other) and Lionhead Dagger for OH (Really like this dagger, its just like Rambo's knife).

Anyways, my armory link is at my sig if anyone cares to look.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    I used this set for quite a while, really fitting on an orc, the helm is sick and i really loved it. I found a set really close to this one but on a dif color (not the original nax tier, it was grey or something. Cant find the name :C
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

i saw many use the dagger from molten core ... i did that too then i realised the version which is dropped by onixia is a lot better , better details better txtures and so on ...
    She can be soloed almost , well i always 2 manned her but i am rlly sure she can be soloed , just saying maybe someone didnt knew ... For me made a huuge difference .

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 09:54 PM ----------

working on other 3 4 sets atm

Deleted

Called this one "the pitfighter"

What do you think?

^^^druid xmogs r neat

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 09:43 AM ----------

check it
    Last edited by Lunesta; 2012-10-26 at 02:43 PM.

Feral, and anybody else.

I really like Feral's NE female rogue transmog, so I'd like to know what items set are those? I cannot post with a picture or pm yet. I hope anyone can recognize it. His picture is on page 65. I suspect it's a druid items set, isn't it?

Might use the shado-pan helm with this set, when I reach exalted with them
    Last edited by Kaos Incarnate; 2012-10-28 at 08:13 PM.

All brutal pieces, with merc daggers. Boots are from BT, belt from chess event in kara. Helm is from omnotron in BWD.
    Last edited by Fadeout; 2012-10-29 at 12:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post

All brutal pieces, with merc daggers. Boots are from BT, belt from chess event in kara. Helm is from omnotron in BWD.
    you mean girdle of treachery?
    anyway, this picture is too small to have a meaning about the set.
    possible to post a bigger one (or link to a picture)?

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    you mean girdle of treachery?
    anyway, this picture is too small to have a meaning about the set.
    possible to post a bigger one (or link to a picture)?
    Decided to sub out the helm, didnt really suit that gear I think. Hoping to get the Hide of Chromaggus from BWD, if I do then I might run with the helm from omnotron. Old link, and new set link. New set has the opportunists helm from TBC and the belt is a JP druid belt, forget the name of it. Something to do with healing.

edit: and new set has guardian boots instead of shadowmasters, the shadowmasters colour was just a bit off. Running with UC Tabard until the opportunity arises for lightbringer. If that never comes I may buy the frostwolf tabard.

http://imageshack.us/f/189/wowscrnshot103012002850.jpg/

an easy one with some items from MoP but I like the style

Been playing about with a new temporary style for my Rogue, just by mixing up the current dungeon sets a bit. Guess it would work pretty well for a druid too.

All pretty easy to get. Helmet and Shoulders are dropped in old BC normal dungeons.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
    Decided to sub out the helm, didnt really suit that gear I think. Hoping to get the Hide of Chromaggus from BWD, if I do then I might run with the helm from omnotron. Old link, and new set link. New set has the opportunists helm from TBC and the belt is a JP druid belt, forget the name of it. Something to do with healing.

edit: and new set has guardian boots instead of shadowmasters, the shadowmasters colour was just a bit off. Running with UC Tabard until the opportunity arises for lightbringer. If that never comes I may buy the frostwolf tabard.

http://imageshack.us/f/189/wowscrnshot103012002850.jpg/
    Somehow this brutal set looks better on undead. I had it for a while in my backpack, but somehow I got the feeling it just didn't fit.
    Anyway, looks nice.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Been playing about with a new temporary style for my Rogue, just by mixing up the current dungeon sets a bit. Guess it would work pretty well for a druid too.

*img snipped*

All pretty easy to get. Helmet and Shoulders are dropped in old BC normal dungeons.
    Looks very neat.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Lilun/simple

My transmog. Will post a proper picture when i'm home.