10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Take it you already vendored your Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade back in BC too?

They've been saying for quite a while that it's in the plans eventually but no idea when or if it's on the list after the Dance Studio . It's a real shame because most enchants look bad on daggers because the effects are compressed so much. also it would open up so much more choice in daggers.

update: took a pic with my own rogue with the daggers
    Could you post this item set for me? :P

All the gear except for the helm is Vicious gear. Helm is http://www.wowdb.com/items/27415-darkguard-face-mask

Dagger seems to be http://www.wowhead.com/item=20214/mindfang
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Could you post this item set for me? :P
    you can buy all besides helmet&weapon in dalaran sewer , its the s9 pvp gear.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Atm I'm using Cataglysmic Gladiator gear + Zandalari daggers. Not exciting.

BUT! This is my plan! I got the fist weapon of Twin consorts last week and was so inspired by their beauty that I made a whole new set that I'm starting to farm this week! (YAY DRUID GEAR)

Helm: Cursed Vision of Sargeras (Other ideas would be MUCH appreciated!)
    Shoulders: Shoulder guards of Assimilation
    Chest: Vest of the Glowing Crescent
    Shirt: Scarlet Filigreed Doublet
    Gloves: Handguards of Potent Cures
    Waist: Slayers Belt
    Legs: Leggings of the Immortal Night
    Fist Weapon: Wu-Lai, Bladed Fan of the Consorts
    Dagger: Dragonfang Blade

This is my new transmog.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...713202331.jpg/

Goal is for it to be all tyrannical gear (weapons might turn into Dragonfang blade) and the helm is Deadly Gladiator's Leather helm.

If I get the elite version, the dagger will be swapped out for http://www.wowhead.com/item=27463
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2013-04-18 at 02:39 AM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=884 I use this with Cursed Vision of Sargeras. I haven't gotten around to finding a good matching belt yet though. Weapon wise I use http://www.wowhead.com/item=78475.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuq, you guys. Your tier 15 belt is so very awkward. I hope they fix that bugged corset model. It smears all over the lower half of a tabard when using it. Anyways, here is my rogue. Simple and taking the challenge of working on a female worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Got bored of using standard T2 set so switched to the recolored boe Amani set. ~ sorry, can't post pics or links!
    I might run ZA to get the green helm to see how it looks (really wish there was a matching helm for this set), but for now I'm using the lowbie LW big voodoo mask and of course the twinblade daggers from ZA.

My favorite set in the game, decided to obtain it for my rogue ... now if only Glaives were transmoggable.

Deleted
    Could you post what armor ur using please? Looks amazing if you ask me

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=521

Druid tier 3 set, Everything but ring :P (the chest is not a full dress like other models). BMAH ftw.

Deleted
    Ofcourse T3 . Was looking on transmog websites, but no druid look-a-like set for rogues like this BMAH ftw idd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsorrow12 View Post
    My favorite set in the game, decided to obtain it for my rogue ... now if only Glaives were transmoggable.
    This..... is..... PERFECT And i like the daggers from Meg they fit perfectly!
    Btw... how much gold u had to spend (if u dont mind ofc) ?

15+ Year Old Account
    so does that only work with T3? or can you use the T7 tokens to buy other class sets? totally didn't know that you could wear other classes tier sets though! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsorrow12 View Post
    Yeah, good job that looks pretty awesome.

This is mine. Since this was done in the modelviewer the effects dont show normally the daggers are enveloped in a black glow that hides enchants. Before the last pvp season in cata always used the 'don't show helmet' option however I really, really liked that one though so I had to use it.
    Does anyone have a suggestion on which belt I could use that matches the color scheme of the helmet and shoulders? I used the nightslayer belt but it is black and red which is awesome without the helmet but it doesn't work too well now.

Quote Originally Posted by Divider View Post
    This..... is..... PERFECT And i like the daggers from Meg they fit perfectly!
    Btw... how much gold u had to spend (if u dont mind ofc) ?
    ty . I got lucky since i'm on a low pop server and no one cares about the BMAH except for a few people.. so I got all 7 items for 70k. There are other daggers that fit even better with this set, but i do not like them because they are toothpicks (tiny) http://www.wowhead.com/item=39714
    or Azzinoth's dagger, but the dagger's glow with enchants is just too much.

@kipling: No you can't use tokens to buy class specific items from tokens. Too be honest I am not sure why they took the class restriction off of the T3 items.

@Yutani: Seems i have the items for that set... the belts i have that match are cataclysmic pvp belt and Veteran kodohide belt (not sure if you can still buy these though).
    Last edited by Nightsorrow12; 2013-04-23 at 05:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutani View Post
    Yeah, good job that looks pretty awesome.

This is mine. Since this was done in the modelviewer the effects dont show normally the daggers are enveloped in a black glow that hides enchants. Before the last pvp season in cata always used the 'don't show helmet' option however I really, really liked that one though so I had to use it.
    Does anyone have a suggestion on which belt I could use that matches the color scheme of the helmet and shoulders? I used the nightslayer belt but it is black and red which is awesome without the helmet but it doesn't work too well now.
    I while the models look good, i dislike the mish mash of colours between the head/shoulders and the rest of the gear =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    I while the models look good, i dislike the mish mash of colours between the head/shoulders and the rest of the gear =/
    Naw, I think the transition is great. Ever notice how when you're trying to model a set around a character from a different game or movie (The Thor or the Judge Dredd attempts for example) you always end up with a ton of different colors? That's because outside of WoW (and batman?) people don't actually just mash one color all over someone and call it a day. The differing tones work together and you just dont see it enough these days.

Thing of that set as a mantle on top of the armor, like this:

Yeah, it's not an exact translation, but there's only so much we can do in WoW. To each their own, eh?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Yeah I agree. It's just that I don't want to replace neither gloves nor boots nor chest nor pants nor helmet nor the daggers. If the helmet were available with red spikes that would solve all the issues. But it isn't so I guess my transmog set just doesn't exist yet.

One thing though the red of the daggers appears very dominant in the model viewer in the actual game however this is toned down a lot due to the black glow.

@nightsorrow12: Thanks for the suggestions. I don't like the looks of the rest of the cataclysmic pvp set but I checked out the kodohide belt but it doesn't go well with the black t2.
    Last edited by Yutani; 2013-04-24 at 04:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

My rogue's mog.