Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warrior

Rage Mastery - You envelop your weapon in fiery vengence, giving the Enraged effect and dealing a stacking bleed effect with your melee swings for 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyane View Post
    for my hunter a battle rez

aderenaline shot 10 min cd

or a heroism

hunters call 10 min CD
    Hunters already have a blood lust so thats unlikely. That shot also is similiar to an older version of explosive shot that was changed to not dmg near by mobs.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy new DK spell that will cause the forums to flood with QQ about the imbalance of the game even more <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember in Blizzcon 2010 GC or one of the developer said something about DK will get Defile ability same as the LK one I think it will be insane for pve stuff.

For Paladins we might get something called Light Sphere some kind of situationer aoe spell that deals holy damage but adding talent to make it do silence for everyone who is at least near it for like 2 or 3 yards. :P

Shamans: I'd like to see at least another elemental, perhaps a Water Elemental that assists healing? - Also a fire shield to go with the current water/earth/lightning - could perhaps increase healing done or damage done (not too anal on what it does really, would like to see it)

Warlocks: Definately need a new pet, again something that could potentially heal. They got DPS/CC/Tank/Dispel/Raid Assist, a healing pet (not too extreme) would fit very well.

Deleted
    I want more druid forms, scorpion and flaming lion plox, even though thats all happening in this expansion I wanna be a firey kitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    [Heroic Resurrection] Sink your fist deep into the chest of a friendly player and squeeze as hard as you can repeatedly, pumping their heart for them and bringing them back to life.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I remember in Blizzcon 2010 GC or one of the developer said something about DK will get Defile ability same as the LK one I think it will be insane for pve stuff.
    They were asked if DKs will ever get Defile as their ability. the dev team laughed that it might happen on very high level.. Basicly it won't ever. Defile is just too strong to give it to players.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryl View Post
    Shamans: I'd like to see at least another elemental, perhaps a Water Elemental that assists healing? - Also a fire shield to go with the current water/earth/lightning - could perhaps increase healing done or damage done (not too anal on what it does really, would like to see it)
    To be honest, I'd like to see what blizzard could do to separate the Elements into distinct goupings and purposes. Things like making Searing Totem fire lightning bolts so Air becomes ranged DPS, Fire becomes melee DPS, Water becomes healing and Earth becomes survival. I was sorta hoping that the new Shaman CD would be a healing orientated Water Elemental.

EJL

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Every single other class will get a heroism ripoff.
    You mean a bloodlust ripoff seeing as heroism is already a ripoff in and of its own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorna View Post
    For Hunters, we should have;

Detonate Arrow

Target is hit X ammount of Physical damage. The target gains the timer debuff.
    When the timer is up, it explodes dealing damage to the target and surrounded enemies.
    If more than 2 targets are damaged, the hunter gains 10% damage for 20 seconds.

*Similar to living bomb*
    I've always wanted something like that, except it would affect our shots and work a little like Trap Launcher. Activate it and your next Arcane Shot, Serpent Sting, or Black Arrow explodes on impact, dealing it's usual damage to it's target plus 50% to all targets within an 8 yard radius. I'm not entirely sure if Explosive Shot, Kill Command, Chimaera Shot, or Kill Shot would be over powered or not so I decided not to included.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyane View Post
    for my hunter a battle rez

aderenaline shot 10 min cd

or a heroism

hunters call 10 min CD
    We already have one. Pick up a Core Hound and you get Ancient Hysteria.

Warlocks require shadow bolt volley >:O
    like the mag trash in bc :>

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want a misdirect for my priest, Just to be even more of a arse.
    A excute or mortal strike debuff for my enhance shammy.

Wink

Some new spells for balance only to bring them up to par in a pvp setting:

Cool Breeze - a teleport type spell with a nature like graphic, similar to blink or demonic circle to aid in getting trained by melee. Breaks movement impairing effects but not roots. Useable while stunned.

Slumbering Ancient - The Druid takes on the form of a sleeping ancient and becomes immune to damage and effects that cause loss of control. 8 sec duration, cannot move while sleeping and has a 30 sec shared CD with barkskin. 3-5 minute CD. (Maybe 8 minute CD for all specs with a balance talent to make it 3-5)

Edit: stupid auto correct
    Last edited by Fizzleshot; 2011-08-25 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Water elemental healer pet for my shaman.

Deleted
    I would love a water elemental or air for my shaman water for healing and air for ranged obviously.
    Maybe a new shield? Wind shield or fire shield, would be epic.

"puts on trollface" oh and a new totem that heals everyone to 100% health, increase dmg done by 20% and redcues dmg taken by 90%, last 10 seconds. 1 min cd -.-

I'd like if warrior could get a aoe charge knockback. Or a rage mode like killing-spree where he charges everything and do shittons of dmg.

mages should get a "inn" they could carry around like. Go into desolace at a random spot and now you can teleport there. make it so you could have 3 different places set at a time.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Paladins - Guardian Fusion

The caster fuses with his Guardian, increasing the caster's highest stat by x%. The Guardian's original ability continues.
    No....

GAnK should be reworked.

GAnK: Infuses the paladin with the Spirit of the Guardian of Ancient Kings causing him to grow and take on the form of that spirit. His melee attacks will also deal an additional X Holy damage and increase his Strength by 1% per attack. The spirit diffuses after 30s (or upon being dispelled), dealing damage to all hostile targets within range.

Ancient Guardian and Light of the Ancient Kings should also be reworked into seperatae spells and CDs.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I've always wanted something like that, except it would affect our shots and work a little like Trap Launcher. Activate it and your next Arcane Shot, Serpent Sting, or Black Arrow explodes on impact, dealing it's usual damage to it's target plus 50% to all targets within an 8 yard radius. I'm not entirely sure if Explosive Shot, Kill Command, Chimaera Shot, or Kill Shot would be over powered or not so I decided not to included.

We already have one. Pick up a Core Hound and you get Ancient Hysteria.
    i forgot we have a acient hyestria i havent played Beast mastery in a while

thx shiri for sig[Kael'thas US] {Hunter ilvl 548}; Neltharions Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vorna View Post
    Well, The next expansion will probably increase the levels to 90 knowing how fast these are being released.

But.. For your class, what ability do you hope or think is needed? Level 90
    Paladins: For fuck sake, a spell that isn't holy. Give us a melee ability that isn't holy!

Hunters will get Stampede. I'm calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!