Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yes, and the more the better

huge turn on for me

Deleted
    It doesn't bother me. My ex partner had a tattoo on her shoulder, it never bothered me at all, I thought it was nice actually.
    My current Gf has one on her lower back, it's a symbol of some sort, I never asked what it is exactly but again, it does not bother me. I find it more attractive than a turn off.
    That doesn't mean I like women with masses of tattoos, aslong as it's not over the top, it's all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other - Depends on location lol. Sleeves and such are awesome, tramp stamps are stupid, and "naughty bit" tattoos... eh. They're cool and all, but I don't get the fascination behind a tattoo that you only see when you're nude/wearing revealing clothes.

If you're gonna get a tattoo I say you may as well make it visible.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i had to choose with or without, i'd choose without tattoos.
    i dont mind having one or two small ones, but sleeves and giant tattoos in general turn me off.

I guess it really depends on the tattoo and where it's placed. Some tattoos can look really elegant on some girls, some are just ugly.

No, I generally dislike tatoos and other permanent changes to the body of any kind. Rarely I do find some small tatoos that do look kinda nice, but still, as a yes or no question I'll definitely say no.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    don't mind girls with a few tattoos, just not to many

10+ Year Old Account
    the right girl, with the right tattoos? very hot.

most girls, with shitty tattoos? terrible.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't normally like tattoo's with color, but I'll make exceptions for both of these. I absolutely LOVE full back pieces on women, either all black and gray, minimalist dark earthy colors (reds, browns, and oranges) and then some do look decent in full color, but not all.

Half sleeves and rib tattoo's also take the cake.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by ashley2ashes View Post
    i have a tattoo on my wrist and ive never done drugs in my life :\

If I said what I wanted to, I'd probably be infracted, and possibly have some kind of ban (mainly because I just hate myspace photos people take of themselves in mirrors). So instead, I'll politely just ask this question. Why would you take a picture of yourself in a mirror, when you could have just used the same cell phone camera to take a picture of just your tattoo, not a reflection of it in a mirror?

Now, if that image is cropped from a bigger, existing picture, then that's an acceptable answer. However I still harbor disdain for you for feeling the need to take a picture of yourself in a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    image snip

I don't normally like tattoo's with color, but I'll make exceptions for both of these. I absolutely LOVE full back pieces on women, either all black and gray, minimalist dark earthy colors (reds, browns, and oranges) and then some do look decent in full color, but not all.

Half sleeves and rib tattoo's also take the cake.
    Except in 10 years, those nice, colorful, vibrant, pieces of artwork, will look like dull, muddy pieces of shit.
    Last edited by Simonzi; 2011-08-26 at 09:56 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

15+ Year Old Account
    As always, these things ain´t so black and white imo... or how about this setup?

"Do you like tattooed girls?" :

or

"Do you like girls with no tattoos?" :

"I am smiling. I am perky. I am the girl scout on your front porch offering cookies for money.
    I am your biscuit prostitute. I hope our transaction is savory."

I don't mind a few good looking ones. My gf has a half sleeve on her left arm and some script on her ribcage(lolz to watch that one being done), i think it looks good, but tbh i don't notice either of them anymore. I don't like tattoos on legs that would probably be an instant turn off.

Yes and No. While they are young it is ok but they are getting older and older...

Depends on the tattoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    No not really. A girl with tattoos would be cooler than me, and in a sexually active relationship I wanna be the cool one, unless she's a model or adult movie star than she can be cooler than me. I was gonna get a tattoo to improve my coolness once but someone told me having a map of Azeroth on my back was nerdy.

Depends on the girl.

A girl in a nice sweater, shoulder length hair, and jeans = Sexy.

A girl in a tank top, with a sleeve, pale skin, purple hair = Sexy.

Aside from slobby women, I find most of them to be attractive in their own way.
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.

I don't mind a girl with a small tattoo or two, as long as they're small. You get big tattoos though or get them covering larger parts of their body like arms, back or wherever and it just looks like sh!t. Plus with age, the older they get the tattoo just becomes faded, blurry and generally starts to look like crap. So the less and smaller the tat, the better imo. But hey, its their body and their decision.

Definitely, I even have Suicide Girls liked on my facebook

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere in the Azerothian sky, on a dragon.
    I am a girl and I have 2 tattoos, one on my hip and one on my right forearm. I can attest to the fact that there are PLENTY of guys that like women with tattoos. I've noticed an increase in male attention since I got the one on my forearm. I'm planning on getting at least 3 more tattoos as well. I also have multiple ear piercings and a lip ring. My hair is also an unnatural color.

I've never done drugs (save trying cigarettes) and I'm not uneducated. I've done these things because *I* think they look good, not anyone else. I think that it is at the discretion of the person. If they really care about having a good looking tattoo they will do the research and find a good artist. People that go to the cheapest place, or get tattoos (that they later regret) when they are drunk, I think that is silly and a waste of money. There is no meaning behind it. You are altering your body FOREVER.

I'm going to be in a wedding in about a year, and I've even asked the bride and groom if they would like me to cover my tattoo(s getting another one soon) and change the color of my hair for their wedding. They said they didn't care, they were more impressed that I cared enough to ask. (Yes I know its getting off-topic now but I'll stop)

IMHO People that don't like tattoos have either seen really terrible tats or have had it ingrained in their brain that tats are only for military and Hell's Angels. Everyone is different. Same with the people that like tattoos. It's all personal preference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes

Suicidegirls.com pretty much sums up how hot tattooed chicks can be

Also, I used to work for a site called Burningangel.com and our girls were WAY hot too

Here's one of my favorite as an example
    Last edited by Dave131; 2011-08-26 at 10:23 PM.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra