Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Well even though the movie is a prequel, its not built post the actual movie event. These prequels that they are making are nice like snowball effect platforms. They could go a lot of ways and there is sure to be a gem down one of the DC branches

Deleted
    Well I like the DC/Marvel feel to their comics, however the movies are just too "Hollywood" if you know what I mean. Not bad, but just Americanized... Would be great if they would be a little "rougher" and not so polished.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhagett View Post
    Well I like the DC/Marvel feel to their comics, however the movies are just too "Hollywood" if you know what I mean. Not bad, but just Americanized... Would be great if they would be a little "rougher" and not so polished.
    They Americanized Captain America?

But seriously, I kind of get what you mean. However, most Marvel comics are brightly coloured and very vivid, even when bad stuff's going down. It tends to be DC that aims for the more noirish/dark and brooding visuals on a more regular basis.

Watched it yesterday, only problem will be how do they top Iron Man's suit up (in sequel), every movie so far has better suit scene than last one, but i really have no idea will it be possible after Avengers.

Deleted
    Where is spiderman!

Quote Originally Posted by neroneelfico View Post
    Where is spiderman!
    Starring in his own movie made by a different studio than Disney so they aren't able to include him (yet) due to licensing. Same reason you didn't see Wolverine or the Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by neroneelfico View Post
    Where is spiderman!
    In a jar over at Sony HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Watched it yesterday, only problem will be how do they top Iron Man's suit up (in sequel), every movie so far has better suit scene than last one, but i really have no idea will it be possible after Avengers.
    Extremis. Iron Man 3 will be based on this story arc, don't click the spoiler thing if you don't actually want that question answered. Iron Man gets infected with a virus and becomes a mutant. This turns his brain into a super computer, and allows him to interface directly with technology. After Extremis, Iron Man stores the suit inside his own body, and it just kind of pops out of him. That suit is also many magnitudes more powerful than his current one, possessing a deadly new weapon called the Omni-Beam.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Extremis. Iron Man 3 will be based on this story arc, don't click the spoiler thing if you don't actually want that question answered. Iron Man gets infected with a virus and becomes a mutant. This turns his brain into a super computer, and allows him to interface directly with technology. After Extremis, Iron Man stores the suit inside his own body, and it just kind of pops out of him. That suit is also many magnitudes more powerful than his current one, possessing a deadly new weapon called the Omni-Beam.
    I was going to hint at this... ;P

oh, IM3 will be based on Extremis? Only way to top avengers scene tbh:P
    As i recall, he just stores inner layer of suit in his bones, armored plates are kept in low orbit whenever he goes

10+ Year Old Account
    I realize they are powering UP Iron Man for when Thanos shows up..but Hawkeye, Widow and Cap will be beyond useless vs him.... guess that's why they are introducing the GotG... maybe make a guest appearance...

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I realize they are powering UP Iron Man for when Thanos shows up..but Hawkeye, Widow and Cap will be beyond useless vs him.... guess that's why they are introducing the GotG... maybe make a guest appearance...
    But but but! Cap can like, throw his shield, and Hawkeye can shoot an explosive arrow at him while Black Widow shoots him with a gun! Guns can beat anything, right?

Seriously though, isn't everyone useless against Thanos if he decides not to fuck around? Thor with warrior madness and the Power Gem could barely scratch him. And no one currently on the team has any kind of defense against his telepathy except The Hulk, and considering Thanos almost beat Galactus with just his telepathy, I don't think that's enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    But but but! Cap can like, throw his shield, and Hawkeye can shoot an explosive arrow at him while Black Widow shoots him with a gun! Guns can beat anything, right?

Seriously though, isn't everyone useless against Thanos if he decides not to fuck around? Thor with warrior madness and the Power Gem could barely scratch him. And no one currently on the team has any kind of defense against his telepathy except The Hulk, and considering Thanos almost beat Galactus with just his telepathy, I don't think that's enough.
    hehe... ok i'll admit i am not that familiar with Thor... but God Blast? no? prolly not movie-verse..my guess is GotG show up or they depower Thanos a bit... and ya other than that ya noone could do much to him... that's why Drax needs to show up... and even then, he's the only one out of that proposed GotG that could anything to Thanos.. not getting why no Warlock, Quasar, Moon Dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    hehe... ok i'll admit i am not that familiar with Thor... but God Blast? no? prolly not movie-verse..my guess is GotG show up or they depower Thanos a bit... and ya other than that ya noone could do much to him... that's why Drax needs to show up... and even then, he's the only one out of that proposed GotG that could anything to Thanos.. not getting why no Warlock, Quasar, Moon Dragon...
    Mark my words, movie Thanos will be a pushover compared to comic book Thanos. Not that they won't make him badass, but I doubt he'll be "kills the entire Avenger's team with telepathy in 1 second" badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark my words, movie Thanos will be a pushover compared to comic book Thanos. Not that they won't make him badass, but I doubt he'll be "kills the entire Avenger's team with telepathy in 1 second" badass.
    oh i know...sadly he should kick their butts then have gotg show up and all of em fight him to a stand still.