Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    alliance leadership changes, (dk) tank changes.... very intresting....very intresting indeed...

Deleted
    only the blue set the green one is the awesome one

Deleted
    So the armour they want to put into the Darkmoon Fair is gear that's no longer available. Could mean: Original T3 T0 & T0.5 Defias Leather Level 60 Class quest items Original ZG sets. Kinda hope they don't go overboard...

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The issue over availability of older sets, particularly something no-longer available comes down to a fair arguement of whether when someone started playing should deny them the opportunity to earn it.
    Sure it will be easier to earn nowadays than it was back in the day, but the same applies to any of the content which due to the resulting inflation from level people are running with considerably less than the originally intended numbers, if not soloing.
    The skill or effort requirement is removed from practically all still available tier sets, so why not.
    The timing of when someone started playing, or how frequently they played should not deny them something just for that reason.
    Well said. I couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    The art of that Chenbo person is just... whoa! Does he/she have a website or deviant account that anyone has been able to find out yet?
    Seriously, I love his/her artworks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Love the piece with Tyrande and Illidan.

oh look, It's deathy...

Quote Originally Posted by christarp View Post
    oh look, It's deathy...
    yeah, that crossed my mind too. Seems like a bit of a reskin, but the animations and firebreathing remains the same. At least with Grunty it looked pretty inspired.

Disappointing pet this year, not sure if I'll even go for Blizzcon this time around.

Deleted
    Ok, I got just a question....what the difference between this blizzcon pet and the deathwing version that also shares almost exact same animation?.....the name? I am severely dissapointed in them resuing the same animation and almost the same look on the blizzcon pet....it is saddening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inyu View Post
    It's me or that pet is almost equal to Deathy ? :S
    No Inyu this is Murkablo, Deathy is a previous model. We scrapped Deathy, Murkablo has more Torque, better mileage, and he's environmentally friendly. Don't be fooled, this is an entirely different animal we're talking about here. This is apples and oranges you're comparing here Inyu.

Kids, Iron Maiden FTW.

Deleted
    Chenbo's Tyrande and Illidan piece is the fucking shit.All you 'fan art hentai idiots' need to take a GOOD FUCKING LOOK, you might learn something about theme and goddamn style.

Chenbo's gallery: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1880224471

Just wish I could read it

Is one of those Blue responses talking to someone who thinks Transmogrification is the only content in 4.3?

Because in my >OPINION< 4.3 sounds like a pretty massive patch. Of course, I don't remember what patch 3.3 had other than ICC and three new dungeons, but 4.3 has that, plus Transmogging, plus Void Storage, plus Raid Finder, plus huge Darkmoon Faire updates (which almost sounds like a new time-locked miniature zone by the preview).

/rant off

Sorry folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I owned Murkablo for about two hours! I want him back NOW! He's my fav already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that Illidan x Tyrande fanart is, hmm, ahem... evocative. Also second the sentiments of the Blue. All this whining is getting irritating. People will whine about anything and everything these days. I wish they'd just quit already, I'm sick of reading all the complaints, especially the stupid unfounded stuff, which is most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For humans, orc, maybe undead and dwarves they already have updated models.

Lmao is that a young Chris Metzen? Looking hawt!

In more or less words, they've completely said "We do not feel that the players who have been with use from day 1 deserve anything" regardless of them being the reason the game is popular today. Word of mouth is huge for MMO's, because you simply cannot base a good MMO on some awful website review that only describes the first 20 levels or some 5hr jaunt touching on what amounts to extremely narrow views of the game...

Anyways, fuck you blizz. You lose the hardcore fans, you lose the casual cash cows. 2012 will see WoW half in numbers at minimum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Character models are too hard for us...Really?