Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    One year this will happen. It must. I'd go as Kurisu but I can't pull her off, I was thinking succubus but that's a little slutty >.>
    On the topic of Steins;Gate, I'm thinking of being Okabe. Simple too! All I need is the lab coat and some hair gel I think.

Edit: And a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    On the topic of Steins;Gate, I'm thinking of being Okabe. Simple too! All I need is the lab coat and some hair gel I think.

Edit: And a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
    I'd need doctor pepper too if I were to be Kurisutinaaaaa, and a wig, since my hair is short now.
    * sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I plan to go as Finn from Adventure Time.

A couple years ago I went as Ash Ketchum, from the original series of Pokemon. And last year I borrowed my brother's Tim Hortons uniform, and went as a Tin Hortons employee.
    I went as Ash once.

Finn would be a mathmatical costume.

I guess I would probally go as Marshall Lee. So it has been decided SO IT SHALL BE DONE

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ever since I saw the movie Watchmen I've wanted to do a Rorschach costume for Halloween... never have the time/money/party invite to bother with it though =/
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...