Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    All elders should be issued with free bus pass, and a pistol (don't think they can handle shotgun anymore).
    Do you ever shut up? Seriously, stop to think about what you say before spewing it out. Get a filter for your brain.

Where's a mod when you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by prankstar View Post
    couldnt agree with you more these days kids are left to run rampent by their parents or the police.just yesterday i was out shopping and came across a kid shouting and swearing at his mother if i had ever spoken to my mother like that she would have kicked my ass nowadays they get away with it
    Yes, yes. Lets use extreme examples to skew our out view on life. Then we shall judge everyone as if they committed said extreme examples.

You ignored all the kids who where behaving well and only looked at he bad apple(s).

Believe it or not, the vast majority of kids are good members of society.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

Um yea, I played that game for a night or two as a kid. It's harmless fun. If someone had found out and called my parents I still would have been grounded. I wasn't an "out of control" in fact my parents were VERY strict because I was born a pastor's son. Regardless doorbell ditching isn't the same as going out, vandalizing, stealing, being violent, doing drugs etc... It's a common game kids play especially in groups, and it's harmless. That old man should probably have just shot himself and done the rest of the world a favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Do you ever shut up? Seriously, stop to think about what you say before spewing it out. Get a filter for your brain.

Where's a mod when you need one.
    That has always been my way of thinking, I am sorry it doesn't suit your taste, but you need a mod because someone's view didn't agree with yours?

Shocking.

Everyone here defending the shotgun blast and seriously believing it themselves in this thread are huge morons, i hope most of you are trolling and not believing such an idiocy. Theres this thing in every country called the police, they can deal even with juvenile crimes. You call the fucking police when your life is not in immediate danger, you dont do yourself justice. See what happen when an idiot does himself ''justice'' he goes for an overboard reaction. The man will probably end with a life emprisonement, well deserved too.

As for Devonwc:
    Whatever happened to contacting the boys parents and getting him grounded or spanked?
    If the parents cannot even control the kid not to do that in the first place, I doubt they can ground him, spank him, or even care.
    More to the point, how do you even know who his parents are if you don't know the kid? And did this guy even know it was a kid when he let rip with both barrels? After all, the whole point of Postman's Knock is not to be seen when you do it.

The kids round here are psychopathic little shits as well. There's a bridge near my house that is a notorious accident spot - uphill, sloping banks to either side of the climb, and on a blind corner. One winter when the roads were icy as hell, these kids were standing near the bridge throwing snowballs at the windscreens of oncoming cars. If you want to try convincing me that they weren't deliberately trying to make cars crash, go ahead. You won't succeed, though.

Deleted
    All elders should be issued with free bus pass, and a pistol (don't think they can handle shotgun anymore).
    I'm not sure what is worse, the fact you say this, or the fact that you can't understand how fucking retarded this is

That has always been my way of thinking
    You're right Grym, there has always been idiots in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no reason to fire the shotgun... the sound of it cocking is by far enough to scare the 12 year old back to mommy without having to collapse his lungs. Idiots with guns make the rest of us gun owners look bad, it's amazing.

That has always been my way of thinking, I am sorry it doesn't suit your taste, but you need a mod because someone's view didn't agree with yours?

Shocking.
    No, you're blatantly trolling, and it's obvious.
    It has nothing to do about your opinion of wanting to shoot children.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I think this situation called for a booby trap, not a shot-gun. If it was me, I'd have had some harmless fun with it.
    The problem with that is, then the kid tells mommy and daddy who spoil him rotten to the core about it and they call the police on him and want to press charges and blah blah blah.

At the end of the day, this falls on parenting. This kid was being a brat. He was being a brat because mommy and daddy let him. Now, mommy and daddy have a dead kid. Maybe THEY will learn their lesson, because children as a whole never will. How many kids do you hear about being caught in gang war crossfire because they "want to hang with the cool kids" so they try to fit in with gang members. If parents did their jobs, then that kind of stuff wouldn't happen nearly as often.

Kids are retarded. Parents are, too. Moral of this story : stop letting stupid people procreate. Idiocracy will become a movie based on fact before too long at this rate.

Also, I didn't bother to read the story, but if this took place in Texas it's not even a crime. GOD BLESS TEXAS, BABY!
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Malleus View Post
    More to the point, how do you even know who his parents are if you don't know the kid? And did this guy even know it was a kid when he let rip with both barrels? After all, the whole point of Postman's Knock is not to be seen when you do it.

The kids round here are psychopathic little shits as well. There's a bridge near my house that is a notorious accident spot - uphill, sloping banks to either side of the climb, and on a blind corner. One winter when the roads were icy as hell, these kids were standing near the bridge throwing snowballs at the windscreens of oncoming cars. If you want to try convincing me that they weren't deliberately trying to make cars crash, go ahead. You won't succeed, though.
    Thats why you call the police on them, you dont shoot them. Theres no way to defend this if you are a rational human being living in a country with a police force and a justice system.

another gun involvement... this is one reason why the prison are so overpopulated, dumb people meets guns. am glad am living in a country thats not allowing guns to people.

however thats my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not very surprising to me because I was shot at for playing Ding-dong ditch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    you shoot a kid, dumbass. I would skin you alive, making sure to keep you alive through it. and pour salt all over this guys body, harmless prank= shoot somebody yeah people like this make me sick!!!!!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devonwc1985 View Post
    You're right Grym, there has always been idiots in the world.
    Yep I am idiots for not accepting the fact that all kids are angels and can do what they want and get away with it, that is why kids nowadays can do all those shits that they want.

I don't look at the world with flowers and rainbows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    another gun involvement... this is one reason why the prison are so overpopulated, dumb people meets guns. am glad am living in a country thats not allowing guns to people.

however thats my opinion.
    Your a smart man, where do you live? I don't wanna be living with idiots with guns!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Maybe that will start teaching the youth of today that there are consequences for their actions. Yes, what the shooter did was overkill, but the youth of today think they should be able to do whatever they want with no repercussions.
    I completely agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
    Fail Amendment is fail.
    Using shit terms (or whatever it is) like that will never let people take you seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was maybe 6 or so years ago when a few bullies thought it would be fun to harrass me at home with ringing the bell and running, they even started with throwing berries at the windows when I went for the door. It went on for about a week and they wouldn't quit so I just waited outside when it was dark one night and saw them coming, hid and waited for a fucker to come close and then when he was about to ring I floored him out with a punch to the face. Kicking the shit out him and making sure his friends heard it somehow made them not want to come back any more for pranks.

Personally I think it's okay with pranks but make sure both parties are okay with it and don't take it too far and that goes for both participants.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

Yep I am idiots for not accepting the fact that all kids are angels and can do what they want and get away with it, that is why kids nowadays can do all those shits that they want.

I don't look at the world with flowers and rainbows.
    But you sure look at it with rose colored glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"