Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Hilarious. Let's let everyone into a country that has trouble sustaining itself. Fuck being there legally, pish pash laws shmaws.

And are you seriously trying to compare this with slavery ? ...
    it's obvious what his point is, any moron could see that much, only a troll would think he's comparing it to slavery and NOT saying that some laws are wrong

---------- Post added 2011-09-07 at 07:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    China is not the problem, just a very disturbing symptom.
    i know you're trying to sound intelligent and prophetic but you don't. china isn't a problem to a lot of people right now, but neither was nazi germany at first. the USA actually allowed them to have rallies here in the very beginning.

but china treats its people like property and that's enough to warrant some concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    it's obvious what his point is, any moron could see that much, only a troll would think he's comparing it to slavery and NOT saying that some laws are wrong
    pretty much this.

@ Firebane: Atrea wasn't comparing slavery to the situation at hand, just pointing out that your argument was - to say it politely - of a pretty low quality.

if you want to defend something and think there's a good reason for it, go ahead. but then you'd probably also try to come up with good arguments for it. "everyone should obey to every law, always, without question" is probably not one.
    Last edited by Sy; 2011-09-07 at 12:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Ring leaders? You make it sound as though they are some sort of organization. It's just a mob of black people that are sick of being treated unfair.
    Checking to see if you're in the country illegally = unfair.

Awesome.

If you watch the video, the toolbox got injured because he jumped out of a window trying to get away from the police, presumably to avoid being deported for being in the country illegally.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    pretty much this.

@ Firebane: Atrea wasn't comparing slavery to the situation at hand, just pointing out that your argument was - to say it politely - of a pretty low quality.

if you want to defend something and think there's a good reason for it, go ahead. but then you'd probably also try to come up with good arguments for it. "everyone should obey to every law, always, without question" is probably not one.
    I'm hardly saying that all laws are right... But immigration laws are there for a good reason.

If they are there illiegaly, then they should be removed and I stand by that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I'm hardly saying that all laws are right... But immigration laws are there for a good reason.

If they are there illiegaly, then they should be removed and I stand by that.
    This is pretty much how I see it. If a person is in a country illegally, they have no right to be there. Wait in line to be granted living rights like the rest of the law abiding people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    dont they shoot people with air rifles in china? or maybe japan... or korea. i dont know anymore

lol
    No, they send the army.

In a student protest back int eh days, they just sent tanks in and ran the proptesters over, problem solved.

For riot they probably send the army and shoot on sight, which is the way it should be done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    No, they send the army.

In a student protest back int eh days, they just sent tanks in and ran the proptesters over, problem solved.

For riot they probably send the army and shoot on sight, which is the way it should be done.
    Why don't you move there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Why don't you move there?
    too hot for my likings and women there are ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know you're trying to sound intelligent and prophetic but you don't.
    Whatever ya say homie.

Hate on how I state it all you want but it's fact.

You also, are not understanding that I agree with you.

BEEF SUPREME 2012!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even classify that as woman, so that is not an ugly woman, just an alien.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even classify that as woman, so that is not an ugly woman, just an alien.
    Might be a dude actually. I'm not entirely sure. Edit: I see stubble. Still not sure though.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

China is a third world
    Lol what? You don't really understand the meaning of this word, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    dont they shoot people with air rifles in china? or maybe japan... or korea. i dont know anymore

lol
    Ugh... Eastern Asian generalization.... and they say the Chinese are racist >_>

All in all, they're just checking to see if people have a legal visa. If someone jumps out of a building to avoid getting checked, that's his own damn problem.
    That they're demonstrating? Well I don't agree with their stand-point, but fine...
    The thing is, people are assuming that China will pull out the big guns on these protesters... Yet they only protested for 3 hours. And so far I can't find anything on any of that happening.

China is not the problem, just a very disturbing symptom.
    I think you mistake China with USA.

China didnt really make any trouble in International affairs during the past 30 years. It is not surprised at all that the most populated country has the largest army in the world. And they actually have the money to do so.

And what did USA do? making wars everywhere in countries thousands miles away from home, just to make the result worse and the country to bankcrupt. Now USA literally borrow money from China for its military expenditure to support their oversea security action against its imaginary enemy and "hostile countries" including China.

Very logic, isnt it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    I suppose it's never to late to learn. :P
    Speaking of learning, i hope they learn that they should not to mess with other countries if they survive.

chinamen, LOL.

black people in China, LOL.

btw, has anyone actually ever seen a blasian? (black person + asian person) Seriously.. Have you ever seen the squinty eyes of a china man on a big ass lipped, big nosed black person? If so, I have this weird desire to draw them..

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-09-07 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phishy714 View Post
    chinamen, LOL.

black people in China, LOL.

btw, has anyone actually ever seen a blasian? (black person + asian person) Seriously.. Have you ever seen the squinty eyes of a china man on a big ass lipped, big nosed black person? If so, I have this weird desire to draw them..
    This is so fucking racist... the quality of these forums have gone down the drain lately, new mods really need to be recruited.

And yes, living in Asia, I have seen a Black-Japanese kid. He looked normal. The black genes overpowered all the japanese qualities pretty much, the black characteristics were all dominant to the asian characteristics.

The police never hurt the guy, the guy jumped and landed on his head.

This is like if Mexicans in the US were raided by the police, and illegal jumped off of a balcony, cut open his head, then Mexicans protested in the street. For what?

As the film said, " the Africans feel like they're being harassed " well if you being in a country is illegal and police question you about said crime, that is not harassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like a lot of these guys are going to have to be scrubbed off of tank treads...

too hot for my likings and women there are ugly.
    Never thought I would see somebody from the UK complain about women from other countries haha.