Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Actually I'm agree. I like the way even casuals like me have a chance to get legendary, hovewer for guilds killing 6\7 normal, that are not be able to down even normal Ragnaros there shouldnt be legendary - its just does not fit. Blizzard should make essences to drop from heroic bosses only I suppose.
    But keep in mind, there are quite few guilds that cant do something like Shannox or Rhyolith hc - people that cant kill it wont raid together for long anyways - so they wont get legendary.
    You have to down Ragnaros to get the Legendary, so you can't be 6/7 normal mode and get it. Even if you are only downing 7/7 normal, it will take you 5-6 months (or more) to get the staff. I imagine there will be plenty of guilds selling Ragnaros kills for the heart for those that don't have a guild capable of downing him, just like there were plenty of guilds selling Shadowmourne runs at LK during ICC. Why would a legendary item require HM boss kills when it hasn't before? They just drop more quest items, so those people will receive them more quickly, as has been done for previous weapons.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DraconusIX View Post
    This isridiculous. Now 25 man heroics will have 2.5x as many players with the 391 staff, but will be getting the completed staff at the same rate as 10 mans nearly. 9-10 essence is way to big of a nerf in comparison to 10 mans. Now a guild that runs 3 10 mans will have 3 staves in the time a 25 man guild gets 1. GG. This is really freaking fair. Another reason 25 man raiding is going to die because casual scrubs demand access to the same legendaries at nearly the same rate as 25 man heroics. nearly every caster will have this legendary in 10 man raids, while maybe 1/3 of casters will have it in 25s.

Total essence per week should be the same between 25 and 10 man guilds (right now its .7 essence / raider in 10s, .38 / raider in 25s). Way to fucking go.
    So just because ppl raid 10 mans they have to be casual scrubs... How about no. Nothing is killing 25 mans, and as far as them running 3 10 mans, its not like its the same character running all 3 the raids were meant to be equal just because you do 25 man does not make you any better than the ones who are in smaller guilds that run 10mans

Well apparently u don't know but they played a bit with smoldering crap on 25 man normal also ....we got since the nerfbat a max of 7
    per normal boss kill ...so blue post is not really accurate ..if u get my drift