Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Finally got hold of a 6iv foreign ditto Celebrated by breeding an Aron and Poliswag. Think ill do a Froslass next. And hopefully the Pokebank will be out soon but i doubt it. Looking forward to a replay with my Eeveelutions.

10+ Year Old Account
    people stop mentioning "it what must not be named" everytime you mention it you delay it by a week. Also gonna hit the Gym soon but tonight i still have some breeding leftovers to give away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniku View Post
    Good luck with exam ^__^

It is somewhat annoying that I rarely get to my computer over the weekend, therefore am not on the forums, got to work this morning and went to first new post and had 30 pages to get through >__<

Can someone either explain or link a guide to IV training? I was messing around with Phantumps for Derpette, and I started with a Harvest Trevenant, that had or or 4 good IVs. But all the offspring seem to be shit, even with the destiny knot =/

Also what does the rating guy need to be saying? Stats like these simply can't be beat? Why can't he just tell me the numbers, and why can't the numbers then be added to the pokedex entry, rather than having to go back there every time? and why can't he live at the day care centre?
    http://pandoragaming.co.uk/topic/9974162/1/

- - - Updated - - -

Page doesnt seem to be working properly, sorry but if they fix it thats the guide i use

Deleted
    what do you guys think about rumors about "Plus" and "Minus" (new games)? also I read that someone, said something about changing pikachu or something like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    http://pandoragaming.co.uk/topic/9974162/1/

- - - Updated - - -

Page doesnt seem to be working properly, sorry but if they fix it thats the guide i use
    I'll keep trying it, but thanks for the link, hopefully that will answer my questions =)

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like I need to find someone with a Ditto Safari!

Oh how I miss Yellow and Crystal version. *pout*

I have yet to try out the latest generations, but they aren't as tempting as the old ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravien View Post
    Oh how I miss Yellow and Crystal version. *pout*

I have yet to try out the latest generations, but they aren't as tempting as the old ones.
    I hear that a lot, people like old gen better, tbh i miss those days too but the new games are really really good. especially XY where they tried really hard to make the game easy to use for old and new players. gone are the days of having to go to the pokemon center to trade or with a cable. you just turn on your wifi and your friends list shows up, you can trade and battle from anywhere in the game. The moving of pokemon through boxes is easier then ever with the multiselect tool. If you looking to get back into pokemon now would be a great time tbh.

Just managed to soft reset Zapdos to 5 IV
    HP/Def/Spc.Def/Spc.Att/Speed
    (Oh boy this looks good)

... Lax Nature, wanted Timid

Not sure if I want to reset it, wanted to go Timid with SubRoost

Deleted
    Kuniku, any chance you can be on soon for my harvest phantump? ^^ Got some time now, exam went alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I hear that a lot, people like old gen better, tbh i miss those days too but the new games are really really good. especially XY where they tried really hard to make the game easy to use for old and new players. gone are the days of having to go to the pokemon center to trade or with a cable. you just turn on your wifi and your friends list shows up, you can trade and battle from anywhere in the game. The moving of pokemon through boxes is easier then ever with the multiselect tool. If you looking to get back into pokemon now would be a great time tbh.
    Gen II > Gen VI > rest for me, easily. Gen VI may overtake even, although nostalgia is big with gen II for me. 1/64 chance of breeding shinies was crazy awesome. And cloning pokemon whenever you want without 3rd party software. Also a lot of cool pokemon introduced in gen II, more so than in gen VI imo but overall playability of gen VI is so amazing (graphics, low save time, etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Just managed to soft reset Zapdos to 5 IV
    HP/Def/Spc.Def/Spc.Att/Speed
    (Oh boy this looks good)

... Lax Nature, wanted Timid

Not sure if I want to reset it, wanted to go Timid with SubRoost
    You working with synchronize pokemon at front I hope?
    Also, if not a nature I'd want, I honestly wouldn't even check IV's. Good luck if you keep resetting though, nature is quite important so I personally would go for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Kuniku, any chance you can be on soon for my harvest phantump? ^^ Got some time now, exam went alright.

Gen II > Gen VI > rest for me, easily. Gen VI may overtake even, although nostalgia is big with gen II for me. 1/64 chance of breeding shinies was crazy awesome. And cloning pokemon whenever you want without 3rd party software. Also a lot of cool pokemon introduced in gen II, more so than in gen VI imo but overall playability of gen VI is so amazing (graphics, low save time, etc.)
    Glad to hear it went well, can trade pretty soon, check PM =)

Deleted
    Harvest phantump woop woop! Thanks mate!
    Soooo much stuff to do. Kind of looking forward to restart my X in french or german too. Filling some numbers on my Y pokedex first though. ^^

So I found that the shaking of the 3DS works better when you're holding still.
    Fastest time between Eggs was 30 seconds. Longest was 2min 30sec.
    I got a whole box of Eggs now, gonna work on another box and then perform a few rituals of sacrifice...pray to the Gods above that I get the perfect Phantump.
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

15+ Year Old Account
    Harvest phantump woop woop! Thanks mate!
    Soooo much stuff to do. Kind of looking forward to restart my X in french or german too. Filling some numbers on my Y pokedex first though. ^^
    No Problem! And thank you for the Torchic, will certainly make things easier with my Mawile!

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Harvest
    EVs: 252HP / 4Atk / 252SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Horn Leech
    - Substitute
    - Leech Seed
    - Will-O-Wisp
    This set seems tanky. I'm thinking Speed/HP EV's?
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by insertcreativenamehere View Post
    So I found that the shaking of the 3DS works better when you're holding still.
    Fastest time between Eggs was 30 seconds. Longest was 2min 30sec.
    I got a whole box of Eggs now, gonna work on another box and then perform a few rituals of sacrifice...pray to the Gods above that I get the perfect Phantump.
    Shaking 3DS has nothing to do with eggs spawning. It only ups your O-power recharge rate (steps) so you can use Hatching Power more often. There is no Egg-spawn O-power. You probably swapped parents so that they are of same species or different IDs.
    For me 30s egg spawn rate is quite normal. Even on different species parents.
    Details on egg-spawn: Breeding

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a spare 'reject' 5IV Human Like egg group mon they could depart with? Preferably a physcial attacker rather than special?

Preferably male and non UK ;op
    Last edited by Kuniku; 2014-01-27 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Shaking 3DS has nothing to do with eggs spawning. It only ups your O-power recharge rate (steps) so you can use Hatching Power more often. There is no Egg-spawn O-power. You probably swapped parents so that they are of same species or different IDs.
    I once had a full party ( 5 eggs ) within 20 seconds for some reason....i kid you not, my Totodilian brother!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuniku View Post
    Does anyone have a spare 'reject' 5IV Human Like egg group mon they could depart with? Preferably a physcial attacker rather than special?

Preferably male and non UK ;op
    I got some 5IV machop left (missing special attack), though can't be online too soon. I'll save one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I didn't swap parents, had the same ones for the last few days.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got some 5IV machop left (missing special attack), though can't be online too soon. I'll save one for you.
    Spot on, cheers buddy! Not sure how much I'll be on tonight, as I've got Jujitsu, But I'll keep an eye out for you when I am on!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I once had a full party ( 5 eggs ) within 20 seconds for some reason....i kid you not, my Totodilian brother!
    I do believe. I sometimes get such cooperative parents. Like Lucarios. Sadly I can parent swap only in day-time and I'm quite busy with uni tasks now.