Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klada View Post
    Hey Seely
    'allo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    [IMG]http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/seel.gif[IMG]?

Deleted
    Guys, I'm being outsped by level 13 Mareep on my level 78 Talonflame because it's getting Cotton Spore spammed and it's paralyzed. XD

Deleted
    Woop, got my Aggron! \o/

Deleted
    Gotta hunt for leftovers and level some water types, can't battle right now Well.
    Interesting mew.

Deleted
    God fucking damn it, that miss at the start, Well. T_T

Deleted
    So, usually I wouldn't speculate based on something like this, but I noticed a pretty big similarity between the current Gen 6 legendaries and Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza when I was tidying my boxes.

Yveltal/Xerneas have Dark and Fairy Aura as abilities. Zygarde has Aura Break, which nullifies their abilities.

Groudon/Kyogre have Drought and Drizzle. Rayquaza has Air Lock which nullifies their abilities.

Anyone else think that may be a hint towards a storyline similar to Emerald, where we had to find Rayquaza to stop Kyogre and Groudon from destroying everything?

Zygarde's dex entry is "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power."

Deleted
    Should have just went straight for the Shadow Sneak, but I expected a switch out. :c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiol View Post
    So, usually I wouldn't speculate based on something like this, but I noticed a pretty big similarity between the current Gen 6 legendaries and Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza when I was tidying my boxes.

Yveltal/Xerneas have Dark and Fairy Aura as abilities. Zygarde has Aura Break, which nullifies their abilities.

Groudon/Kyogre have Drought and Drizzle. Rayquaza has Air Lock which nullifies their abilities.

Anyone else think that may be a hint towards a storyline similar to Emerald, where we had to find Rayquaza to stop Kyogre and Groudon from destroying everything?

Zygarde's dex entry is "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power."
    Similar way we had Giratina actually appear in the story in Platinum, or Kyurem in BW2. Same deal as always probably.

Deleted
    Good game! I was tempted to Substitute there instead of Protect, but it had 3 PP left whereas Protect had 5. Oh well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Similar way we had Giratina actually appear in the story in Platinum, or Kyurem in BW2. Same deal as always probably.
    Well yeah, the third storyless legendary always appears in the third game. I was meaning more the story being very similar to Gen 3 based on abilities and what little we know of Zygarde.

Deleted
    For anybody interested, here are both of the games between Well & I:

Battle one: 3FRG-WWWW-WWW5-BF6Y

Battle two: X9WW-WWWW-WWW5-BF6U

Deleted
    Well yeah, the third storyless legendary always appears in the third game. I was meaning more the story being very similar to Gen 3 based on abilities and what little we know of Zygarde.
    I know, I just have hard time imagining Zygarde acting evil, even under Lysandre's influence. The worst case scenario is that it would see annihilating all humans as purging the planet from our corruption, which I think shouldn't happen, but who knows. The story nowadays takes imminent world destruction up to 11.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, flipped the guy off who wanted to trade the 100 whirlipeed after being interrupted 3 times by another person who wana trade

- - - Updated - - -

We could reach the 30k post here soon

Deleted
    I know, I just have hard time imagining Zygarde acting evil, even under Lysandre's influence. The worst case scenario is that it would see annihilating all humans as purging the planet from our corruption, which I think shouldn't happen, but who knows. The story nowadays takes imminent world destruction up to 11.
    I wonder in what game we've seen that before....

To make things even more similar, Zygarde is green, while Yveltal and Xerneas are red and blue. It's probably why I find it to be a rather dull trio, even if their design are cool, it kind of feels like something we've had before.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2014-02-08 at 08:54 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I feel like my safari is the same, except petiil and oddish

- - - Updated - - -

This person I traded with needs a black kyurem, the hell with her, I want him anyways, that kyurem was mine from the start

- - - Updated - - -

Well, gts' it really, but I had a zekrom from my white game, so heck with her

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    In Y!

HAA!

At least Lysandre's ideology-wise. It actually happened in lots of games and is a recurring theme. We humans are nasty like that.
    That's why I think it isn't quite plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    To make things even more similar, Zygarde is green, while Yveltal and Xerneas are red and blue. It's probably why I find it to be a rather dull trio, even if their design are cool, it kind of feels like something we've had before.
    Gen 3 remakes confirmed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was reading pokememes and noticed dialga being on there, well he/she (it really) is steel dragon, and with fairy types running round, he's the only guy that can pwn em

- - - Updated - - -

In Y!

HAA!

At least Lysandre's ideology-wise. It actually happened in lots of games and is a recurring theme. We humans are nasty like that.
    That's why I think it isn't quite plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

Gen 3 remakes confirmed.
    Day alligator thou, freaks the shizno outa me

- - - Updated - - -

Er dat alligator

Freaking iPad and its corrections

Deleted
    Dragalge poison/dragon also can take fairies to some extent, no?