Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xXMR90HgZDY

WHY DOGS?! FKING WHY? THERE IS NOTHING DOGISH ABOUT THEM
    /rant

FKING SMARTPHONE. MMO CHAMP NEEDS MOBILE SUPPORT
    suicune is clearly a dalmatian :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    Are you sure about that or just guessing?

You could do a "legit hack" where the pokemon produced could theoretically exist but is extremely unlikely, in that case how would the game detect that it is a fake?
    This is already the case. People gen Pokemon from BW and transport them through the Pokebank.

There's no difference between them and one that someone bred as long as the moves and abilities are legal, except if you consider it scumbaggy to do.

You can't, however, transfer Pokemon with illegal moves (moves they can't learn,) or illegal abilities (ones that cannot be unlocked) and have them pass through the Pokebank or be eligible for online play. Everytime you open up the Pokebank or use one of the 3DS online functions, it does a scan of the game and the Pokemon trying to be used to check. If someone has an Action Reply and has on the "OHKO" feature, the Battle Spot will reject their access. If someone tries to gen something that is unobtainable and transfer it up, the Pokebank will reject their access. If someone uses the Action Reply to get an illegal move or ability and try to battle or trade them, the Trade, GTS, and Battle Spots will reject them there too.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-07-14 at 01:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xXMR90HgZDY

WHY DOGS?! FKING WHY? THERE IS NOTHING DOGISH ABOUT THEM
    /rant

FKING SMARTPHONE. MMO CHAMP NEEDS MOBILE SUPPORT
    1: god I love the dbz abridged series

- - - Updated - - -

2: wat phone u use?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    suicune is clearly a dalmatian :P
    If we will ever meet irl, I'm going to punch you :-)

Srsly mmo-c needs either mobile site support or an app. Writing trough a browser on my s2 sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    This is already the case. People gen Pokemon from BW and transport them through the Pokebank.

There's no difference between them and one that someone bred as long as the moves and abilities are legal, except if you consider it scumbaggy to do.

You can't, however, transfer Pokemon with illegal moves (moves they can't learn,) or illegal abilities (ones that cannot be unlocked) and have them pass through the Pokebank or be eligible for online play. Everytime you open up the Pokebank or use one of the 3DS online functions, it does a scan of the game and the Pokemon trying to be used to check. If someone has an Action Reply and has on the "OHKO" feature, the Battle Spot will reject their access. If someone tries to gen something that is unobtainable and transfer it up, the Pokebank will reject their access. If someone uses the Action Reply to get an illegal move or ability and try to battle or trade them, the Trade, GTS, and Battle Spots will reject them there too.
    My understanding is that if it's possible for the pokemon to exist legitly, however unlikely, then it won't be caught by the anti cheat stuff. Is that about right (outside of shiny Jarachi from pokemon stadium apparently)?

Srsly mmo-c needs either mobile site support or an app. Writing trough a browser on my s2 sucks
    You should try using a 3ds, tons of fun .
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

galaxy s2 or?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post

my contrary serperior/sheer force feraligator/flashfire typholsion would like to have a word with you
    they were gened on pokemon black with a slight alteration in their data, and they went trough pokebank like they were normal mons with their normal(torrent/blaze/overgrown) abilities, and when you see them in XY they have the HA,but they however cant be traded 8(, u can breed them and the babys will have the HA and all
    they are sitting on my trophies box ass something that beated the pokebank system

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Curse these sugar free Gummibears!"
    This was in context to a Mr. Lameshark's picture looking like someone who ate to many laxatives... I think I found lameshark sized sugar free Gummis...
    http://www.vat19.com/item/26-pound-party-gummy-bear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    I've got a question I hope someone can answer regarding cheating/hacking.

TLDR - I saw there is a new action replay cheat device for the 3DS, so is cheating rampant now? And is there any point doing online battles with a legit team when people are hacking pokemon?

I played pokemon Y solidly when it was released up until January then played it sparingly since, I'm creating a few 'perfect' teams for online battling, I was stoked back then because there was no way people could play with hacked pokemon since poketransporter didn't exist yet.
    I understand the sentiment, but its not that bad. Yeah it sucks that doing it legit requires a lot more effort, but the difference in my 5 IV Blissey who I EV Trained and Bred, and a Genned one is simply if Blissey wanted to rock power up punch then she would have 31 more attack. Some 'mons it matters a bit more on... mainly mixed wall breakers, or someone getting fancy with T-Tar, but minus them getting shinies, or fielding a uber team in none rated, and saving time it makes little difference.

The only real point of contention is getting thigns like Dark Void Smeargle, or Stealth Rock/Sticky Web Shuckle. A lot of players have no realistic access to them, and Genning makes it much easier. Its possible to get things but not likely, more so for new players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

wot u say m8? u wonna fite meh m8! bring it on! @_@

ill fight you and all them dalmatians :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero-tan View Post
    I think I may have found someone else that has a pokeball vivi wanting my Diancie. I'll ask my friend for another one to trade to you next time I see him.
    Is any Diancie of yours at all competitive? (Natures/IVs?)

for all the germn fans(didn't try it yet):

and for our bros and sis in france:
    http://www.pokebip.com/pokemon/news3...n_x_et_y_.html

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    galaxy s2 or?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Dasir View Post
    You should try using a 3ds, tons of fun .

wot u say m8? u wonna fite meh m8! bring it on! @_@

ill fight you and all them dalmatians :P
    COME AT ME BRO

MA BEAZTZ WILL BEATZ YOU

speaking of the beasts... has anyone a raikou too many? xD
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2014-07-14 at 10:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot day is it?

Don't sweat the details!!!

i think they look pretty good in pink

Better then their current shiny colors
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

anyon else miss fatkachu? back in my day pikachu was chubby and cuddly, chilren these days dont know nuffin bout fatkachu

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyon else miss fatkachu? back in my day pikachu was chubby and cuddly, chilren these days dont know nuffin bout fatkachu

Wow....

Sure the chubby pikachu is cool, I prefer the modern one

I totally forgot about chubby-chu

I miss him
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Wow....

Sure the chubby pikachu is cool, I prefer the modern one
    BLASPHEMY!!

FATKACHU WAS THE BEST KACHU

We need to sit Pikachu down and talk to him about his eating habits. Eating only berries is clearly not healthy for some pokemon.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.