Thread: Pokémon!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I will continue to call it Ar-see-us, because the k sound randomly there sounds awful.
    Aye, not to mention the "see-us" kinda reminds of me Zeus - which is also a god, so sure why not.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly accurate.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Oddly accurate.
    Cheer up though, you *might* turn into a sea-serpent one day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's always that I suppose. Thanks!

Deleted
    So. EV training is not fun. At all. I want to die.

That's the general consensus. That (and IVs, and their crap online system) is why most competitive battlers use Pokemon Online

10+ Year Old Account
    I still pronounce it Ar-Kay-Us.

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Machamp right I remember that!

I think BW has one too where you can get a Gigalith.
    Where? I was so pissed to find out that trading was a requirement to get Gigalith. I found a guy where I could trade my Boldour (or whatever it was named) for some other shit, but I never found one who wanted to trade me a Gigalith.

EDIT: Oh well, read posts above, nvm.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Where? I was so pissed to find out that trading was a requirement to get Gigalith. I found a guy where I could trade my Boldour (or whatever it was named) for some other shit, but I never found one who wanted to trade me a Gigalith.
    I think we established that the_fallen got it wrong. You do indeed trade *your* Boldore for something else. Sadly. Gigalith is underwhelming stat-wise, but overwhelming look-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I think we established that the_fallen got it wrong. You do indeed trade *your* Boldore for something else. Sadly. Gigalith is underwhelming stat-wise, but overwhelming look-wise.
    Dat Deepholm look. I called Boldore and Gigalith for 'The Deepholm Rock' until recently. I still kept on calling Roggenrola by his name, simply because of the Judas Priest album Rocka Rolla.

I have a shiny Gigalith. Definitely the Pokemon I'm most happy with catching and the highlight of Gen 5. Looks so amazing.

It's no coincidence that I also love Deepholm too Ah, that place is just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Black2/white2 is one big cash in. Half the music is the same (The shit that isnt is just awful). Half the NPCs are the same. The PC's are just reskinned versions of Black/White. Majority of the Gym leaders are the same. Nintendos getting greedy. The reason they didnt want to put it on the 3DS is because it would have required them do some work.
    The DS is also 3 million units from overtaking the PS2 as the best selling video game device.Connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    The DS is also 3 million units from overtaking the PS2 as the best selling video game device.Connect the dots.
    And the 3DS is selling faster than it was. If it got a big system seller, like Pokemon, sales will go up even more. I'd be surprised if Nintendo even let Game Freak make another DS game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I have a shiny Gigalith. Definitely the Pokemon I'm most happy with catching and the highlight of Gen 5. Looks so amazing.

It's no coincidence that I also love Deepholm too Ah, that place is just gorgeous.
    I have a shiny Galvantula and I love it. The only other shiny i have ever got was a Charmander in LeafGreen. I was like :O.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    I have a shiny Galvantula and I love it. The only other shiny i have ever got was a Charmander in LeafGreen. I was like :O.
    I have a shiny Kyurem :smug: Now I just need him to be more viable and have less weaknesses...

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    And the 3DS is selling faster than it was. If it got a big system seller, like Pokemon, sales will go up even more. I'd be surprised if Nintendo even let Game Freak make another DS game.
    And I did not take that into consideration.I suck at researching.Although I do think Nintendo wants said title under their belt.

My only shinies are the legendary dogs that I got through an event awhile ago. I didn't even catch the Red Gyarados.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have literally never gone to an event to get a pokémon. I usually miss them.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    I haven't either. I want a Tyranitar with superpower and a Deoxys A with Meteor mash though. Damn you city events!

I've never actually been to an event, but there's lots of Wi-Fi ones. I think I'm only missing Deoxys, Manaphy, and the Gen 5 legendaries.