Thread: Pokémon!

Ive started a new game on heart gold and i wanna play like a DoT centered pokemon setup. Sorta like how affliction locks are... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Hoenn only team, i approve of this.
    yeah, its a fun condition to play with.
    doesn't help that hoenn only has 3 fire types, now 4 if you count groudon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the one coming out in a few days featuring the rock where the whole trailer is him fighting monsters and looking like a badarse.

the fighting monsters bit? over within the first 10 minutes of the movie, its not real. this hercules has no powers his family member is telling lies at the begining of the movie.

they know people want to see a hercules movie where he fights monsters and is awesome so they are putting that in the trailers but its all a lie and over within the first 10 minutes.

http://io9.com/brett-ratners-hercule...1610881361/all
    i never even planned to, stopped tracking it the second i heard "brett ratner".

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD @_@

Toei Animation has recently uploaded a trailer for Digimon Adventure Season 03, which is stated to premiere sometime in 2015. The season is a part of the Digimon 15th Anniversary and will continue the story of the main team when they are older. The original season of Digimon Adventure premiered in Japan on March 7, 1999 and in America on August 14, 1999. - See more at: http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-135...r#.U9u_zKNc44w

I THINK I DIED IN THAT THEATER AND WENT TO MY OWN PERSONAL NIRVANA

- - - Updated - - -

also in pokemon news

From August 13th – September 17th, The Pokémon Company will distribute a special Heracross for Pokémon X and a special Pinsir Pokémon Y via Wi-Fi. Both Pokémon were previously exclusive to the the other game.

Additionally, if you happen to visit a GameStop store in the U.S. from August 18th onwards, you can grab yourself a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve (above) the two Pokémon. Further details on the two can be found below.

Heracross – Lvl. 50:

Nature: Adamant

Moves: Bullet Seed, Pin Missile, Close Combat, and Megahorn

Ability: Swarm or Guts (changes to Skill Link during Mega Evolution)

Pinsir – Lvl. 50:

Nature: Adamant

Moves: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Return

Ability: Hyper Cutter or Mold Breaker (changes to Aerilate upon Mega Evolution)

Finally, it has also been revealed that pre-orders of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire will come with a pre-order poster while supplies last. Both those games will be released on November 21st in North America.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/01/heracross-pinsir-distribution-announced-pokemon-xy-north-america/#ecCEI44fgwokTwdC.99

- - - Updated - - -

oooh child things are gonna get easier, ooh child things'll get brighter, come on sing it with me!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by immitis View Post

oh my god oh my god oh my god @_@

toei animation has recently uploaded a trailer for digimon adventure season 03, which is stated to premiere sometime in 2015. The season is a part of the digimon 15th anniversary and will continue the story of the main team when they are older. The original season of digimon adventure premiered in japan on march 7, 1999 and in america on august 14, 1999. - see more at: http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-135...r#.u9u_zknc44w

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

Seeing old leaders returnign at the end of the otherwise lackluster XrosWars season 3 was already awesome, but this will be the best digimon news since forever. Childhood literally coming back!

All them Ultimates in anime finally! /fingerscrossed

Last edited by Lahis; 2014-08-01 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

Seeing old leaders returnign in teh end of teh other lackluster XrosWars season 3 was already awesome, but this will be so awesome.

All them Ultimates in anime finally! /fingerscrossed

QFT

Let's hope they kill off fusion though
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I want the song which starts at 0.17 in this annoucement video.

Nevermind, it's the song of the japanese opening. Found it.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2014-08-01 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    QFT

Let's hope they kill off fusion though
    you mean fusions from fusion/xros wars or dna digivolution?

i agree fusion was pretty dumb. i think thats part of what really held down xros wars. instead of having a cool new form it was like "oh now he has like.. an extra foot or something.. awesome.."
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

My ranking of the Marvel Movies

Guardians
    Cap 2
    Ironman 1
    Avengers
    Cap 1
    Thor 2
    Thor 1
    Ironman 2
    Ironman 3

Can't wait for Age of Ultron.

new avatar on the way!

Time to speculate!

If third season has Angemon and Tailmon Super Evolving by themselves, what would be Stingmon's, Aquilamon's and Ankylomon's Perfect and Ultimate levels?

Stingmon has unique Perfect level already, JewelBeemon.
    Aquilamon's only Perfect level he can evolve into by himself is Garudamon, and that form was already been taken by Biyomon, se he will need a new one.
    Ankylomon has only Jogress Shinkas with Angemon, resulting either in Shakkoumon or HolyAngemon so he would need new evolutions too.

Veemon is a bit tricky. Technically there is a perfect Veemon line up to Super Ultimate. The problem is, that line's Adult stage is Veedramon, not ExVeemon. Of course they could bend it a little and make ExVeemon evolve into AeroVeedramon.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamnit Red! Look what your anger has caused! Charmander Warp Evolved into a Virus attribute!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    My ranking of the Marvel Movies

Guardians
    Cap 2
    Ironman 1
    Avengers
    Cap 1
    Thor 2
    Thor 1
    Ironman 2
    Ironman 3

Can't wait for Age of Ultron.
    i would probably rank iron man 1 a little higher on my list if i rewatched it again. havent seen it again since it came out so i dont remember that much about it.

Now it's upto Blue to stop rampaging Mega Charidard X!

- - - Updated - - -

This is glorious.

woah i just looked online and apparently the incredible hulk takes place after iron man 2 and tony stark shows up at the end O_O

i did not remember that.

i guess its technically canon O-O

- - - Updated - - -

This is glorious.

its amazing how well that worked. although i almost died laughing when they used a machop for tk

- - - Updated - - -

hmm apparently they were originally going to have ed norton be hulk in avengers but for whatever reason they ended up firing him and giving it to ruffalo.

best decision marvel made for that movie. ruffalo was the perfect hulk. ed norton sucked.

English version of the Digimon Adventure trailer.

Toei Animation actually made an English version of the trailer... Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Digimon /facepalm ...... i never liked those series because of the looooong evolution filter every episode.

Anyway i wonder if there is a pokemon version of this:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Who's the 8th digi destined in the parody opening theme song.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Who's the 8th digi destined in the parody opening theme song.
    Since Hikari came in the middle of the season, she is not included in the opening.

From the seven who appeared, the video replaced them as follows:

Taichi = Red
    Yamato = Blue
    Sora = Misty
    Koushiro = Brock
    Mimi = Erika
    Joe = Bill
    Takeru = Pikachu

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone got a horde guild that I can stay in for double agent chive?

ik this is off topic, but im actually desperate....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD @_@
    That song ;_;

That whistle ;____;

<3
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2014-08-01 at 06:10 PM.

English version of the Digimon Adventure trailer.

Toei Animation actually made an English version of the trailer... Wow.
    while fusion didnt do so hot on nickelodeon it is doing okay on nicktoons and nick did renew it for season 2 of the dub. plus a few months back they were playing through season 1 and 2 of adventure every weekday for like a year promoting fusion.

adventure season 3 will be more popular just off the nostalgia factor

- - - Updated - - -

also since they made an english trailer please PLEASE let this mean they will make an english version of the 15th anniversary digivice pets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    That song ;_;

That whistle ;____;

<3
    yeah that whistle really hit home that this was a proper anniversary (for those who dont know the flashback part of the digimon movie was actually the first episode of digimon in japan)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Digimon /facepalm ...... i never liked those series because of the looooong evolution filter every episode.
    while they did use digivolutions to cut back animation costs and time plotwise digimon was always much better and more mature then pokemon and still holds up today (atleast until fusion which is kinda meh. better then some of the bad pokemon seasons but not as good as x and y's anime)

- - - Updated - - -

THE ALLIANCE CHOPPER IS COMING TO AZEROTH @_@

I FUCKING TOLD EVERYBODY SO!

now what? WHERES ALL DEM NERDS TOLD MEH I WAS WRONGZ