Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    why dont you just use it as a tank with shadow ball, substitute, toxic and kings shield?
    Good point, at this point of newbieness I'm trusting websites more than people themselves, but I'll surely try the tank build out, got plenty of 6IVs for experimenting. Quiet nature however, any good for tank build?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Modest, 252SpAtk, 252HP.
    2 votes

WE HAZ A WINNER
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Good point, at this point of newbieness I'm trusting websites more than people themselves, but I'll surely try the tank build out, got plenty of 6IVs for experimenting. Quiet nature however, any good for tank build?
    Yes, just go 252hp 252 spdef (you have kings shield for physical attackers). You can try flash cannon so you arent walled by normal pkmn but it has less coverage.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, does anyone have an adamant heracross with rock blast? Doesnt have to have HA (although its a bonus if it does)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

I can breed you one (have a female Adamant Heracross from the giveaway.) It doesn't have HA though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I can breed you one (have a female Adamant Heracross from the giveaway.) It doesn't have HA though.
    No problem, its gonna be megaevolving instantly anyway. Plus, guts is better :P

- - - Updated - - -

Loooooooooooooooool how did shucle go from NU to BL2?! Da fuk is doing in BL2?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

barely legal 2? Idk, I use smogon to find out some move sets and that's about it.

Goddamn Ralts, how does your legs work?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    barely legal 2? Idk, I use smogon to find out some move sets and that's about it.
    Borderline 2. It's between UU and RU. Pokemon banned from RU but not picked enough to be considered UU.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, want the IVs done or plan on breeding them in yourself? I know some people are picky about that stuff.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Borderline 2. It's between UU and RU. Pokemon banned from RU but not picked enough to be considered UU.
    That is just stupid. How many tiers are smogon going to make?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly got Latias on gts....now getting a mega stone for it.....WHEN??????

I know it gets Adaptability ---) 2x Stab
    Don't sweat the details!!!

At the rate these hidden leg pokemon are going (we still have yet to get diancie) I'm suspecting them to be milking them for another 3-4 years before a new gen comes out.

Definitely expecting them to at least launch a Z to buy them another year. They still have stuff with Zygarde to expand on and still have Hoopa and Volcanion to have events for.

Quagsire, wigglytuff and cradily

I shall make the team of ultimate powar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Quagsire, wigglytuff and cradily

I shall make the team of ultimate powar
    A wild poision/grass pokemon appears. Your team died.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Troll teams don't have to be super effective to be amazingly fun. I pull out Furfrou, Cradily, etc for battle spot matches and even if I lose, I make sure they're raging hard.

cradily is neutral to poison. Try again. Not to mention I have 3 other pokemon. Your consistent ignorance is baffling. Just stop.

Nerf Victreebel. :3

Was that really necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Was that really necessary?
    Was what really necessary? Constantly replying to people about how pokemon "suck" and that milotic is built just to tank and that half my team is dead because of a poison/grass type pokemon (and not an actual move)? Yea that needs to stop.