Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you cant just claim people are attacking you and then just brush it off as i youve never said it.

where did i attack you? if including the word hell in a question is considered an attack then there must be some serious cultural clashes going on right now
    As I said: you keep dragging this to be a personal thing, and I won't bother. I find your efforts of dodging my posts, and sticking to specific parts in an attempt to make this personal, rather amusing, yes, but alas, they won't earn you a post that will justify your goals, I am sorry. Stick to the non grossly off-topic & help others part, and you can consider the case closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alt-o-matic View Post
    I wouldn't normally ask this but since my efforts of getting a code from the scandinavian give away failed, does anyone have an extra ORAS Demo code to give away?
    Ask Descence either by PM or by direct post here. There's a free code running around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

whatever well, i havent dodged any of your posts, or tried to make it personal, or tried to attack you in anyway but if you wanna believe that then thats fine. dont have to reply to this post because i wont see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post

"we hope you come again"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't normally ask this but since my efforts of getting a code from the scandinavian give away failed, does anyone have an extra ORAS Demo code to give away?
    Check your pm. Oh and also you need too add my friend code.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So yeah since I wasn't paying attention for the demo my only way to get mega gallide is by genning it I am taking it
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    So yeah since I wasn't paying attention for the demo my only way to get mega gallide is by genning it I am taking it
    pretty much everyone here will have a glalie that can be cloned. we will all probably have to get a hacked steelix though unless they do a wifi event or a gamestop thingy
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much everyone here will have a glalie that can be cloned. we will all probably have to get a hacked steelix though unless they do a wifi event or a gamestop thingy
    What I figured. Won't lie mega steelix seems a lot more interesting of the two though.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I need my demo code nao nintendo! I've been waiting patiently(ok, maybe not so patiently). We have looked on as every other region gets theirs. Now it's our fucking turn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also another Pokemon pumpkin carving blazekin.... I suck at carving them so I think its cool to see
    http://m.imgur.com/uP4MR1t

10+ Year Old Account
    What I figured. Won't lie mega steelix seems a lot more interesting of the two though.
    True that.
    Anyway tommorow i will be making a best spec, moveset, evs and other things for every new pokemon evolution (and i will also try too breed all of them...i already got lopunny ready). With all the stats and new movesets that they can learn at trainers (so a bit spoiler).

honestly in my opinion its one of the douchiest things gamefreaks ever done.

i liked the idea of a demo exclusive mega when it was first announced because i assumed the demo would be easy to get and be kind of a "heres a reward for keeping up with our product and playing the demo" kind of thing but this combined with how difficult it is to even get a demo in some places is just awful.

it would be like if there was a version exclusive pokemon in the japanese version that wasnt allowed on the gts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I need my demo code nao nintendo! I've been waiting patiently(ok, maybe not so patiently). We have looked on as every other region gets theirs. Now it's our fucking turn!
    i know right? have no idea why were getting it so late. have no idea why they did it this way in the first place

- - - Updated - - -

Also another Pokemon pumpkin carving blazekin.... I suck at carving them so I think its cool to see
    http://m.imgur.com/uP4MR1t
    2 spoopy 4 me :P

- - - Updated - - -

True that.
    Anyway tommorow i will be making a best spec, moveset, evs and other things for every new pokemon evolution (and i will also try too breed all of them...i already got lopunny ready). With all the stats and new movesets that they can learn at trainers (so a bit spoiler).
    how do you have time for all that O-O

Check your pm. Oh and also you need too add my friend code.
    Sweet thanks. I think i've added your FC, though its a bit hard to make out on your sigs background :P
    Pokemon X FC: 2148 - 8263 - 9208

you know what they should make? mario party but with pokermans, and legend of zelda but with pokermans O-O

in fact just make a pokermans of every game O-O do eeeeeeeet

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet thanks. I think i've added your FC, though its a bit hard to make out on your sigs background :P
    *evil laugh*

OH MY GOD @_@

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING AWESOME @_@

FATAL FRAME X POKEMON SNAP

do it do it do it

10+ Year Old Account
    OH MY GOD @_@

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING AWESOME @_@

FATAL FRAME X POKEMON SNAP

do it do it do it
    I got a better idea. A game like hatred, but your main character is one of the 700 pokemon.

I got a better idea. A game like hatred, but your main character is one of the 700 pokemon.
    isnt hatred that game getting alot of hate because its just sensationalized gore? O-O

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides a mythical Pokemon mmo who spans all continents I want as Pokemon game with a combat system similar to monster rancher. Not training system or anything but combat system similar.

i miss monster rancher. i watched the whole anime series a few months back. it was a really good show, shame the series is pretty much dead now.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...that text