Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So... an eviolite and an X exclusive for mewtwonite Y?
    Pretty much. a Modest nature Clauncher is something i prefer, but any kickass X-exclusive goes. Take your pick.
    That, or a Chespin/Fennekin with a good Offensive nature. surprise me.

Deleted
    If you have Lairon with either Rock Head or Heavy Metal, that would be awesome Yami.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    If you have Lairon with either Rock Head or Heavy Metal, that would be awesome Yami.
    Only able to get the rock head normally unless I start farming for them by doing horde mode.

Deleted
    Or you have Steel Safari Aron which evolved into Lairon, but I guess you dont have it then. Rock Head will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Pretty much. a Modest nature Clauncher is something i prefer, but any kickass X-exclusive goes. Take your pick.
    That, or a Chespin/Fennekin with a good Offensive nature. surprise me.
    How about a pokemon with pokerus instead? I find that I really have nothing satisfactory enough to give, except maybe for the eevees

- - - Updated - - -

or a haunter to evolve to gengar for you?!

Deleted
    How about a pokemon with pokerus instead? I find that I really have nothing satisfactory enough to give, except maybe for the eevees

- - - Updated - - -

or a haunter to evolve to gengar for you?!
    Haunter/Gengar! You just touched my curiousity in a pleasant way! If you could give me a Modest/Timid one, even better! I think we got a deal, good sir

Or you have Steel Safari Aron which evolved into Lairon, but I guess you dont have it then. Rock Head will do.
    Ya sadly no steel thus far with my friends mostly ghost assholes! I should probably remove most of them though and get more FC's to see if I get a steel friend safari! Time to remove some 4chan people!
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-10-18 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    I actually got few steel ones, however their 3rd "the awesome" pokemon is Klefki. Not their fault but still annoying. -.-

Haunter/Gengar! You just touched my curiousity in a pleasant way! If you could give me a Modest/Timid one, even better! I think we got a deal, good sir
    Should I breed for one? If I do though, I want to keep the eviolite since there's only one per game, and I do care about it

Deleted
    Should I breed for one? If I do though, I want to keep the eviolite since there's only one per game, and I do care about it
    Very tough choice, but alright : Breed me a kickass oen and you can keep your Mewtwonite :P Something with Modest/Timid and good IV's In SpA/Speed and you're making me a happy person.

Very tough choice, but alright : Breed me a kickass oen and you can keep your Mewtwonite :P Something with Modest/Timid and good IV's In SpA/Speed and you're making me a happy person.
    Woot? I don't care for mewtwonite at ALL. I care about eviolite only. Take my mewtwonite and give me yours, NOW!@!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Point is, I really don't want to do any breeding after all those eevees (more than 5 boxes atm), so... I'd very much appreciate it if I traded you the haunter (its a female too) and my own mewtwonite X for just your own mewtwonite Y.

Deleted
    Oooh, got Eviolite confused with Mewtwonite, stupid me :s Even better, though i'd prefer a modest/timid haunter, IV's won't matter :P But if you don't want to breed/catch a good natured Haunter, then it's fine i guess. Rather make someone happy

I don't think i'm making much sense, i'm a terrible multitasker :<

Oooh, got Eviolite confused with Mewtwonite, stupid me :s Even better, though i'd prefer a modest/timid haunter, IV's won't matter :P But if you don't want to breed/catch a good natured Haunter, then it's fine i guess. Rather make someone happy

I don't think i'm making much sense, i'm a terrible multitasker :<
    yeah, and I was like "woot" :P

Let's do it!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone tell me my Safari pokémon? Name is Erick.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    yeah, and I was like "woot" :P

Let's do it!!!
    I'll be finished with what i'm doing in an hour, give or take, after that i'll head straight to the Pokémon Village and give everyones favourite Uber since Gen I a visit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Can anyone tell me my Safari pokémon? Name is Erick.
    Paras and Volbeat, 3rd pokemon unavaible yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paras and Volbeat, 3rd pokemon unavaible yet.
    Ah bugs

Thanks!
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    You are welcome.

Worry not, maybe your 3rd one is something awesome like Scyther.

Deleted
    Can anyone check out mine? I apparently have Quilladin and Ivesaur in my Friend Safari, rather curious about the 3rd Ingame name is Roy, got blonde hair, a white wooly hat and black feathers attached.

Deleted
    Tell me your FC, and I can check.