Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    In that case could you please find a pokemon with curse and initiate "battle" with me at 17:00-19:00 mmo-champ time? Would really appreciate it.
    Yep got a shuppet and a Gengar with curse, hopefully out speeds your smeargle :P

Anyone have any insight into which pokemon honedge etc can breed with. I have a foreign one and am going to try breeding a good iv'd breeding partner (hopefully from the ones in the friend safari as they get the 2 31 ivs). Cheers.

Edit: Nevermind, seems nosepass and kefki work. Breeding time.
    Last edited by Pious Lemon; 2013-10-19 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pious Lemon View Post
    Anyone have any insight into which pokemon honedge etc can breed with. I have a foreign one and am going to try breeding a good iv'd breeding partner (hopefully from the ones in the friend safari as they get the 2 31 ivs). Cheers.
    Its in the Mineral egg group, so any from that list i assume.

Deleted
    So ummm... about the "Likes to take siestas" Aron.

Damn, never thought breeding would give me so much fun.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-10-19 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    Is it possible to breed a Honedge so it gets Shift Gear? WOuld be pretty gnarly if it could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Is it possible to breed a Honedge so it gets Shift Gear? WOuld be pretty gnarly if it could.
    Well, if it is in Mineral group like Klinklang, then why not try?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Well, if it is in Mineral group like Klinklang, then why not try?
    Well, Klinklang is genderless.

Would it even be possible?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Well, Klinklang is genderless.

Would it even be possible?
    Damn, forgot. This makes things a bit harder...

Edit: Finally! Hatched superior overall potential, with highest IV being Attack(had problems eliminating 0IV Sp.Def genetical string), Rock Head, Adamant, Male Aron. Phew took a while.
    Gonna use him as genetic material for a few more Arons for others then I'm closing my breeding buisness. Any takers?
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-10-19 at 11:36 AM.

Got my Adamant Gible too, so have a box full of gible with outrage and random natures. Just trade me if you want one. Be quick though i'll probably wonder trade them by Monday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthodax View Post
    Got my Adamant Gible too, so have a box full of gible with outrage and random natures. Just trade me if you want one. Be quick though i'll probably wonder trade them by Monday.
    I hope you are using that gible to bread more adamant gibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    I hope you are using that gible to bread more adamant gibles.
    Yeah i'll breed it, once i wonder trade the rest of these gibles. I'll stick it in the daycare in around 30 mins or so and will trade them to people who want them.

10+ Year Old Account

That poor poor person.
    The worse part of it is; the Seviper's look so smug..

Damn, forgot. This makes things a bit harder...

Edit: Finally! Hatched superior overall potential, with highest IV being Attack(had problems eliminating 0IV Sp.Def genetical string), Rock Head, Adamant, Male Aron. Phew took a while.
    Gonna use him as genetic material for a few more Arons for others then I'm closing my breeding buisness. Any takers?
    I would absolutely love one, what would you like in return? I have a buttload of Adamant Mawiles with either Intimidate or Hyper Cutter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthodax View Post
    Yeah i'll breed it, once i wonder trade the rest of these gibles. I'll stick it in the daycare in around 30 mins or so and will trade them to people who want them.
    Also would love one of those, if I can grab one that has Rough Skin that would be amazing. :P
    Last edited by Mega Gengar; 2013-10-19 at 12:29 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Because you totally can't just kill the Sevipers and then catch the Zangoose

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Seviper's totally aren't programmed to attack any wild Zangoose they appear in battle with.

:'(

Can anyone with a Galvantula do me the favor of checking its Move Relearner moves? My Joltik was born without Sticky Web and I kind of wanted it on him. I want to know if I can recover it as Galvantula (or at all, really). Basically I'm afraid I'm going to have to bench Joltik until I can get to whatever town the move guy is at before I can actually use my Pokemon.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    I'm back from a walk. Gonna get into the game soon and prepare Arons for trades with Mega Gengar and Arthodax.
    Just you guys remember these little Arons need some love and patience. Polish them twice a day and give a Fairy-type Pokemon bone to gnaw on and they will definitely repay the kindness tenfold.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-10-19 at 01:15 PM.

I'm back from a walk. Gonna get into the game soon and prepare Arons for trades with Mega Gengar and Arthodax.
    Just you guys remember these little Arons need some love and patience. Polish them twice a day and give a Fairy-type Pokemon bone to gnaw on and they will definitely repay the kindness tenfold.
    <3, I think I can do that .
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Right, Wonder traded away 1 box of Gible's, In the process of hatching about 12 Adamant outrage Gible eggs with outrage. Drop me trade request in game if you want one.

Will be breeding Psycho cut onto Medicham's later on tonight, When i get an Adamant Meditite, i'll breed the move onto it and hand them out to people who want to use Mega-Medicham or want it for Pokedex completion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    <3, I think I can do that .
    Unfortunately the few Arons I managed to breed from the perfect one before I went on a walk dont have superior IV's but at least I eliminated their Sp.Def weakness and they are at least average/decent. With Adamant and Rock Head.
    Online now, trade me if you want Aron. Name is Vito.