Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    So far in my Y I have found aerodactyl, kabuto, the snail one (ominar or something), and the cranium one. I ahve no idea what game the skull fossil (cranium 'mon) is from, but im assuming there is another one that goes with him that i can get too.
    Skull Fossil is for Cranidos, who becomes Rampardos, and is from Sinnoh (4th Gen). Bastiodon is his counterpart, who you can get via the Armor Fossil, which should be available in both games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Skull Fossil is for Cranidos, who becomes Rampardos, and is from Sinnoh (4th Gen). Bastiodon is his counterpart, who you can get via the Armor Fossil, which should be available in both games.
    Good ol' Rampardos, too bad it has such a shitty speed stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Good ol' Rampardos, too bad it has such a shitty speed stat.
    Works decently on a Trick Room team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Works decently on a Trick Room team.
    Or you can run rock polish life orb sheer force with headsmash.

Or you can run rock polish life orb sheer force with headsmash.
    It will most likely be dead or almost dead after one rock polish and then headsmash will just suicide it.

Horrible strategy imo
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It will most likely be dead or almost dead after one rock polish and then headsmash will just suicide it.

Horrible strategy imo
    Exactly, so Trick Room is better if you even want to use it competitively in some decent way. Tailwind -may- work, but Trick Room seems more reliable because it really is obscenely slow....

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I have a couple questions, I have a ditto with its Hidden ability I also have a Ditto wit Perfect IVs in Attack, S.Attack, And HP. I also have a Tyrunt with perfect IVs in HP, Defense, and Speed. Now for competitive breeding, do I have something here to work with? Or keep looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Okay so I have a couple questions, I have a ditto with its Hidden ability I also have a Ditto wit Perfect IVs in Attack, S.Attack, And HP. I also have a Tyrunt with perfect IVs in HP, Defense, and Speed. Now for competitive breeding, do I have something here to work with? Or keep looking?
    Take the 2nd Ditto and breed it with Tyrunt for an Adamant/Jolly one. Nature depends on your preference, I personally like Jolly more.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Tyrunt has adamant nature.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to pass down hidden abilities?

My Tyrunt has adamant nature.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to pass down hidden abilities?
    Males can only pass HA's when bred with Ditto, females have 80% chance to pass it.

Deleted

Horrible strategy imo
    It's all about the prediction game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sorry for all the questions. Im still very new to the breeding competitive scene. Still learning how to do it all. Lastly, my Tyrunt needs the hidden ability to pass it? or can my ditto's ha pass down to tyrunt and give him his hidden ability? Basically, I guess what Im asking is, is it useless for Ditto to have his HA when breeding competitively?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sorry for all the questions. Im still very new to the breeding competitive scene. Still learning how to do it all. Lastly, my Tyrunt needs the hidden ability to pass it? or can my ditto's ha pass down to tyrunt and give him his hidden ability? Basically, I guess what Im asking is, is it useless for Ditto to have his HA when breeding competitively?
    Dittos cannot pass their HAs. If you want a Garchomp with Rough Skin for instance you would need a Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin and a Ditto with whatever.

It's all about the prediction game.
    Head Smash inflicts damage and the user receives half of the damage dealt as recoil.
    I predict its a waste of a pokemon. You will die before 2 head smashes. There is nothing to predict about it.

I sometimes wish you could just Pokemon Stadium with the battling scene. Each of you pick 6 Pokemon that the game provides(all available), some could be banned, and you play with the generic Pokemon. No IV/EV stuff, special breeding, etc.

Deleted
    I predict its a waste of a pokemon. You will die before 2 head smashes. There is nothing to predict about it.
    I predict you take shit too seriously. Also that is two guaranteed kills if it isn't resisted.

You're probably one of those OU players who just runs the most standard set possible.

I predict you take shit too seriously. Also that is two guaranteed kills if it isn't resisted.

You're probably one of those OU players who just runs the most standard set possible.
    No need to make it personal mate, some don't like to take chances, others do, preferences, simple as, deal with it.

No... no its not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    No need to make it personal mate, some don't like to take chances, others do, preferences, simple as, deal with it.
    The fact is the less standard your team is the less people are prepared.

The fact is the less standard your team is the less people are prepared.
    There is a reason why rampardos is NU