Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    ALRIGHT FOLKS! I'm taking requests for the next hour, maybe two hours, for a Pokemon of your choosing. Natures, abilities, and IVs aren't guaranteed, but I'll see what I can do. GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

10+ Year Old Account
    So. Is AZ immortal or what? Also, ive been waiting for a ceremony appreciating me saving the world.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So. Is AZ immortal or what? Also, ive been waiting for a ceremony appreciating me saving the world.
    Yes, AZ and his Floette are immortal. IT cost the lives of several pokemon to turn them that way 3000 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found a damn Tailow on route 8?

Scratch that. I found a horde of em.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-10-27 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only place I've seen swellow family is friend safari.

On that note, I could go catch you a swellow from the safari I found one in and trade it to you if you'd like.

Yay you found them!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. They are sneaky buggers. Wingulls are like rats though.

10+ Year Old Account
    FLYING RATS.

Ever met a wingull in real life? I've had one of them straight up snatch my hot dog.

Fuck the boardwalk.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a bag of chips and theyll swarm ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why there is no instance of YOU eating in Pokemon games. You'd get swarmed even worse by wingulls!

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    This is why there is no instance of YOU eating in Pokemon games. You'd get swarmed even worse by wingulls!
    And every other scavenger pokemon. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brave bird looks awesome in 3d

What does blast burn look like?

that old man who dies? wheres the body? your pokemon ate it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that old man who dies? wheres the body? your pokemon ate it.
    Damn. My Fletchinger must have been hungry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    ALRIGHT FOLKS! I'm taking requests for the next hour, maybe two hours, for a Pokemon of your choosing. Natures, abilities, and IVs aren't guaranteed, but I'll see what I can do. GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!
    My kingdom for an Ivysaur with 31 IV in Def/sDef/HP/SpA. 2 out of these 4 ( or more) will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    My kingdom for an Ivysaur with 31 IV in Def/sDef/HP/SpA. 2 out of these 4 ( or more) will do.
    I can catch one to breed in the safari.

Deleted
    MMO-Champion trainers, heed my call! *Thunders* Which nature should I choose for a Metagross? Adamant and a standard physical sweeper build, or something else?

@Aegislash I can catch you a Safari Ivysaur with 2 of these probably. You would have to breed the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    MMO-Champion trainers, heed my call! *Thunders* Which nature should I choose for a Metagross? Adamant and a standard physical sweeper build, or something else?

@Aegislash I can catch you a Safari Ivysaur with 2 of these probably. You would have to breed the rest.
    I'd say Adamant, but you could go Mild/Brave and run a mixed sweeper set, it's not as physically strong, but it has better coverage and takes people off guard. Your call though!

Deleted
    And just like that, i caught an Ivysaur with 31 HP/Def/SpD IV's on a friend safari. MegaVenusaur looks really bulky. It's ability nullifies two major and quite common weaknesses.

I hope you folks can answer my question.

Last night I finally got my upgraded Mega Ring and from 8-9 I still couldn't find any of the mega evolution items, in this case Banettite. Is there anything special I need to do to get them like go to the clock before hand or is the game on a different time from my time zone?

Also what is a good Greninja nature for Protean? I got access to one recently and the only one I have found with it has Mild.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2013-10-27 at 09:13 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Last night I finally got my upgraded Mega Ring and from 8-9 I still couldn't find any of the mega evolution items, in this case Banettite. Is there anything special I need to do to get them like go to the clock before hand or is the game on a different time from my time zone?

Also what is a good Greninja nature for Protean? I got access to one recently and the only one I have found with it has Mild.
    I take it you've battled your rival and paid a visit to Sycamore and the big crystal city thing with the thingy in the ground? Can't remember specifics, raiding atm. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

I mostly see people using Modest, but he has a very diverse movepool, so you could possibly make a very good disruptor out of him.

Mild/Rash could probably work too for a mixed set.