Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meh, it's better than t12 but t5 beats it out hands down imo.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Also, finally its time for zoidberg!
    It's just a game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Looks hella creepy.Looking forward to all the other sets.Btw, can these tier sets not be data mined any more since nothing is getting posted before it's officially announced?
    I don't think there is anyway for them to datamine this stuff unless there's a ptr version out already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Hope they made a typo and meant Priest, because im not running around in that.

I'm a fucking Warlock and not a clown.
    Oh my gawd you're such a badass.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    While I do agree T5 is amazing, I fancy T9.The new T13 set... I'm not a fan, but it's cool there are going to be people that love it.
    As I said before to me T5 is the best, but we locks have several good tiers so it all comes down to personal taste. But T5 just screams "Badass warlock" all over it

OMFG - Is this some kinda sick joke? I can't imagine any warlock wanting to wear that piece of s**t! I'll certainly be insta-transmorphing any tier 13 I get.

Nothing will ever outdo warlock T6

I'm gonna call it. Nagastalker

Deleted
    It is disgusting , too silly , too bright , too pink.

T8 was the best, imo. I do like the new one but I would change the glowing color in the mask, something darker.

As a lock, I'll be wearing this. Screw you, popular opinion.

Deleted
    As soon as I saw the warlock t13, I instantly thought "I've seen enough hentai to see where this is going" but anyway, it's not a bad set aside from the head piece. Nothing can beat the t5 warlock gear though ^^

If the tentacles move, this will be awsome. If not, I am not as sure. I did not like T10 when I saw images of it, but once I saw it in game I thought it was great. I will hold my final judgement until I see people running around in this gear. As a side note I will need to run around and collect the T4 and T9 for Transmogrification. I loved those sets.

I love it. Its fantastic. It reminds me a lot of pestilence and disease, mixed with dark magic. Also reminds me of Nurgle from the Warhammer universe

It's not that bad. Most people don't show the helm and as for the chest and the weird point, well everyone wears tabards so it's covered anyways. All most people will see is the shoulders, which look fine to me. Color wise, it's kind of clowny, but I think it's neat. It's different. JMO.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2011-09-09 at 06:42 PM.

My initial thought is the coloring is too busy. However, I'm reserving final judgement for a full race/gender preview. (Undead preview is practically useless - everything is so distorted.) Worse case scenario, I make good use of the tiers 5, 6, and 8 sets I've collected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugly. Partly cause it's UD wearing and I despise any armor on UD. Everything looks horrid on UD. Might change the opinion after seeing how it looks on worgen female.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

I actually really like the way that set looks. I'm not a RP'er so I could care less if it's dark and evil. It looks so crazy and if those tentacles move it'll be so sick.

Im actually liking this tier set alot

T5 was the best if you are looking for Doom and Gloom - the colors on this is to bright to be evil! The mask is there (kinda...) but the rest is ugly. I will not be using this look for tier...