Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank goodness you can hide the helm. It makes me want to level my warlock but on the same token I am dying to see what Mage will look like.

Deleted
    There goes my hope of an old god related priest tier -.-

They need to bring back who ever did the models for Tiers 4-6 on all classes! What ever happened to that person, and if he/she is still making these current models they need to get back on w/e drug they were on before!

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG, time to bring out the ol' warlock I like the faceless helmet, i like the entire set!

Deleted
    If those tentacles have an animation i can see warlocks looking like those prawns in district 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think undead or orcs are the best looking warlocks out there so, they chose correct, the last was a warrior male, I am a tauren male, but I thought they made the correct choice because a human warrior is imo, the default warrior, just as undead and orcs are for for locks. On the note about the set, it looks good! Best so far in Cata imo, but the best out of all the sets has to be T5, closely followed by T8 (man thats sex).

Definately one of those "see it in action" sets, however, not keen on some of the static aspects of the set. Defaintely has an evil vibe to it, but the tenticles on the robes could be set to a more creative pattern (although it means unique texture per race to do that to avoid distortion), rather than the bland 'straight down' pattern, and the hood part of the headpiece..., I hope the mask and the shoulder animations make up for it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female undead not a great choice imo. I seriously hope this means an old god fight or something, we need Ulduar level raid again (All raids should be ulduar level). I wish they would go back to activation HM's too (Sadly won't happen I'm sure). Otherwise tier looks nice, now just make some stellar shaman tier for my elemental and I'll be happy.

Like a lot the concept! Still some tweaking to do but looks really good.

Hope they made a typo and meant Priest, because im not running around in that.

I'm a fucking Warlock and not a clown.

I lol'd! I mean, the model looks ok, but the colors just dont go with the warlock theme of dark and mysterious. Looks like something out of a twisted childrens book.

Obviously it's highly subjective but this tier just amuses me, good thing transmog is coming with the tier!

Deleted
    What set is 3rd row all the way on the left?

Edit: nevermind forgot horde and alliance versions in toc...NOt like there is an A or an H in the title...

Its Cthulhu, i like the helm and the shoulders but the rest is meh :/

at first i was like: what is this i dont even then i read the animated tentacle face and i was like: jizzed in my pants ps: t8 rules!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks weird--very weird to me. Colors are a little off.

I'm a shadow priest and a graphic designer. I really love this set. It's unique, has a concept, isn't thick and heavy like some tiers, and looks creepy/fleshy/zergish ha. Whether people like it or not, it actually looks like the artists put a lot ofwork into it unlike some other sets. And I actually like the colors, it isn't predictably purple/dark blue/black/gray like what would stereotypically be warlock colors. Good job.
    Last edited by Height; 2011-09-09 at 04:40 PM.

Gross.. the worst set to date.. :/

I'm honestly not sure if I like the new set or not, it's most certainly different though. The coloration leave something to be desired though; however I'll withhold judgement till I see the model on Undead Male. Considering I'm going to be rolling T8 next patch it really doesn't matter as much anymore though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the colors are not the best possible, but then again we will get heroic and normal versions with different colors so im not too worried about them. I really would like to see the animations on helm and possibly the shoulders. (Can we have tentacles randomly bursting from our back t6 wings style D: )
    Last edited by woly; 2011-09-09 at 04:53 PM.