10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The part that throws most people off is that most consider Kid Buu to be the strongest version, since he is the final form, plus in the dub, Supreme Kai says he's the strongest. Kid Buu is actually one of the weaker forms (but still powerful), but he is the most evil version. The reason he seems so strong is because Gohan and Gotenks are dead and Vegito can't exist anymore, so all that's left is SS3 Goku.
    Right. I believe Super Buu + Gohan Absorbed was the strongest, yeah?
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Right. I believe Super Buu + Gohan Absorbed was the strongest, yeah?
    Yeah. The ranking seems to be Super Buu w/ Gohan, Super Buu w/ Gotenks, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Good Buu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Why was this thread taken out of Chat Zone?
    When was it ever in Chat Zone?

One of my favourite shows.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/03/...-of-gods-scan/

Silhouette of Super Saiyan God, along with some speculation.

... and a new game trailer for the new dragon ball heroes game... some cool female saiyan combat.

Deleted
    Doesn't Fat Buu live on forever btw?

He is a magical being...
    (If not for the Majuub fuse)
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-03 at 03:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he's already 5 million years old, but most of that was while sealed up, so it's hard to say. He doesn't appear to have aged at all. Chances are he either doesn't age, or has an incredibly long life span, probably on par with the Kais.

Deleted
    Ah ok, something else btw, does anybody notice how Vegeta makes a LOT of
    jokes throughout the Android saga?

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 05:23 AM ----------

Also, I wonder how Roshi's house gets electricity in the ocean there. Doesn't make sense really,but it is a nice place to live though.

Also, I always wondered why Picollo never helped the man who was being absorbed by Cell, he didn't even try...
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-03 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Ah ok, something else btw, does anybody notice how Vegeta makes a LOT of
    jokes throughout the Android saga?

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 05:23 AM ----------

Also, I wonder how Roshi's house gets electricity in the ocean there. Doesn't make sense really,but it is a nice place to live though.

Also, I always wondered why Picollo never helped the man who was being absorbed by Cell, he didn't even try...
    Those unapologetic quips against Android 19, jesus christ Vegeta was an asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account

He probably generates his own. "Power is going out... Kamehameha!"

As for Piccolo, it struck me as odd the first time as well, but I have a few theories. 1) He assumed the guy was dead (or fatally injured) from the first jab, 2) he was in shock, or 3) by the time he figured out what Cell was doing, the guy's body was completely deformed.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-03-03 at 05:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

dbz

like a sir

read that in the english DBZ cell saga perfect cell voice.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/03/...-of-gods-scan/

Silhouette of Super Saiyan God, along with some speculation.

... and a new game trailer for the new dragon ball heroes game... some cool female saiyan combat.

[video=youtube;IgGtbg43xxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IgGtbg43xxA[video]
    That looks like a nice new story for the ANIME. All the villains hanging around, and a female saiyan kicking some ass. Yep, that sure looks like a nice new ANIME coming out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That looks like a nice new story for the ANIME. All the villains hanging around, and a female saiyan kicking some ass. Yep, that sure looks like a nice new ANIME coming out.
    It's not an anime, it's a game. I really hope you weren't trying to be snide and really believe Dragon Ball Heroes is an anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    It's not an anime, it's a game. I really hope you weren't trying to be snide and really believe Dragon Ball Heroes is an anime?
    To quote Saurfang (just did ICC), "Hope, young heroes. Whatever the battle, never forsake it."

EDIT: Alright, quoted him totally wrong, but still, you get the jist, no?
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2013-03-03 at 07:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Oh, no, sorry, I was being a smartass, but not at iadamson. At the fact that a video game trailer has zero instances of a video game in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, no, sorry, I was being a smartass, but not at iadamson. At the fact that a video game trailer has zero instances of a video game in it.
    Doesn't the kid insert the video game at the beginning?

Deleted
    never thought of that, tho i would be more worried about rising sea levels at kame house!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spookus View Post
    never thought of that, tho i would be more worried about rising sea levels at kame house!
    Hehe, that's true.

Anyways, I would like to live there. :P

Btw, who would win? Gogeta vs Vegito?

Deleted
    Btw, who would win? Gogeta vs Vegito?
    if you take Dragonball gt then SS4 gojeta is the most powerful character in the dragonball universe so if it was ss4 gojeta vs dbz vegito then all ss4 gogeta would have to land a super kamehameha or stardust breaker and i guess vegito would die but you gotta take into account the fuision time limit (gogeta always seem to fool around to much so it would probs run out). I reackon if it was gogeta and vegito from dbz vegito would win