Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    so if there is ever a new db series, who wants to bet that gohan unlocks his hidden potential.... for a 4th time.

guru, ss2, mystic being the first 3
    Yeah, I thought the idea was a bit overdone as well. Seems Gohan just can't keep it together and needs to find and retune himself every time. Slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yeah, I thought the idea was a bit overdone as well. Seems Gohan just can't keep it together and needs to find and retune himself every time. Slacker.
    You'd think after Cell and his father's death, he'd keep training to protect the earth. But nooooooo, we gotta study because Chi-Chi said so.

for all dbz and naruto fans:

can't wait for battle of z ^^'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    You'd think after Cell and his father's death, he'd keep training to protect the earth. But nooooooo, we gotta study because Chi-Chi said so.
    The irony there being that she happily trained Goten, all the way to Super Saiyan (which I still think is BS)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The irony there being that she happily trained Goten, all the way to Super Saiyan (which I still think is BS)
    Yeah, that was really stupid. Like Vegeta said, "The Super Saiyan form reduced to a mere child's plaything?"

And we can add Goten and Trunks to that list of "Biggest Dragonball Let-downs." Gotenks could've been so much more.

10+ Year Old Account

And we can add Goten and Trunks to that list of "Biggest Dragonball Let-downs." Gotenks could've been so much more.
    And Trunks turned out nothing like Future Trunks. Which makes sense, but still sucked.

Deleted
    Yeah, that was really stupid. Like Vegeta said, "The Super Saiyan form reduced to a mere child's plaything?"
    I'm not sure if it was a wise decision, but it can be explained rationally. Maybe Goten and Trunks simply had more potential because they were conceived while their fathers were already beyond Super Saiyan. Compare how powerful Goku was when Gohan was conceived and Goku's power by the time Goten was conceived? HUGE difference.

It would only add to the awesomeness of Vegeta and Goku actually, since their insane power is what made this even possible. Goten and Trunks never really worked for it, they just inherited it from their fathers. Vegeta and Goku should get the credit for Goten and Trunks' power, it's not the kids themselves that deserve the credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm not sure if it was a wise decision, but it can be explained rationally. Maybe Goten and Trunks simply had more potential because they were conceived while their fathers were already beyond Super Saiyan. Compare how powerful Goku was when Gohan was conceived and Goku's power by the time Goten was conceived? HUGE difference.

It would only add to the awesomeness of Vegeta and Goku actually, since their insane power is what made this even possible. Goten and Trunks never really worked for it, they just inherited it from their fathers. Vegeta and Goku should get the credit for Goten and Trunks' power, it's not the kids themselves that deserve the credit.
    Actually, although I too have used the theory that Trunks and Goten reached SSJ so easily because of SSJ dads, it just occured to me that Vegeta wasn't a Super Saiyan when Trunks was conceived. Unless Bulma went to space for a booty call with Vegeta, Trunks was conceived before Vegeta went to space for his training.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was either make them SS, or make the humans stronger...... we all know humans cant be useful

not so true..gen in DBonline which is cannon it says humans are well super they become the new SS "with a wish"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    not so true..gen in DBonline which is cannon it says humans are well super they become the new SS "with a wish"
    because they are descendants of goku/vegeta and the wish just teaches them how to unlock their potential.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Actually, although I too have used the theory that Trunks and Goten reached SSJ so easily because of SSJ dads, it just occured to me that Vegeta wasn't a Super Saiyan when Trunks was conceived. Unless Bulma went to space for a booty call with Vegeta, Trunks was conceived before Vegeta went to space for his training.
    Hmm, well then it's just compared to their power. Vegeta was definitely close to going SS by the time Trunks was conceived. Also, I'm pretty sure Vegeta was quite a bit stronger than Goku just before reaching the transformation. My theory could still work, but just make it relative to power instead of relative to Super Saiyan transformation. Just a minor difference really.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    so I assume you guys know of the Superman vs Goku Death battle... this is the continuation(or fix by another person on that deathbattle).

It is massive but quite entertaining for me to go through

http://www.screwattack.com/news/deat...ku-vs-superman

TL;DR: Goku would in most cases beat Supes except if Supes was in Prime mode :P(not accounting for battle of Gods goku, but I still think he would lose to near omnipotence xD)

In other news I'm so hyped for Battle of Gods I can't even sleep...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2013-09-13 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle of Gods is out:P But unsubbed yet... expect sub in a few hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowington707 View Post
    Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyse yesyesyeyeyseyseyesyesyes. I'm totally watching it even without subs, I'm so excited right now.
    I watched it Raw too knew like 3 words but it was still awesome

10+ Year Old Account

the real fight against cell

10+ Year Old Account
    there's a decent sub on nyaa made by omgimyellow I think... I watched it again with that today what can I say other than mind=blown and if they don't continue with a series I'll be very very disappointed.

Deleted
    Just watched the movie with subs... i'm sad to say that it was quite underwhelming.
    80% of the movie is filler/comedy, the animations sometimes look worse than those 15 years ago in DBZ, the fights have some nice 3D effects but in the end they rather look like a videogame than an Anime.

Storywise it all doesnt make sense... SSJ2 Vegeta is suddenly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, all other characters of course dont play a role at all. Mystic Gohan who should be MUCH stronger than Goku and Vegeta fights for something like 1 second and then just stands around like he never fought before. To go SSJ God which is far ahead of SSJ3 you just need 5 Saiyans to hold hands and thats it? Crappy idea. And why does Shenlong know about these things? He is made by Kami / Dende, cant do anything that lies beyond his creators powers and doesnt know more... if Kami/Dende knew about SSJ God and that they just have to hold hands or make some more Saiyan Babies why didnt he tell them before? Sub didnt work for a few seconds when Goku goes back to base form and still is stronger than in SSJ3... then he goes SSJ and fights quite equal to Bills, quite ilogical.

If they really make a series out of it i think i'm just to old now to watch these kind of animes at least if they are similar to the movie.