10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Krillin only died 3 times I think, which is surprising considering he gets owned more then anyone. The guy's durable, I'll give him that. You think he would of died 30 times by the end of the show by how outclassed he was. Plus he also has possibly the most valuable death in DBZ, because it causes Goku to get to SSJ1 and show people it could be done. I've always liked Krillin, way better then Yamcha at least who just dies pointlessly all the time.

He died once in dragonball, then to Frieza and Buu in DBZ if my memory serves right.

and he died once in GT, super 17 killed him.

the only awesome part of GT. the 5 episode saga of super 17.

I'll keep that in mind when I finally get around to watching GT. I've just watched the ending fights with Omega shenron, which are pretty sweet too though I thought.

Was nice to see Vegeta finally attain his power after so long. I love how Goku acts towards him too. Like he's totally shocked as well, stuff like "You amaze me Vegeta", it's like the tables are finally turned and Kakarot is in awe of the prince of Sayians for once.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-08 at 01:09 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I'll keep that in mind when I finally get around to watching GT. I've just watched the ending fights with Omega shenron, which are pretty sweet too though I thought.

Was nice to see Vegeta finally attain his power after so long. I love how Goku acts towards him too. Like he's totally shocked as well, stuff like "You amaze me Vegeta", it's like the tables are finally turned and Kakarot is in awe of the prince of Sayians for once.
    Genn is just in permanent denial that GT exists. The Shadow Dragons saga is my favorite part of GT.

and he died once in GT, super 17 killed him.

the only awesome part of GT. the 5 episode saga of super 17.
    Stop hating on GT (you can hate the Para Para Brothers and that odd doll collector man if you like) I really like the idea of how SS4 is reached and Omega Shenron has a pretty imposing voice.

Oh and Baby, I thought he was fine too, especially when in full control of Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by CursedEmbrace View Post
    Stop hating on GT (you can hate the Para Para Brothers and that odd doll collector man if you like) I really like the idea of how SS4 is reached and Omega Shenron has a pretty imposing voice.

Oh and Baby, I thought he was fine too, especially when in full control of Vegeta.
    Honestly, Baby just annoys me to death. Like, is this how Abridged Frieza feels when listening to heroic speeches? Blah blah blah Tuffles are great. Blah blah kill all Saiyans, injustice blah with other blah blah bullshit.

He's seriously like a broken record. He never shuts up! Though Bulma is honestly worse during that arc. LORD BABY PLEASE FUCK ME!!! *shoots self in head*

Well... I'm not sure I quite got so strong a vibe off of Baby-Bulma in that regard, as for baby's single mindedness surely you could say the same about pre-perfect Cell? I mean every other word he said back then was perfection.
    Last edited by CursedEmbrace; 2012-04-08 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After finally being finished reading this thread i must say there is a massive lack of love for the "Future" Story Arc here personally my favorite characters are Future Gohan and Trunks, they have an immediate sense of depth to them with the whole destroyed world thing and we get to see a friendship persued that we don't see in the main story arc making for some interesting scenes, my most epic DBZ moment was when Future gohan bravely died and Future Trunks goes Super Sayian. (Also in that movie theres people in a themepark while the Androids are already on the loose, seriously who thinks "Hmmm i just watched this news report of killer androids wiping out major cities and enjoy killing people, lets go to a crowded themepark in one of the few remaining major metropoli." seems like a perfectly sane thing to do.)

Edit:
    Also who kills Freeza when he gets to Earth in the Future timeline? Goku? I would sell my soul to see those 2 go at it especially with King Cold in the mix, he is such an underused character.
    Last edited by Ðemonhuntr; 2012-04-08 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    After finally being finished reading this thread i must say there is a massive lack of love for the "Future" Story Arc here personally my favorite characters are Future Gohan and Trunks, they have an immediate sense of depth to them with the whole destroyed world thing and we get to see a friendship persued that we don't see in the main story arc making for some interesting scenes, my most epic DBZ moment was when Future gohan bravely died and Future Trunks goes Super Sayian. (Also in that movie theres people in a themepark while the Androids are already on the loose, seriously who thinks "Hmmm i just watched this news report of killer androids wiping out major cities and enjoy killing people, lets go to a crowded themepark in one of the few remaining major metropoli." seems like a perfectly sane thing to do.)

Edit:
    Also who kills Freeza when he gets to Earth in the Future timeline? Goku? I would sell my soul to see those 2 go at it especially with King Cold in the mix, he is such an underused character.
    I love the Future timeline. Just not a lot of opportunities to mention it. It's likely though that in that timeline it was indeed Future Goku that killed Frieza.

And really, Frieza shouldn't be much of a challenge for Goku. Goku was heavily wounded when he first transformed. If you gave Goku a senzu bean he'd have greased Frieza right then and there. Add in the power increase from healing, and the training Goku did to learn the instant transmission, and Frieza wouldn't even be in his league anymore.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CursedEmbrace View Post
    Well... I'm not sure I quite got so strong a vibe off of Baby-Bulma in that regard, as for baby's single mindedness surely you could say the same about pre-perfect Cell? I mean every other word he said back then was perfection.
    But Cell doesn't have this whiny voice that makes me want to die lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    in the future time line yeah it was stated to be goku, i guess he killed cold before he hit any other form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im definitly favoriting this thread in my internet list, nothing gets my nerd juices pumping like discussing alien supermen capable of destoyin universes at times when i should be asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Well im definitly favoriting this thread in my internet list, nothing gets my nerd juices pumping like discussing alien supermen capable of destoyin universes at times when i should be asleep.
    You should go read the 50 page Goku vs Superman thread. It was locked a while back for basically being cyclical, but I'm sure you'll get a laugh or two out of it. It was actually that discussion that caused us to revive this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    i made both of the threads me dbzsta

but yeah goku must have killed cold before he took on any other form, in his form #2 he is stronger then full power freiza, in multiverse they put colds version of final form freiza at cell (17 absorbed) which i would say is fair. look at how dynamic frieza form 2 is to his final form. still have not put cold in a cooler final form.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i made both of the threads me dbzsta
    You should change your avatar to riding Nimbus instead of a pony
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    You should change your avatar to riding Nimbus instead of a pony
    well i mostly did the pony thing to troll, u got any adobe skills?

well i mostly did the pony thing to troll, u got any adobe skills?
    I wish, I don't even have the program lol. I'd do it if I did. Genn on nimbus would be boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright

who has shop skills

we need this image now.

I've never read the wikis or anything, but to add onto the Future Timeline arc, wouldn't it have been helpful information if Goku/Gohan told Trunks about the dragon balls on New Namek? Or is it implied that Bulma isn't just good for the Time Machine and remembers the Namekian dragon balls? Also, for Gohan's death being the cause of his first Super transformation, he doesn't seem very interested in hanging out with Gohan when he travels to the current time. That kind of made me mad.

Edit: Also looking forward to someone making that avatar for Genn...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    I've never read the wikis or anything, but to add onto the Future Timeline arc, wouldn't it have been helpful information if Goku/Gohan told Trunks about the dragon balls on New Namek? Or is it implied that Bulma isn't just good for the Time Machine and remembers the Namekian dragon balls? Also, for Gohan's death being the cause of his first Super transformation, he doesn't seem very interested in hanging out with Gohan when he travels to the current time. That kind of made me mad.

Edit: Also looking forward to someone making that avatar for Genn...
    Well, for what it's worth, Vegeta's dead in the future timeline, so Trunks just wants to spend time with his father.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 01:34 AM ----------

A couple questions. First, is Gohan part druid, or does everyone with that kind of power have a special connection with nature? He seems to attract animals like he's one of them. Also, that's what made the Cell saga so great. Seeing Gohan be Gohan.

Second, does Piccolo actually get stronger from meditating? he seems to do it a lot, even more than training, and he stays with the Saiyans pretty closely.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright

who has shop skills

we need this image now.

There didn't seem to be very much of the future timeline in the normal shows, but I assume there is some movie I am missing here.
    I am sure future Goku could have easily beaten frieza and his dad as others have said. When Goku gets there and sees trunks he said he was about to teleport there but then he felt trunks taking care of it. Trunks easily cut up frieza with his sword and then goku blocked the sword with one finger, so It should not have been a problem for him.

I don't know if piccolo gets stronger from meditating or what. It shows him train by fighting sometimes.. (when the saiyans were coming I believe) and tien also meditates a lot.

Ooh nice job on the picture