Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Wow, that was a nice read. Altough it basically invalidates Episode of Bardock.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

hi

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Episode of Bardock isn't canon anyway so I'm not sure it's a big deal

Big thing that bugged me about this is that Goku was about 4 and had Saiyan armor when being sent to Earth.
    dude do u know if any dragon ball z movies that are canon. the only ones i know are the history of trunks and battles of gods

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    How does everyone feel about Toriyama revealing Son Goku's mother Gine?

I like the fact that he expanded Bardocks story and made him the original super sayian. But now adding a love connection distinct from Sayian norms is making Bardock too much of a unique snowflake.

That, or the more I find out about Bardock, the more I want him to reunite with his son in Other world or something.

I like Bardock more then I like Goku at this point. Kind of like my views on Zack and could.
    i find it to be a pretty awsome suprise as we know dont have fans debating who gokus mother is also i would also love if goku and bardock met in other world like in super sonic warriors 2

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i have a question. who is ure guys favourite dbz charecter and villian and why

Quote Originally Posted by arz53333 View Post
    anyway i have a question. who is ure guys favourite dbz charecter and villian and why
    Vegeta is my favorite Z Fighter, and over all my favorite character. Because he's a badass, and he never really got the attention he deserved. Out of everyone, he had the most development, I think, and the greatest journey. He changed the most. I mean, everyone changed as well, but Vegeta went from the Big Bad to the main hero's best friend and everything over the course of the series.

In terms of villains, I'd say Broly is my favorite. I dunno why, he just is, unless you'd accept the standard, "HIS POWAH IS MAXIMUM!!1!" remark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arz53333 View Post
    Favourite hero - Future Trunks, the only Saiyan that can finish an opponent without letting them reach max power.
    Favourite villain - Vegeta, that gauntlet match versus Goku, Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe was one of my favourite parts of DBZ

I laughed my ass off at the newest DBZ Multiverse page. You'd have to have read the earlier pages to get the joke though.
    http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com...final/0873.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Gohan, specifically, Gohan pre-Buu saga, because fuck teen Gohan. Quiet, non-threatening, in tune with animals, but piss him off, and you experience a horrible, horrible death. I actually compare Fluttershy from My Little Pony to Gohan, though maybe not to the extreme. As far as villains, Perfect Cell maybe, but I haven't given that much thought. I think Cell self-destructing and living was bullshit and a major cop out.

I think one reason GT was so bad, was because it was just about Goku and only Goku. Go back and watch the Android/Cell sagas. You get to see so many characters step up. It starts out with Vegeta getting his super saiyan on on 19 and 20. Then, Piccolo fuses and is the only one capable of competing with 17. And then Cell appears, and only Piccolo is stronger, but doesn't kill him for some reason. Then, imperfect Cell gets handled by pumped up time chamber Vegeta. Then, ultimately, Gohan ends up with the killing blow. And even Future Trunks gets his revenge in his own time. The Frieza saga had a similar issue as GT, with everybody basically waiting around for Goku. That's why I liked the in between. It gave the show the ability to say "hey, Goku isn't the only character on this show".

I do wonder why Gohan and Goku had so much capability to almost communicate with animals. I would say it was just their high energy that the animals can feel, but I think ultimately it's their kind and pure hearts. The same reason they can use the spirit bomb, is the same reason they have so much camaraderie with beasts. That's a thought. Gohan using a spirit bomb. That would have been a nice ending to a villain fight (Vegeta doesn't count, it wasn't his)
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2014-05-01 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My fav hero? Goku. I do not feel the need to explain.

As for villain, Frieza. He was the end all be all. The evil emperor of the universe! Even he had some comedic moments though :P. I always thought DBZ was best when they mixed seriousness and comedy.

- - - Updated - - -

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/3/33023/1740621-genn_greymane_lord_of_his_pack.jpg

someone throw some ss hair on dis guy

go and watch dragon ball z abriged and watch ep 7-9 with nappa its hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished reading all 873 pages of DBZ multiverse. Some funny shiz in there then there is there is Bra, who is basically Brolly with Boobs 0.o ! My fav char is olso in there and we actually get to see him have to go SSJ3, although he almost killed every one lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Just finished reading all 873 pages of DBZ multiverse. Some funny shiz in there then there is there is Bra, who is basically Brolly with Boobs 0.o ! My fav char is olso in there and we actually get to see him have to go SSJ3, although he almost killed every one lol.
    http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com...final/0294.png

fav hero: future trunks, same reason as zoma. and I like teen gohan, though can't really say why.
    fav villian: freeza, space emporer with two strong bodyguards. having a special quad. c'mon no one had such things.
    from the movies: broly. a true berseker, wish he would have been in the original story line.
    and freeza's brother, because he is cooler.

10+ Year Old Account

WE FOUND GOKU!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/...m_nooverride=1

coolers revenge on toonami may 24th

- - - Updated - - -

tis but a scratch

- - - Updated - - -

http://teamfourstar.com/video/dbza-episode-42-preview-woman-top/

EPISODE 42 PREVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Those are really the only two you could call canon. BoG because it was written by Toriyama and I'd say HoT simply because it doesn't take place within the normal DBZ timeline. Though technically BoG is the only canon movie. The rest are about as canon as GT is

As for faves...
    Hero would be Vegeta. He's a cocky, arrogant SOB and I kinda like his one-liners xD
    Villain would be Freeza I think. He's just brutal when it comes to the actual fighting.
    History of Trunks is based on a bonus chapter of the manga, so it is canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also some movies can fit in pretty well

Aliens are really not that advanced, they dont have Iphones! Or androids! (hehehe) and Cooler likely was far away and only heard about Frieza losing, not Frieza and his dad going to earth. So his first movie can easily fit in post Trunks and pre androids. His second movie, like the first Broly movie fit in very well within the week before the Cell games, same with android 13 honestly. Brolys second movie would take place right after Videls training, but right before the worlds martial arts tournament. Bojack would take place shortly after the cell games. I know I forgot a few, but I dont feel like it.

Many movies fit in easily... but some early movies not so much, like the tree of might, worlds strongest, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Or androids! (hehehe)
    First thing that came to mind, couldn't resist googling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    First thing that came to mind, couldn't resist googling it.

I logged in just to say ROFLMAO.

Ty for that I really did LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I logged in just to say ROFLMAO.

Ty for that I really did LOL.
    Always happy to make someone laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Wait, wait, wait, wait...

After the Cell Saga, Android 17 was revived with the Dragon Balls and became a park ranger at a nature preserve. He makes a great living, marries a zoologist, and adopts two children.
    I'm not shocked by the park ranger part, since there is a scene of him confronting two hunters in a forest, but 17 got married and adopted two kids?!

How did Bibidi make Majin Buu? What process was there, what were Buu’s ingredients, etc…

Though in the manga Kaiōshin said that Bibidi made him, the truth is that one called “Buu” was not actually created by Bididi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. Bibidi merely knew the means of calling Buu from out of his long slumber. Since the current Buu is a slightly different life-form due to the changes brought about when the evil Buu was expelled, it’s not known whether he’ll still go into long hibernation.
    Buu is a natural-born creature?

Who was it that sealed the Elder Kaiōshin away in the Z Sword?

The Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaioshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus.
    If it was another video game, than Bills should stop playing those. Sore Loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    majin buu's is the most interesting

17s makes sense

Also.... old kai being locked away.... makes soooo much sense.