10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the new movie will be "filmed" in IMAX 3D damn I wish it got screened in my shitty country, since we do have at least an IMAX 3D theater ...

If Toriyama's artstyle hadn't Evolved.

that looks more like yamcha ss4....

i'd really like for toriyama to make ss4 a legit transformation, cause it is really badass. even the way it's obtained is badass. saiyans with tails > saiyans without tails. without tails, they're just really strong humans.

Wow as a kid i watch this shit all day all night ! thank you for opening this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    gotta say, this is the funniest page from multiverse yet

Frieza: Baby its cold out side....

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com...final/0997.png

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Freiza is revived and has a new transformation in the new movie?

I bet it's a Cooler copycat.

new 3ds fighting game with over 100 characters

"Bandai Namco recently released Dragon Ball Xenoverse in Japan, with a Western release for it next week, but the latest issue of V-Jump shows that franchise is getting another title later this year with Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden for 3DS. [Thanks, Zaregoto.]

According to the report, Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden features over a total of over 100 characters in the 2D action fighter.

The magazine scan shows an image with Goku fighting Frieza, and he has Dende, Yamcha, Mr. Satan (Hercule), and Dr. Brief as assist characters. They also show Bulma and Chichi as assist characters, showing the former using Capsule Corps gadgets for attacks and the latter shouting asking where is Goku.

While gameplay details are light at the moment, there will be 1v1 and team fights in the upcoming title. Additionally, the scan mentions that Arc System Works are developing the title.

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden will release in Japan this summer for Nintendo 3DS."

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/17...Zk6MTjOvvZb.99
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    They also show Bulma and Chichi as assist characters, showing the former using Capsule Corps gadgets for attacks and the latter shouting asking where is Goku.
    ...It's kind of sad that they made Bulma's better than Chichi's, considering Chichi is a legitimate fighter. Then again, her yell could probably deafen any Namekian characters.

if thats the reason frieza is able to match goku then thats fucking dumb as shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I NEVER WENT TO THE GYM MUAHAHAHAHAHA

stupid frieza
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I'm ok with this shows how much of a monster Freeza is way better than some deus ex shit that instantly makes him stronger... And really... why would you expect anything complicated from DBZ? That was never the point of DBZ... or dragon ball in general...

10+ Year Old Account
    If that was all he needed to be stronger than a Super Saiyan, you think he would have done it before he went to Earth the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    If that was all he needed to be stronger than a Super Saiyan, you think he would have done it before he went to Earth the first time.
    Because he's a cocky, arrogant asshole who truly believed Goku's victory was a fluke, and thought his new cyborg body's power boost was enough to give him an edge.

I can recognize that Frieza's power boost is kinda coming out of nowhere. But... I read that stuff, and his words do sound an awful lot like a sentiment that has been echoed by many DBZ fans before: If Frieza is this powerful just with the power he was born with, just how powerful could he become if he trained?

I mean, sure, it does seem like an asspull that someone who was slightly below the first level of Super Saiyan at its weakest can become god-level in as little as 4 months. But when we put his huge power increase into the context of something fans themselves had discussed before... is it really an asspull, or just something that has been discussed and people wondered about for years that is coming true?

Once again, I agree that it's a sudden power boost, and in a way it is an asspull to make him a relevant threat for the movie. But if we think about it, what's happening is nothing more than an answer to something many DBZ fans had wondered themselves, myself included: Just how powerful would Frieza be if he got off his ass and actually trained to become stronger. The amount it increased, though, is the part that can be bothersome, but I can accept it coming from the guy who was born with the potential to be almost as strong as a recently ascended Super Saiyan without moving a muscle for training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Because he's a cocky, arrogant asshole who truly believed Goku's victory was a fluke, and thought his new cyborg body's power boost was enough to give him an edge.

I can recognize that Frieza's power boost is kinda coming out of nowhere. But... I read that stuff, and his words do sound an awful lot like a sentiment that has been echoed by many DBZ fans before: If Frieza is this powerful just with the power he was born with, just how powerful could he become if he trained?

I mean, sure, it does seem like an asspull that someone who was slightly below the first level of Super Saiyan at its weakest can become god-level in as little as 4 months. But when we put his huge power increase into the context of something fans themselves had discussed before... is it really an asspull, or just something that has been discussed and people wondered about for years that is coming true?

Once again, I agree that it's a sudden power boost, and in a way it is an asspull to make him a relevant threat for the movie. But if we think about it, what's happening is nothing more than an answer to something many DBZ fans had wondered themselves, myself included: Just how powerful would Frieza be if he got off his ass and actually trained to become stronger. The amount it increased, though, is the part that can be bothersome, but I can accept it coming from the guy who was born with the potential to be almost as strong as a recently ascended Super Saiyan without moving a muscle for training.
    But the training isn't the only place he will get his power boosted from, he also unlocks a new transformation... so really it's not that farfetched considering how much his power grows between each transformation...

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

The timeframe is a bit silly still. 4 months for such a absurdly large power boost feels just too short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The timeframe is a bit silly still. 4 months for such a absurdly large power boost feels just too short.
    Yeah, that's what I said. The amount of power he gains in such a short time is, in my opinion, the only issue with all of this. But I accept it because his natural power without training is just a bit below a Super Saiyan. That's huge for someone who sits on their ass all the time and does 0 training. It's not like DBZ doesn't have other asspulls or inconsistencies for the sake of plot, as well. Not that having them previously excuses new ones, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    But the training isn't the only place he will get his power boosted from, he also unlocks a new transformation... so really it's not that farfetched considering how much his power grows between each transformation...
    He does? I didn't know about that part.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    He does: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LZw-KWJfeEo/hqdefault.jpg ... at least I think it's from Revival of F

pretty sure that pic is a fake. it does seem like he has another form from the way he talks but i doubt thats it

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I think it might be fake after analyzing it further... the pose is identical to the freeza on the poster... could be a quick photoshop...

That's as fake as it gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that one's been around for a while.