I know he's in alien. He just looked more like an alien in a science fiction movie than in Dragon Ball universe :P.

I don't know why I said he did not have a nose.. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought yes he did! Perhaps if he and Krillin fused..
    Last edited by Lymph; 2012-04-12 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    So are saiyans.
    but they are human like

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 06:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I know he's in alien. He just looked more like an alien in a science fiction movie than in Dragon Ball universe :P.
    Plus he didn't even have a nose
    atleast its epic

btw

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit

10+ Year Old Account

Vegeta has no right to criticize Zarbon for treatment of fallen foes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Speaking of dead people coming back to life, was anyone else horribly disappointed in GT when Vegeta encountered Nappa in the city? I remember when I saw that they were bringing back all the old bad guys to life, the first thing I thought was, "Man, I REALLY hope Vegeta encounters Nappa!" Now obviously I wasn't expecting a good fight, but I was thinking that there would at least be a lengthy discussion/argument between the two about lost ideals and betrayal... maybe give us another chance to hear how good Vegeta has become from his own mouth. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut no, Vegeta throws an insult at him and blows him up. : /
    it was really disappointing how they played that out,would of been awesome if he at least powered up

edit: that,and also when goku fights cell/frieza in hell,would of been cool to see him go ss4
    Last edited by Ibeblinkin; 2012-04-12 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    it was really disappointing how they played that out,would of been awesome if he at least powered up

edit: that,and also when goku fights cell/frieza in hell,would of been cool to see him go ss4
    Agreed on both points. How many bricks would Nappa have shat if Vegeta went SS2? My guess is a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if Frieza and Cell saw Goku go SS4...they'd wet their pants and get the hell out of there. As for Vegeta and Nappa, yeah, they should've atleast had this talk and Nappa wanting some huge payback for his death after which Vegeta goes super and makes Nappa cry like a little baby...he already got owned by a single attack from Vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd love it if they remade those scenes makes me sad inside every time i watch them

So once vegeta skipped SS3 and went SS4 could he go SS4 again on his own or did he need the rays / can he go SS3 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    So once vegeta skipped SS3 and went SS4 could he go SS4 again on his own or did he need the rays / can he go SS3 now?
    He doesn't have a tail, so he can't go SSJ4 without that powerup from Bulma's machine. Not to mention that it was a temporary and artificial power-up, so he can't go SSJ4 or 3 without understanding how to train to reach it himself.
    Last edited by rad586; 2012-04-12 at 05:14 PM.

wish they would make a new series or make new movies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    i'd literally do anything to see more dbz (even if it was gt type stuff) i miss the days of getting home from school and watching dbz lol

They did make Dragonball Evolution, which was, in my honest opinion garbage...
    Last edited by CursedEmbrace; 2012-04-12 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CursedEmbrace View Post
    They did make Dragonball Evolution, which was, in my honest opinion garbage...
    Dragonball is such a franchise that will never work with live action movies. No matter what, it will always look atleast silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know this scene:

Yeah, well I just remembered that when I saw this as a kid, I immediately retold it to my parents with no context. They Probably didn't sleep well that night.

Gohan will always be numero uno.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 12:14 PM ----------

And the Cell Games will always be my favorite series - without a doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 5 best spine tingling moments in dbz

#1 gohan ssj2
    #2 goku ssj1
    #3 gohan's ssj2 transformation at the martial art's tournament
    #4 gohan(mystic) when we first see him against super buu
    #5 broly's transformation

note: i love gohan

goku > all nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    He doesn't have a tail, so he can't go SSJ4 without that powerup from Bulma's machine. Not to mention that it was a temporary and artificial power-up, so he can't go SSJ4 or 3 without understanding how to train to reach it himself.
    I don't think one necessarily has to reach three to go to 4. Going to 4 is all about being able to control the Golden Ape form perfectly which is attained by going ape form while in SSJ(any) form. SSJ3 is actually a pretty terrible form and should be avoided if possible. It's highly inefficient and wastes tons of energy. I've always viewed SSJ3 as Goku's failed attempt to reach SSJ4 because he failed to realize at the time that one needs a tail and ape form in order to control the power. Had he known that back in DBZ, probably would of skipped 3 altogether.

So i guess what I'm saying is I view SSJ3 and SSJ4 like, a fake SSJ2 and real SSJ2. SSJ3 is just a weaker, much less efficient form of SSJ4 because the control was not their to manage it. Like how future Trunks in fake SS2 was all buffed up, but it was a waste of power because he was to slow and not in full control.

OT: Vegeta has an easier time of getting to SSJ4 then Goku does. If Bulma used the beam on him again, he would easily be able to do it. To go SSJ4 one needs to go Ape form while in any SSJ form. That way they become a golden ape. Very few Saiyans can control this form, in fact none up until Goku and Vegeta(that we know of). The original Legendary SSJ was a golden ape who could not control the form and instead blew up the original Saiyan homeworld.

Vegeta first mentions back in the Namek saga(I justed watched it yesterday) when Goku first appears on Namek that HE the prince of saiyans should be the legendary SSJ. This is because he's from a bloodline of Sayians that have total control over the Ape form. This is why come the end of GT, he actually has an easier time of managing the golden ape then Goku did and went less psycho.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-12 at 11:53 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite moments in no particular order.

Gohan SS2
    Cell appears
    Goku SS1
    Future Trunks appears
    Vegeta SS1 - Stage 2

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I really loved Cell's intro. Just the way he came out of nowhere in the middle of the Android Saga, and the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    what iv'e always wondered is what if raditz actually took gohan,what if broly was good like goku.

i wonder how thing's would of played out