Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    These Toriyama retcons all feel like he's just confused by the things he wrote previously and so he's now dumbing it down so he doesn't have to remember as much.

Which, to me, kind of sucks.
    He didn't even remember SSJ2 when BoG was being made. He though SSJ3 were SSJ2.

Dragon Ball definetly is one of those IPs where the fans know it better than the creator.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2015-03-23 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also wrote the stuff in the 80s and early 90s.... soooo yeaaarrrssss ago lol. So I can kinda forgive him for being a bit scatter brained

I am still waiting for the next manga! WHERE IS IT!

Does anyone have any tips on the Bardock mission in Xenoverse? He keeps dying every time I do it.

Deleted
    Akira Toriyama is a stupid mthrfkr. The DB series would be better off without him.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, ok, you said that before, now leave the thread and let ppl have nice discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on the Bardock mission in Xenoverse? He keeps dying every time I do it.
    Beat them down as fast as possible. If Ki build Charge and Spam Ultimates. If melee Chain combo them, If one dies during a combo QUICKLY select the next target and you will continue the combo on them. Do it till Frezzer spawns then Beat the ever loving fuck out of him as fast as possible
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Thanks, I was spamming Final Flash and came pretty close. In the end I just used Giant Storm spam and it was easy.

Get Super Saiyan Goku's Z soul that lets you get max ki after you kill an enemy, go Super saiyan, spam ultimates, win game :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    yeah, ok, you said that before, now leave the thread and let ppl have nice discussions.
    I'm not done with him yet.

Stay close to Bardock. If enemies get knocked away, don't chase them. Let them come to you.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I just beat it recently, but thanks for help. I just used Giant Storm spam on my Saiyan and wiped them all out. I'm currently trying to get 100x Big Bang Kamehameha, but have still not got it to drop. On a side note I was wondering, would Frieza be stronger than Beerus now? Even though Beerus only used like 70 percent of his power in the movie, Goku still kept up with him for awhile. So i'm curious how Frieza in his new form would fare. I am sure that Whis would still demolish everyone though. Also I wonder how strong a potara fusion of Whis and Beerus would be.

/

I just beat it recently, but thanks for help. I just used Giant Storm spam on my Saiyan and wiped them all out. I'm currently trying to get 100x Big Bang Kamehameha, but have still not got it to drop. On a side note I was wondering, would Frieza be stronger than Beerus now? Even though Beerus only used like 70 percent of his power in the movie, Goku still kept up with him for awhile. So i'm curious how Frieza in his new form would fare. I am sure that Whis would still demolish everyone though. Also I wonder how strong a potara fusion of Whis and Beerus would be.

Remember: On the grand scale of "Gods" Beerus is one of the weakest ones. Hell, even Whis is actually stronger than he is.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Well I honestly dont think either of Vegeta or Goku will go "god mode". I think that is intended to be different all together, like a higher plane of existence, they couldnt sense Whis either.

Also, I feel like, well their fight wasnt that amazing to be completely honest. Power of a god =/= power of them in normal form. Its kinda hard to explain what I mean, but I guess I would have to use D&D terms. Like, damage immunity +5 or whatever, basically unless you had a +5 weapon, you couldn't hurt them, no matter what or very little (as vegeta's case when Beerus hit Bulma). By that point in the series, Goku and Vegeta could pretty much wipe out the galaxy after a while if they really tried. Goku going god mode was his +5 weapon, but he was in base form, not SSJ mode, so he wasnt as strong as he would have been if he was able to go SSJ. I think Goku SSJ3 is far more powerful than Beerus if Beerus wasn't a god, but being a god gives you tons of bonuses etc.

So I think, that no, Frieza would not have been able to beat Beerus/Whis if he met them, just because godmode special abilities.

But of course this is all conjecture, no proof one way or another, its just how I interpret it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could be right, in that the God energy basically blocks out Ki powered attacks almost completely, that's why SSJ3 goku couldn't even scratch him, and Vegeta Rage mode barely did, and that's also why they couldn't sense their power levels, because they don't use KI to power themselves like everyone else. But Goku now also has God energy since his SSJG transformation, because he retained some of it even after it wore out. So technically he should still mop the floor with freeza who has no God energy... Unless his golden form gives him God Energy too...

Or it really doesn't matter what kind of energy you use as long as you have more of it than your opponent, which seems to be the norm in DBZ. Doesn't really matter either way, we see goku only fighting in normal form, so maybe freeza is stronger than normal form goku but would be weaker than SSJ goku, he just doesn't go ssj for some reason.

That would mean it'd be like this power wise: Normal Goku < 70% Beerus ≤ Golden Freeza < SSJ GOKU = SSJ Vegeta < 100% Beerus << Whis (remember goku and vegeta have been training with Whis for a while since the encounter with beerus)

Maybe Whis tells Goku not to go super saiyan during his battle with Frieza as part of his training. Kind of like how he used to wear weighted clothing to get stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Remember: On the grand scale of "Gods" Beerus is one of the weakest ones. Hell, even Whis is actually stronger than he is.
    People could really stop bringing up the other Gods of Destruction, since we arent likely to ever meet them. On a scale of 1 to 15 during BoG, Akira said that SSJ God Goku is a 6 or 7 (cant remember exactly), Bills (Beerus) a 10 and Whis is 15. Thinks could look different for Goku since he trains now with Whis.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Whis tells Goku not to go super saiyan during his battle with Frieza as part of his training. Kind of like how he used to wear weighted clothing to get stronger.
    Then the whole movie would be pointless. If Frieza isnt a threat to the Galaxy, including Bills and Whis... then we could just not have this movie at all. It'll be Goku vs. Frieza in an all out fight.

- - - Updated - - -

You could be right, in that the God energy basically blocks out Ki powered attacks almost completely, that's why SSJ3 goku couldn't even scratch him, and Vegeta Rage mode barely did, and that's also why they couldn't sense their power levels, because they don't use KI to power themselves like everyone else. But Goku now also has God energy since his SSJG transformation, because he retained some of it even after it wore out. So technically he should still mop the floor with freeza who has no God energy... Unless his golden form gives him God Energy too...

Or it really doesn't matter what kind of energy you use as long as you have more of it than your opponent, which seems to be the norm in DBZ. Doesn't really matter either way, we see goku only fighting in normal form, so maybe freeza is stronger than normal form goku but would be weaker than SSJ goku, he just doesn't go ssj for some reason.

That would mean it'd be like this power wise: Normal Goku < 70% Beerus ≤ Golden Freeza < SSJ GOKU = SSJ Vegeta < 100% Beerus << Whis (remember goku and vegeta have been training with Whis for a while since the encounter with beerus)
    And that makes Vegeta magically stronger than Goku? Vegeta didnt become a SSJ God. There's no hint of it, not even in the prequel manga. Thats like Tien or Yamcha also being there.... would be all on the same level? Last we know of Vegeta is that he mastered SSJ2.. the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    People could really stop bringing up the other Gods of Destruction, since we arent likely to ever meet them. On a scale of 1 to 15 during BoG, Akira said that SSJ God Goku is a 6 or 7 (cant remember exactly), Bills (Beerus) a 10 and Whis is 15. Thinks could look different for Goku since he trains now with Whis.
    Actually, we may meet them.

But I wasn't necessarily talking about the Gods of Destruction...I was talking about other Gods in general. There may be OTHER Gods that fill OTHER rolls in the main universe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always preferred Bruce Faulconer's music over the Japanese music in DBZ. The music felt so epic in DBZ, in DBZ Kai I really didn't like the music at all. It didn't feel as epic as the original dub. If only DBZ Kai had the other music it would be great in my opinion. I usually prefer the original japanese music, but not in DBZs case. One anime that has great music in my opinion is Naruto Shippuden. As for SS3, I dislike the lack of eyebrows as well, but I like the hair, lightning, and physique.
    I agree with you there. The Japanese music sounded like bad soap opera music. They replaced the music for the US dub for a reason. The US music is 1000x better easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Then the whole movie would be pointless. If Frieza isnt a threat to the Galaxy, including Bills and Whis... then we could just not have this movie at all. It'll be Goku vs. Frieza in an all out fight.

- - - Updated - - -

And that makes Vegeta magically stronger than Goku? Vegeta didnt become a SSJ God. There's no hint of it, not even in the prequel manga. Thats like Tien or Yamcha also being there.... would be all on the same level? Last we know of Vegeta is that he mastered SSJ2.. the end.
    Like someone pointed out before, maybe vegeta mastered instinct figthing whereas goku didn't yet, and maybe that's why he fights in base form, to try and master it in real combat. Also where did I say vegeta is stronger? I said he's equal, because they both trained with the same master, except vegeta could have mastered instinct fighting to compensate for lack of god energy, or they made him a god too. He did say in BoG that next time it'd be his turn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Actually, we may meet them.

But I wasn't necessarily talking about the Gods of Destruction...I was talking about other Gods in general. There may be OTHER Gods that fill OTHER rolls in the main universe.
    The other gods, like the counter part to a God of Destruction, is a Kaioshin - who create life. Thats why they have coodination meetings every 75 million years or whatever. :>

What I'm trying to say.. Kaioshins are pretty weak. Demigra (Demon God, DB Xenoverse) wasnt on par with Beerus, he couldnt even mind control him.

- - - Updated - - -

Like someone pointed out before, maybe vegeta mastered instinct figthing whereas goku didn't yet, and maybe that's why he fights in base form, to try and master it in real combat. Also where did I say vegeta is stronger? I said he's equal, because they both trained with the same master, except vegeta could have mastered instinct fighting to compensate for lack of god energy, or they made him a god too. He did say in BoG that next time it'd be his turn.
    In the short manga Whis pointed out that not even Beerus mastered instinct fighting. As for Goku, he said that he was too relaxed and Vegeta too stressed. He also mentioned about Vegeta that he thinks too many moves ahead. Also, Vegeta saying that its his turn next time doesnt mean shit - it wasnt his turn yet, obviously.

I could imagine a fusion, if Vegeta ever reaches Gokus power level again.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-03-23 at 04:35 PM.