Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Of course Gohan was stronger, Goku wasn't even sure he could beat fat Buu, was impressed with how strong Gotenks was and commented how even he was not at that level, while Gotenks was fighting super Buu, then Gohan powers up and makes super Buu look like a weakling.. Then while inside Super Buu, Goku mentions that they can't just leave because even without the power of Gohan and the others in his fused self Buu is still stronger than both Vegeta and Goku and they would still lose... They are talking about the same Buu that Gotenks was equal with and Gohan was far superior to.

Every single thing about the whole story here including out of the horses mouth on multiple occasions shows that Gohan was the strongest character and suggests that Gotenks was also stronger than Goku.
    and yet DBS is saying differently.even Daizenshuu says that Kid Buu is above Goku and Vegeta.in DBS it says that Goku is undisputed number one in the Universe after Majin Buu was defeated.that means Kid Buu>Goku>Gohan>Super Buu>Vegeta.inside the Buu could mean anything.they depowered from Vegito to their regular single bodies which could also mean that they were weaker inside the Buu(their were small as fuck so it's logical)which lead into that comment.lets not mention Akira saying that he goes against "bigger the stronger" thing and Kid Buu is not big.Majin Buu saga was confusing as hell.since DBS is the latest information then Goku is the strongest up until Beerus came.it has a lot of contradictory.can we move on,please????

all i understand from this convo is goku stronk
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSG View Post
    and yet DBS is saying differently.even Daizenshuu says that Kid Buu is above Goku and Vegeta.in DBS it says that Goku is undisputed number one in the Universe after Majin Buu was defeated.that means Kid Buu>Goku>Gohan>Super Buu>Vegeta.inside the Buu could mean anything.they depowered from Vegito to their regular single bodies which could also mean that they were weaker inside the Buu(their were small as fuck so it's logical)which lead into that comment.lets not mention Akira saying that he goes against "bigger the stronger" thing and Kid Buu is not big.Majin Buu saga was confusing as hell.since DBS is the latest information then Goku is the strongest up until Beerus came.it has a lot of contradictory.can we move on,please????
    Gohan is weaker in DBS because it's later, Goku has had time to become stronger and it's a new series so that is fine and irrelevant to the subject. All you're saying here is "Something something something, lets move on".. Vegeta didn't even witness Gohan during Buu Saga and so what does that have to do with anything? Your statement about inside Buu makes no sense at all so there is no point to expand. Sorry but if you're going to argue that Gohan was not the strongest fighter during Buu then you're gonna have to do better.

Problem is that you can't really do better because based on everything we're told in Buu Saga Gohan is the strongest of the Saiyans by a comfortable margin. Rather can we just accept what we already know as I stated and move on, not rationalise reasons and contradictions to make Goku the strongest "because".

Using contradictions and plot holes as your argument is pointless, whole of DBZ is full of them.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

does it matter who is the strongest???the latest information is that Goku is the strongest in the Universe right after Majin Buu is defeated which means Kid Buu is above both Goku,Vegeta,Gohan etc.we will go along those lines.Dragon Ball has plotholes.Perfect Cell kicked Vegeta and he was almost knocked off by that while Kid Buu was smacking Vegeta with hundred punches and he was not knock out,he was still fighting.I am neither Vegeta,Goku and Gohan fan but Goku became the strongest in the Universe when Majin Buu was defeated which goes along with Daizenshuu and Akira statement.Goku was the strongest(unfortunately).deal with it.we already conclude that in the previews pages.can we please just focus on DBS here now????there are titles for the next episodes:
    26-"A Chance of Victory in a Pinch! It is Time for a Counterattack Son Goku!"
    27-"The decisive Kamehameha Goku!"
    28-"Entry Stage! The God of Destruction Champa!"
    it seems that everything will go along with RoF movie.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-01-09 at 07:09 AM.

Deleted
    some one is missing some points here.Vegeta's words "After defeating Majin Buu,he became the undisputed number one in the Universe".Majin Buu(Kid Buu)was the strongest in the Universe at the end of Buu saga(Vegeta knew about Super Buu and Gohan from the otherworld although that is irrelevant).he was above Gohan,Vegeta and Gotenks and possibly Goku.Kid Buu and Goku were evenly matched(we can argue that Kid Buu was toying with him).now,Kid Buu(the strongest in the end) was defeated and Goku became the strongest in the Universe.that is what it means.you have to be brainless to think otherwise.that goes for everyone.
    Last edited by mmoc98df675b31; 2016-01-09 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy6 View Post
    some one is missing some points here.Vegeta's words "After defeating Majin Buu,he became the undisputed number one in the Universe".Majin Buu(Kid Buu)was the strongest in the Universe at the end of Buu saga(Vegeta knew about Super Buu and Gohan from the otherworld although that is irrelevant).he was above Gohan,Vegeta and Gotenks and possibly Goku.Kid Buu and Goku were evenly matched(we can argue that Kid Buu was toying with him).now,Kid Buu(the strongest in the end) was defeated and Goku became the strongest in the Universe.that is what it means.you have to be brainless to think otherwise.that goes for everyone.
    yep.that is how it is.

26-"A Chance of Victory in a Pinch! It is Time for a Counterattack Son Goku!"
    27-"The decisive Kamehameha Goku!"
    28-"Entry Stage! The God of Destruction Champa!"
    yeah,Frieza will blew up the planet and Goku will kill him with Kamehameha wave.I'm excited for episode 28 because of Universe 6 saga.does anyone knows how long will DBS last???

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy6 View Post
    Kid Buu was much stronger than Goku, Goku didn't even stand a chance, Buu was just distracted the whole time while Goku got the spirit bomb.. Then they used the dragon to wish Goku back to full strength so that he could push the spirit bomb into Buu.. I mean really it's quite a bit of a stretch to think the spirit bomb would have enough energy to begin with, but Kid Buu was a lot stronger than any of them. Fused super buu was the strongest though, after absorbing Gotenks and then even stronger with Gohan.

If you look at a timeline of Buu Saga then for sure it's full of plot holes, contradictions and inconsistancies but this is how it goes.

Fat Buu Vs Gohan - Gohan is useless.
    Fat Buu vs Vegeta SS2 - Vegeta holds his own at least for a short while but Buu is in an entirely different league.
    Fat Buu vs Goku SS3 - They are about equal, Goku isn't sure he can win since Buu will outlast his ability to stay in SS3.
    Fat Buu vs Evil Buu - Evil Buu totally outclasses Fat Buu and merges to become even stronger as Super Buu.
    Super Buu vs SS3 Gotenks - About equal, Gotenks could maybe have won if he took it seriously instead of wasting time. During this fight Goku compliments their ability to master SS3 and how they have far surpassed his own mastery of it.
    Super Buu vs Mystic Gohan - Gohan completely outclasses Super Buu, but due to incompetance allows Buu to absorb Gotenks + Picollo
    Super Buu (Gotenks) - Completely outclasses Gohan, Buu's power has increased by a very considerable margin. Goku shows up to fuse with Gohan, but then Gotenks fusions within Buu wears off and Buu is left in a weakened (picollo) state... Then Buu absorbs Gohan to reach his most powerful form of all.

Goku fuses with Vegeta - Vegito completely outclasses Super Buu (Gohan) causing Buu to get mad and draw out even more power only for it to be nothing compared to the fused Saiyans, then he absorbs them but does not succeed in taking their powers. Vegito splits, they have fun and eventually free their friends causing Buu to transform back to his basic "Super Buu" form..

Goku is worried that they need to think of something before they leave, because basic Super Buu is still stronger than both of them combined and they would still surely lose. Vegeta finds fat Buu and has the idea that removing his pod would cause Super Buu to lose power, Super Buu seems to reinforce this suggestion.. Then Goku + Vegeta escape with the pods and the confidence that they can now fight toe to toe with Buu..

Kid Buu - Turns out that instead of getting weaker he actually apparently became stronger, everyone is worried etc etc. Kid Buu beats the shit out of them and toys with them for a while, there is no measure of power to go by until Fat Buu shows up and is actually able to somewhat hold his own, suggesting that while Kid Buu is very strong he's definitely not in the same league as he was while fused with Gotenks/Gohan.

In the whole thing Goku never once shows that he has anywhere near the strength to actually compete with Kid Buu, even though he sais to Vegeta that he strung the fight out to let Vegeta have a go, Vegeta didn't even turn SS to fight Kid Buu for whatever reason and got his face pounded in so that is hardly a comparison either. After all is done it took a Spirit Bomb that represented the strength of the Earth and its citizens, not Goku that defeated Buu.

Deleted
    Kid Buu was much stronger than Goku, Goku didn't even stand a chance, Buu was just distracted the whole time while Goku got the spirit bomb.. Then they used the dragon to wish Goku back to full strength so that he could push the spirit bomb into Buu.. I mean really it's quite a bit of a stretch to think the spirit bomb would have enough energy to begin with, but Kid Buu was a lot stronger than any of them. Fused super buu was the strongest though, after absorbing Gotenks and then even stronger with Gohan.

If you look at a timeline of Buu Saga then for sure it's full of plot holes, contradictions and inconsistancies but this is how it goes.

Fat Buu Vs Gohan - Gohan is useless.
    Fat Buu vs Vegeta SS2 - Vegeta holds his own at least for a short while but Buu is in an entirely different league.
    Fat Buu vs Goku SS3 - They are about equal, Goku isn't sure he can win since Buu will outlast his ability to stay in SS3.
    Fat Buu vs Evil Buu - Evil Buu totally outclasses Fat Buu and merges to become even stronger as Super Buu.
    Super Buu vs SS3 Gotenks - About equal, Gotenks could maybe have won if he took it seriously instead of wasting time. During this fight Goku compliments their ability to master SS3 and how they have far surpassed his own mastery of it.
    Super Buu vs Mystic Gohan - Gohan completely outclasses Super Buu, but due to incompetance allows Buu to absorb Gotenks + Picollo
    Super Buu (Gotenks) - Completely outclasses Gohan, Buu's power has increased by a very considerable margin. Goku shows up to fuse with Gohan, but then Gotenks fusions within Buu wears off and Buu is left in a weakened (picollo) state... Then Buu absorbs Gohan to reach his most powerful form of all.

Goku fuses with Vegeta - Vegito completely outclasses Super Buu (Gohan) causing Buu to get mad and draw out even more power only for it to be nothing compared to the fused Saiyans, then he absorbs them but does not succeed in taking their powers. Vegito splits, they have fun and eventually free their friends causing Buu to transform back to his basic "Super Buu" form..

Goku is worried that they need to think of something before they leave, because basic Super Buu is still stronger than both of them combined and they would still surely lose. Vegeta finds fat Buu and has the idea that removing his pod would cause Super Buu to lose power, Super Buu seems to reinforce this suggestion.. Then Goku + Vegeta escape with the pods and the confidence that they can now fight toe to toe with Buu..

Kid Buu - Turns out that instead of getting weaker he actually apparently became stronger, everyone is worried etc etc. Kid Buu beats the shit out of them and toys with them for a while, there is no measure of power to go by until Fat Buu shows up and is actually able to somewhat hold his own, suggesting that while Kid Buu is very strong he's definitely not in the same league as he was while fused with Gotenks/Gohan.

In the whole thing Goku never once shows that he has anywhere near the strength to actually compete with Kid Buu, even though he sais to Vegeta that he strung the fight out to let Vegeta have a go, Vegeta didn't even turn SS to fight Kid Buu for whatever reason and got his face pounded in so that is hardly a comparison either. After all is done it took a Spirit Bomb that represented the strength of the Earth and its citizens, not Goku that defeated Buu.
    yep.Kid Buu was only serious when Goku launched the Spirit Bomb.other than that he was holding back his punches because if he didn't then he would have one-shooted Vegeta and Fat Buu.Kid Buu>Goku,Gohan,Gotenks,Vegeta,Super Buu but not stronger than Buuhan and Buutenks,only more dangerous than them.to compare other power levels is difficult because it has a lot inconsistency.

yeah,Frieza will blew up the planet and Goku will kill him with Kamehameha wave.I'm excited for episode 28 because of Universe 6 saga.does anyone knows how long will DBS last???
    I think it was said that it will go pass 100 episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, it was originally listed by TOEI as bang on 100 episodes. But that was quite early on, before Super even started so it may well go over depending on how successful it is and how much story/content Toriyama has written. But TOEI won't just stop with whatever Toriyama has written. They'll just make their own stuff (*cought*GT*cough*).
    doubtful.Toriyama works closely with anime now and since this is now canon storyline(unlike GT)then it could go pass 100 episodes.

After all is done it took a Spirit Bomb that represented the strength of the Earth and its citizens
    +plus all namekians, other world(emna and co)

Deleted
    well,it seems that embarrassing gun shot at Goku still happened.I hoped that they will remove that scene.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSG View Post
    well,it seems that embarrassing gun shot at Goku still happened.I hoped that they will remove that scene.
    yeah,although Goku first reverted back into his base form then he was shot.this was probably because he would heal in Super Saiyan Blue form.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/LHfEhYb.jpg

Can someone please give me a bucket to puke in?

- - - Updated - - -

anyhow, next week is the last episode of frieza arc

liked how goku bit freezer's tail (again)
    TFS has to make DBS abridged

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    TFS has to make DBS abridged
    Maybe in 15 years after they're done with Buu saga.

Thought the animation of Frieza in this DBS episode was really inconsistent and at times just terrible, really offputting. I find it strange that some characters are flawlessly animated in most episodes, Bulma and that little space dude comes to mind, not to mention Beerus and Whis are usually spot on. Episode was just like a less awesome version of the movie, some great fight scenes but some clearly rushed and messy looking too.

I wish I didn't have to watch DBS and think about the animation, hard not to.

Well Bulma, Jaco, Beerus and Whis don't move as much as Frieza, so drawing them is much easier.

Deleted
    I just noticed an error. During the hunt for Dr Gero, they had 6 Sensubeans. Krillin gave Tien and Piccolo both 2, so they each had 2. After the Z fighters got beaten up my 17/18 except krillin, krillin goes to give them sensubeans. However, he had all 6 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I just noticed an error. During the hunt for Dr Gero, they had 6 Sensubeans. Krillin gave Tien and Piccolo both 2, so they each had 2. After the Z fighters got beaten up my 17/18 except krillin, krillin goes to give them sensubeans. However, he had all 6 of them.
    krillin just loves to eat beans, its a major part of his character. if he hadnt met goku he'd pobably be a bean farmer right now he just loves the stuff
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    it's kinda calm here.