10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so, does this confirm that goku is literally mentally retarded?
    ALMOST mentally retarded... he still did get 50%, unlike Buu xD

so, does this confirm that goku is literally mentally retarded?
    i don't believe you understand what mentally retarded mean.

Goku is uneducated sure. But he isn't retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    he isn't retarded
    but an idiot.

i don't believe you understand what mentally retarded mean.

Goku is uneducated sure. But he isn't retarded
    um, he got bumped on his head and became a good saiyan AND hes clearly got a very low iq as outside of fighting he lacks any sort of skill or ability, he lacks the cognitive ability to be a good parent or raise his children and he doesnt know how to operate the simplest machinery and tools

compare to vegeta who became good via self change.

hes a good fighter but he also has functional skills and abilities being a chef, knowing how to operate space ships, scouters and other machinery, is able to raise his children and be a good husband, vegeta also displays much greater tactical thought and forward thinking unlike goku whos main tactic is to bite someones tail.

clearly goku is a mentally handicapped saiyan
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if this rpg will be worth a crap, hasn't been one yet http://www.gamezone.com/news/dragon-...or-3ds-3432361

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This never needed confirming. He's always meant to have been a simple idiot from the countryside/mountains.
    who became that way because he got hit in the head so hard it completely changed his original genetic disposition
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    who became that way because he got hit in the head so hard it completely changed his original genetic disposition
    wasn't that retconned when Akira made his infamous Dragon Ball Minus in which he got his personality from his mother-good hearted????

Deleted
    I just hope that Project Fusion will be better than the crap we got last year. (talking about you Butoden!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, 3DS exclusive, could be the best game ever made and I won't play it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Meh, 3DS exclusive, could be the best game ever made and I won't play it...
    Its hard to top Budokai 3. (Imo, best DBZ game ever made!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Its hard to top Budokai 3. (Imo, best DBZ game ever made!)
    Thank you, I thought I was the only one who thinks that. Only downside: no cinematics. Best gameplay ever in a dbz game. Xenoverse and burst limit being (in terms of gameplay) pretty close to budokai 3.
    Dimps just makes the best dbz games.

That made him less violent...it didn't leave him retarded.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    um, he got bumped on his head and became a good saiyan AND hes clearly got a very low iq as outside of fighting he lacks any sort of skill or ability, he lacks the cognitive ability to be a good parent or raise his children and he doesnt know how to operate the simplest machinery and tools

compare to vegeta who became good via self change.

hes a good fighter but he also has functional skills and abilities being a chef, knowing how to operate space ships, scouters and other machinery, is able to raise his children and be a good husband, vegeta also displays much greater tactical thought and forward thinking unlike goku whos main tactic is to bite someones tail.

clearly goku is a mentally handicapped saiyan
    This is all accurate and inarguable.

That made him less violent...it didn't leave him retarded.
    That's what I was thinking. It just made him less violent and got rid of the "go murder a planet" idea not "herp derp, I'm retarded like Team Four Star makes me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That's what I was thinking. It just made him less violent and got rid of the "go murder a planet" idea not "herp derp, I'm retarded like Team Four Star makes me!"
    ^^^ this. .No one bought the dank meme of Goku being fully retard til TFS.
    jajaja

Yeah getting hit on his head JUST made him not wanna do what saiyans are genetically disposed to do and has nothing to do with him BARELY doing better than a creature who cant even spell its own name on a test.

just because goku isnt full blown retarded doesnt mean hes not mentally handicapped.

if goku wasnt a saiyan he'd be homeless with no job as he lacks any sort of skill or merit of achievement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Apparently the creator of DB also doesn't like the animated version of Super.
    yeah,although because of the animation.I think that TOEI will take this to their heart because that comment came from no other than the creator of Dragon Ball franchise himself-Akira Toriyama.I believe they will now do a better animation because of that and if the rumors are true,it will be a bigger budget and the promotions of the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 Tournament is much larger than the previous arcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Im back

Loved the new manga btw. I cant wait to see what Hit is like.

10+ Year Old Account
    where are you guys reading it? I can't find it anywhere >.<...

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hey Im back

Loved the new manga btw. I cant wait to see what Hit is like.
    welcome back....handsome \o/
    jajaja