10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Then how did Vegeta and Goku fuse in GT? Considering when Goku was a baby Vegeta was killing Vegeta Jrs and going out on missions Freeza assigned him. Also Vegeta is pretty small, though I suppose having a midget like Krillin around all the time makes that easy to forget.
    Vegeta is only something like 8 years older than Goku. Also, at the end of DBZ at least, there is only a few inches difference between them.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    mystic gohan/ss3 goku fuse.......GG,wonder if that is possible?

also bit of a noob question,but say vegeta/goku fuse and trunks/goten fuse, then all 4 fuse to make one being,could that work?
    Vegotenks? Gogetenks?

I have a question. If Vegeta and Tarble fused, would the result be in a coma?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Vegotenks? Gogetenks?
    something like that,i wonder if it's possible to do though

something like that,i wonder if it's possible to do though
    Might be possible, but no one even thought about doing it - after all, the fusion of 2 people gives already a ridiculous power boost ...... But the duration of such fusion would have to be shorter.

It's the same problem as Goku not teaching Gohan/Goten/Pan his Instant Transmission. Because no one thought about doing it.

Then how did Vegeta and Goku fuse in GT? Considering when Goku was a baby Vegeta was killing Vegeta Jrs and going out on missions Freeza assigned him. Also Vegeta is pretty small, though I suppose having a midget like Krillin around all the time makes that easy to forget.
    Well when they went SS4 they became roughly equal sizes. Since goku went from a little boy to a man when he went SS4 I was hoping Vegeta would do something.. interesting when he went SS4.

Yeah, Piccolo did have some cool moments. I'd have liked some more post-Cell though... He was such a good character, but I hardly remember him at all in the latter half of the series.
    That is because he was turned to stone or hiding with Gotenks the majority of the time. Question about that though. When he was a statue trunks or goten broke him into many pieces, but when they turn around he is alive and fine. How is that? ( I know he can regenerate limbs and .. ears but if he was broken into lots of small pieces I doubt he could regenerate.

Also, who is tarble??

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Also, who is tarble??
    Vegeta's estranged brother apparently.
    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Tarble
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Didn't he say that as long as his head was intact he could regenerate? Though to be honest that sounds kinda out there because we never saw any Namekians(spelling?) use their regeneration power that much.

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 12:00 AM ----------

So who do you think is stronger, Raditz or Tarble?
    He does indeed just regenerate because even though his statue crumbled, the head stayed intact. Once Debora was killed the head turned back to normal and regenerated the rest. If he was say fighting before that happened I don't think he would of been able to do that. Since he was just standing there and watching beforehand, he had a full tank of gas to regenerate with.

And I don't really know, today was the first I've heard of Tarble. The wiki makes no mention of him being trained either, just that he was sent to a lone planet at birth to pretty much be hidden. Probably would be weaker then Raditz, but say if Vegeta started training him, he could easily surpass Raditz. If he trained himself over the years he would probably be stronger to. There's just no mention on wiki anywhere of his fighting skills.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-21 at 05:34 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how weak Tarble is. Goku was born with a PL of 2, but was still considered a fighter, albeit one of low rank. This means that either Tarble was born with a PL of 1 or lower, or Saiyan royalty has a higher standard to meet. Just because he is weak for a Saiyan prince doesn't mean he is weak for a Saiyan.

Anyway, the reason I asked if Vegeta and Tarble's fusion would be in a coma was a bad pun. Vegeta + Tarble = Vegetarble = Vegetable = Vegetative state.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who do you think is stronger, Raditz or Tarble?
    tarble says in the small movie that there stronger then frieza,seeing as he also said he was no match for them but not dead,i assume he is much stronger then raditz

also,yeh i was like,coma? lol what
    Last edited by Ibeblinkin; 2012-04-21 at 01:50 PM.

So, what then.. Tarble is worth 2 Raditz? 3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    So, what then.. Tarble is worth 2 Raditz? 3?
    no idea,but if i had to guess i would say he's probably around vegeta's/piccolo's strength in the frieza saga

no idea,but if i had to guess i would say he's probably around vegeta's/piccolo's strength in the frieza saga
    I doubt he was that strong.

If we go with what is written on http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Tarble, and take into the account video game appearances, he was weaker than Raditz, so weak that Nappa was suprised that Tarble was even still alive.

He "lacked the aggression and fighting skills required to be a Saiyan warrior", while even Goku, who was considered weak, still was deemed worthy of being a Saiyan warrior, altough low-rank one.

10+ Year Old Account
    tarble has to be weaker then raditz

also it seems tarble had intercourse with a pokemon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    tarble has to be weaker then raditz

also it seems tarble had intercourse with a pokemon
    But don't tell Tien.

Wait, do you mean Gure or Chiaotzu?

10+ Year Old Account

Extremely relevant to my interests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    But don't tell Tien.

Wait, do you mean Gure or Chiaotzu?
    oh poor chaiaotzu hes not a pokemon

but gure soooooo is

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 11:08 PM ----------

I decree that someone should make a photoshop of al'tair, ezio and conner in saiyan armor! (scouters included)

10+ Year Old Account
    decided to remove because it sounded stupid lol
    Last edited by Ibeblinkin; 2012-04-21 at 11:33 PM.

Psh! people voting for a pokemon beating frieza.. complete malarkey!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    beat you too it lol,i love dbz,but i dislike frieza,voted for him anyway

teach them what's up laurcus

DBZ > everything
    Last edited by Ibeblinkin; 2012-04-22 at 02:45 AM.