10+ Year Old Account
    I almost feel like the manga is a supplement (expands on certain things)

Although seriously... fuck how they nerfed hit and made him have no personality in the manga. He was a cool Pikkon/Piccolo kinda dude and the Manga had him as basic bitch.

Gif unrelated.

- - - Updated - - -

Im too lazy to right now, but tomorrow I plan to update the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I almost feel like the manga is a supplement (expands on certain things)
    I like to look at it that way. It adds details that the anime doesn't mention, or only mentions passively. Like the Kaioshin-Hakaishin connection, the anime only made a small mention of it, while the manga goes on to explore future Kaioshin's death and its ramifications. The anime showed Trunks being pretty strong for a Ssj2, but the manga explains why (if spoilers are correct). It just disappoints me that some major plot elements change so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still wondering if we're going to get a Vegeta in universe 6 arc, or just an episode or 2 involving him going there.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

super seems to be more inconsistent with power scaling than GT ever was.

and from what y'all said... it seems to have only slightly more interaction with toriyama.

blagh, when's the goddamned dub coming so i can watch this and be done with it? to me, GT is the canon ending and this is some bullshit alternate universe crap with weaker, more stupid people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care about scaling, also GT never made sense. The problem with super is the off handed comment Tori made about Goku as a 5, Beerus as a 10, and Whis as a 15.... when talking about BOG.... before ROF was a thing... or super. People still cite to that.

Deleted
    I think SSBlue Kaio-ken could beat Beerus

10+ Year Old Account
    The scaling doesn't dictate my enjoyment of the show, but it does make me think too much which is a distraction. When ss2 Trunks is portrayed as an equal to ssb Goku and when base Vegeta is stronger than ss3 Gotenks (with Gotenks being exceptionally strong by default of fusion regardless of transformation) then it produces a lot of question marks.

Vegeta being stronger than Gotenks makes sense. Trunks is not equal to Goku. he put up a good fight but it doesn't make him equal to Goku.

- - - Updated - - -

bro, Beerus is a boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Base Vegeta being stronger than ss3 Gotenks doesn't make sense. SSB Vegeta being stronger than Gotenks makes all the sense in the world as ssb is far superior to ss3, which equates also for the extra power from fusion. Trunks survived a blast that crippled Goku, that doesn't make sense. Perhaps the manga has an explanation for that, but why would Trunks survive an attack that crippled somebody far more powerful than him in which they both were hit by the blast identically?

We each have our own perception of events of course. It really isn't a big deal one way or another.

SSJ3 Gotenks got rekted by Beerus. Base Goku put up a fight against Beerus. Base Goku >= Vegeta Base.

Trunks got probably a big Zenkai boost, not to mention he has higher potential. watch Geekdom video. he explained it pretty well.

at the end of the day, power levels and scaling are bullshit.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-09-25 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Base Vegeta being stronger than ss3 Gotenks doesn't make sense. SSB Vegeta being stronger than Gotenks makes all the sense in the world as ssb is far superior to ss3, which equates also for the extra power from fusion. Trunks survived a blast that crippled Goku, that doesn't make sense. Perhaps the manga has an explanation for that, but why would Trunks survive an attack that crippled somebody far more powerful than him in which they both were hit by the blast identically?

We each have our own perception of events of course. It really isn't a big deal one way or another.
    So training with Whis, three years training with Goku, and having God ki means Vegeta should not be stronger than Gotenks?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was the most satisfying death I can remember in Dragon Ball history, possibly only rivaled by Future trunks wrecking the androids + cell

Zamasu got BTFO

10+ Year Old Account
    Did we just witness some type of new ability involving gods and them controlling someones existence.

This would support my theory that Zeno can utter a word and someone ceases to exist.

After all, he is a God of Destruction, maybe he's had this omnipotent ace up his sleeve concerning anyone below him, and Zeno has the top-ranking "destroy" ability, or you can think of it as admin deletion rights.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-09-25 at 10:57 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say

I fucking loved how Kid Trunks actually did some shit? Like for real

Also I seriusly love Gowasu.... can he be out supreme kai? He looked so excited when Whis was explaining the food to him... I still demand a scene where he is streaming on godtwitch

- - - Updated - - -

Also Beerus..... FUCKING REKTED!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Now its speculation time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku is confused that Black isnt a fake... what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Can I just say

I fucking loved how Kid Trunks actually did some shit? Like for real
    bad part: it was offscreen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    bad part: it was offscreen
    the sparing was off screen, but the actual FUCK YOU OLDER ME *PUNCHES* was seen

ALSO I FINALLY UPDATED THE OP!

Man, every time i watch the ending i cant stop thinking how bae is bulma sister