OMG it all makes sense now! We need to find Lois Griffin ASAP, she's the only one who can stop Stewie from erasing universes!

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    They've been beyond light speed since Raditz dodged piccolo's special beam cannon. Just enjoy it for what it is.
    Well, ki blasts aren't made of light, they're made of ki.

Also, this is the same argument that's used to say Kid Goku is faster than lightning because he can dodge a bolt. When he moves three feet after the bolt comes at him from five miles away. Speed feats don't work like that...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

dat first panel...

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Vegeta really is good at voicing my own thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Kind of crazy to know even in a perfected SSGSS form they still stand no chance against Beerus, and that he himself hasn't mastered his training. Kinda cool to be told you'd be a candidate for God of Destruction for another universe though. Makes me thing they might not all be INCREDIBLY strong, just strong. Some are likely just more intelligent to compensate.
    Well gods of destruction don't need to be that strong in the end. They have their sysadmin rights and can delete anything they want, whenever they want.

Though we don't know for sure if there is a minimum strenght required to gain access to said rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I reallly want to see

I don't want Jiren and Goku to be the last fight.

I want either of them to win and be totally fucking out of it.

I then want to see the Uni 4 bug guys wrecking the ring and being terrorizing in the way that you know everyone just lacks the power to deal with them right now. I want some of the weaker Uni 7 people to try to fight them off and the other remaining fighters. Would make things way more tense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Kind of crazy to know even in a perfected SSGSS form they still stand no chance against Beerus, and that he himself hasn't mastered his training. Kinda cool to be told you'd be a candidate for God of Destruction for another universe though. Makes me thing they might not all be INCREDIBLY strong, just strong. Some are likely just more intelligent to compensate.
    i still absolutely despise this god crap.

they've got their pathetic powers that go beyond everyone else and nothing changes it. it's stupid.

honestly, it'd be nice if freiza winds up stealing the wishes and is capable of wishing all the gods and angels dead. that would vastly improve this series.

10+ Year Old Account
    The manga actually fucked up scaling people had

Merged and Vegito should be above Beerus and there was evidence to support this with the manga. But then we got the full powered Goku shit who was able to go toe to toe with Merged.

Before the manga what did we have?

Most likely that Merged and Vegito were stronger than Beerus, but weaker than Whis.
    The manga ruined that by now making Beerus even stronger because reasons.

People claim the manga scaling is good, but its not. The scaling in the manga is just putting someone on top and thats it. Goku/Vegeta > literally any other character besides the gods. Hit was nerfed for this. "but it makes sense" no it does not. Just because Hit is strong is not bad scaling in the anime. Merged Zamasu got nerfed and was a pretty rank file borefest villain in the manga so Goku could take him on in an even more asspull way than Trunks did.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-08-26 at 04:12 PM.

yeah I far prefer anime to the manga

even in terms of scaling

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Goku such a THOT

Okay, I know which Universe is gonna go bye-bye.

Universe 4. Instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why is Goku such a THOT
    Cause, Goku loves tournaments. His last tournament was in the Buu saga, and that was interrupted by Vegeta's Majin shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Okay, I know which Universe is gonna go bye-bye.

Universe 4. Instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause, Goku loves tournaments. His last tournament was in the Buu saga, and that was interrupted by Vegeta's Majin shit.
    He just keeps going rival to rival. He such a THOT

10+ Year Old Account
    We need some THOT patrol

- - - Updated - - -

Roshi is THOT patrol

- - - Updated - - -

Such a good episode

Fuck yeah Roshi

FUCK YEAH!

- - - Updated - - -

"Move well, learn well, play well, eat well, and rest well! Enjoy your lives merrily and to the fullest! The kame style is with you!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I legitimately got emotional for about a second before catching myself. I've never experienced that type of emotion in 15+ years of dragon ball content. Episodes like this allow me to suspend my disbelief about the power scaling and just enjoy the content being provided. Roshi shined and it was well deserved. I'm happy with this episode (even if in the back of my mind I'm thinking that even after almost 20 years since Raditz that Roshi would struggle against the likes of Zarbon or Dodoria).

15+ Year Old Account
    I didnt think i would like this subplot roshi episode but damn that was a awesome episode and he was badass tho i do think it would have ended better with roshi actualy dying instead of goku reviving him.

For me Goku's reaction to Roshi going down is so out of character compare with how he behave so far, all this time he behave like this is a kid play ground while the survival of his universe is in stake, and now his going emotional? cmon, this arc is so bad story wise is not even funny, again, why did they put ''erase an universe'' as a consequence?

I fell no emotion from this arc, zero danger, nothing, and all is because how Goku behave, it's like he does not understand that erase an universe is way way way worst than death

pretty good episode.

- - - Updated - - -

plus, I think people forget that Goku is 100% sure that they will win so there isn't anything to worry about and the fact that killing is forbidden.

in this case, Roshi was believed to be "dead" which changed the situation.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-27 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Goku shitting himself and showing emotions at the possibility that his oldest living mentor could have died is out of character? lol ok. Even if you think he is but a child, a child still feels things.

But hey, clearly Goku didn't actually save him. Roshi just came back to life since he's immortal, after all

And Goku isn't so much playing the child as he is playing the Saiyan. He's a Saiyan, a race that thirsts for battle and thrives within it. This tournament is basically a Saiyan's dream come true. At least Vegeta is smart enough, and now mature enough, to take shit seriously. But that's not to say Goku isn't taking it seriously. He knows full well what is at stake. Roshi nearly dying could be the thing that makes him take things to the next level of seriousness.

I still don't get why people think all the universes are going to just come back, though. It's not like there will be no universes except universe 7, if they win.
    YES, it's is, because so far he behaved like a child that don't know consequence, so what if his mentor would had die?, you are right, getting universe 7 erase is nothing compare with Roshi dead, meh, excuses and more excuses for bad plot, bad story etc, this is why DBZ/S is a joke story wise, because of fans like you