10+ Year Old Account
    noooo its not loading for me!!!! I NEED TO GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

crunchyroll is alive!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jiren is OP plz nerf

Then again Hit will be using ZA WARLDO which is hackzzzzzz

just finished 109

I swear I heard Jiren say

ore wa

which reminded me of
    ore wa mo shindeiru

- - - Updated - - -
    Just finished 110

Not overhyped at all. That met the hype. That was amazing... what happened to goku's voice.....

10+ Year Old Account
    So...holy shit. I hope that special didn't blow the budget for the rest of the arc.

I'm guessing Frieza is about to give Goku his energy. He said it reminded him of Namek, possibly the moment when Frieza took Goku's mercy only to betray him.

10+ Year Old Account
    that special
    that is on par with Goku going SS for the first time.... Gohan V Cell...... Trunks "killing" Merged Zamasu, Vegeta beating the shit out out Black, Vegito Blue, Frieza v Goku back in Z, Goku v Cell "I won't let you destroy my world!!!!" (english dub) and Vegeta's sacrifice in terms of amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ribrianne - "How dare you attack me when i'm transforming"
    Also Ribrianne - "I'll just sneak attack Goku in the middle of his fight while he's charging his attack"
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-10-08 at 05:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, how many episodes will Hit hold out before they job him ya think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did frieza give energy to goku while vegeta didn't! Seriously!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I'm taking a wild guess. But I think Frieza knows right now that Goku is the best chance against Jiren. Frieza knows he won't get his 'revenge' or 'wish' if U7 loses the tournament. By just looking at Frieza and his character this arc...I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one to use the Super Dragon Balls, he would wish for the Ultra Instinct ability.

As for Vegeta..think he probably knew it wasn't going to be enough anyways lol but kind of wish he did!

*Edit* But then I'm not sure since he would probably want to wish himself to be alive first!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Episode 109 and 110 were amazing. However, the animation for a good chunk of the Goku vs Jiren fight, especially in the new form was borderline fan animation quality. This is Dragon Ball which has a huge global audience. The animation should be 10x what it was. I'm actually pretty disappointed in it honestly.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2017-10-08 at 06:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Apparently during that state Goku's stronger then Gods of Destruction, but still not stronger than Jiren
    Who knows, Goku gave all his energy for the spirit bomb and went over the limit so who knows what he can do if hes on full energy against Jiren their fight will prob continue after 115-116 (unless a stronger being presents himself)

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck YES, the HEAT.

And it's name is... ULTRA INSTINCT.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Because he have and he will always have inferiority complex toward Goku,one of the reason he will always be in his shadow and never surpass Goku in power

With each episode i start to like Frieza more and more
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2017-10-08 at 10:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegeta was on guard to make sure nobody attacked Goku (which is what happened, Ribrianne tried to sneak attack). We don't know how fatigued the fighters are after giving energy. The spirit energy isn't the same as fighting energy so Vegeta's contribution wouldn't have been substantially more than what the others gave.

one word -EPIC!!!

Jiren is that mortal but Quintela is not worried at all so I'm giving a wild guess.

Jiren might be on the level of GoD but in Quintela's Universe, there is another one whoever he or she is, its stronger than Jiren and Goku.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-10-08 at 01:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DBS: "Will Goku get this epic, amazing, super duper awesome, totally not super fucking OP power back? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Super!!1!one"
    Fans: "Bitch please, we all know he'll get it back, and master it in a matter of seconds, and whoop ass like nobody's business..."
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I really need to learn japanese, fucking subs putting whatever they want

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a theory. I don't think Jiren is actually as powerful as he lets off. Still strong, but not exactly Beerus level. I think Jiren is just perfectly concentrated, and that is the source of his skill and power. The very first time we see him, he is meditating. The guy almost never blinks, and rarely talks. All his movements are the bare minimum required. He knows he can take hits from Goku in his weaker forms, why move to block them? He moves up to using one finger, eventually, because it is all he needs. His ki attacks are all small and efficient, concentrated balls of energy not wasting anything. He lowers his hands when fighting back the Spirit Bomb, because he doesn't want to use anything more than necessary. That is the source of Jinen's strength. His ability to focus, move with a minimal amount of thought, almost autonomously like Goku Ultra or whatever that form is called. The technique of focusing his already God level Ki into single points to create deadly attacks or a perfect defense.

I think if something can break this super concentration of Jiren, he would be a much weaker fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I got a theory. I don't think Jiren is actually as powerful as he lets off. Still strong, but not exactly Beerus level. I think Jiren is just perfectly concentrated, and that is the source of his skill and power. The very first time we see him, he is meditating. The guy almost never blinks, and rarely talks. All his movements are the bare minimum required. He knows he can take hits from Goku in his weaker forms, why move to block them? He moves up to using one finger, eventually, because it is all he needs. His ki attacks are all small and efficient, concentrated balls of energy not wasting anything. He lowers his hands when fighting back the Spirit Bomb, because he doesn't want to use anything more than necessary. That is the source of Jinen's strength. His ability to focus, move with a minimal amount of thought, almost autonomously like Goku Ultra or whatever that form is called. The technique of focusing his already God level Ki into single points to create deadly attacks or a perfect defense.

I think if something can break this super concentration of Jiren, he would be a much weaker fighter.
    Ultra Instinct fam.

I think he is just that strong

a question, can Spirit Bomb hurt good people or they can easily deflect it when they are good???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Ultra Instinct fam.

I think he is just that strong

a question, can Spirit Bomb hurt good people or they can easily deflect it when they are good???
    I think just the spirit bomb that Goku made for Vegeta could only hurt evil. The spirit bomb Goku made for Jiren had Frieza's energy in it, how good could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I think just the spirit bomb that Goku made for Vegeta could only hurt evil. The spirit bomb Goku made for Jiren had Frieza's energy in it, how good could it be?
    LMAO so true.

10+ Year Old Account
    The spirit bomb is just life energy (which is why it can use energy from plants and stuff). I mean when Goku took all the energy from earth, that included bad people (probably) and it still killed Buu.