10+ Year Old Account
    Trunks: I have an uncle?
    Vegeta: You had an uncle

- - - Updated - - -

Goku: How could I have endangered the whole universe?
    *queues up Tournament of Power on Crunchyroll*

god i hope this means they finish the cell saga soon aka within a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    that ending though :'(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, that's on Zeno tbh. And Cell is on Vegeta mostly.
    In the manga

in the anime its more so its been an idea Gp and Zeno have had, but were never gonna act on, like how Gowasu and Zamasu went 1k years into the future for a lil bit with the barbari things. Goku sped up the process

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    judging by the preview, seems like they nerfed Jirens power. Goku and Vegeta trading blows with Jiren when he roflstomped Goku the last time... unless all the battles after they got major zenkai boosts but that would be a little shitty imo.
    They didnt nerf anything.
    "Hey they nerfed Goku at the end of Battle of Gods when Bulma hit him, she shouldnt be able to do that....". You know at higher powerlevels they dont even block attacks that cant do damage to them, heck as far as I could tell at the end of the preview Vegeta hit Jiren in the stomach and Jiren was just standing there. Look at Hercule vs Cell, Cell was just standing there, heck look at Gohan vs Cell, Gohan did not even try to defend himself after Cell had his turn to power up, there are allot more moments like that, they just dont block what cant hurt them. Jiren did look surprised af though when Vegeta was attacking him, like he was expecting Vegeta to be as weak as Goku, but in fact Vegeta is stronger.

Also I have no doubt that Jiren can also lower his power level to be more or less on par with the opponent who is fighting him, so there is that aswell.

I dont have issues with Jiren and Vegeta powerlevels, what bothers me the most is HOW THE FUCK CAN KRILLEN,TIEN AND MR FOLLOW THE MOVEMENTS OF THOSE FIGHTERS STILL LEFT???? Like seriously, those guys are supposed to be way to fast for them to follow!! Even Zeno's are stating that those guys are sooo fast, yet those three can follow the fighters.... sigh.

Frieza was LAME!! He has only one attack, energy blast from the finger, just cut of his bloody finger and you win!! They could have made him/her use atleast another energy blast, but NOOOOOOOO. Hope we get a better show against Dyspo!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe they said they will come with something special in decemeber a.k.a this movie but a new cell saga episode will have to wait in some interview.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-12-25 at 09:54 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Jiren did look surprised af though when Vegeta was attacking him, like he was expecting Vegeta to be as weak as Goku, but in fact Vegeta is stronger.!
    No fact there buddy, just delusion from a Vegeta fanboi who think Vegeta is stronger than Kaioken x20 and Spirit Bomb

Vegeta stronger than Blue Goku, Blue vs Blue? sure i can buy that, the time chamber training should put Vegeta above Goku assuming they where equals, but above KKx20 and spirit bomb, not a chance in hell

The only explanation i can buy is

Demon theory that Jiren is link with his meditation time or they finally realize how retarded powerful they made Jiren and try to fix IT

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I believe they said they will come with something special in decemeber a.k.a this movie but a new cell saga episode will have to wait in some interview.
    Next episode is the last of the Cell saga. Maybe even the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    lol Vegeta above SSJB Kaiokenx20 Goku.

I know he trained but BRUHHHH...
    Goes with the flow that Super has had the last few months

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    No fact there buddy, just delusion from a Vegeta fanboi who think Vegeta is stronger than Kaioken x20 and Spirit Bomb

Vegeta stronger than Blue Goku, Blue vs Blue? sure i can buy that, the time chamber training should put Vegeta above Goku assuming they where equals, but above KKx20 and spirit bomb, not a chance in hell

The only explanation i can buy is

Demon theory that Jiren is link with his meditation time or they finally realize how retarded powerful they made Jiren and try to fix IT
    Yeah...and Vegeta was able to get some hits on Beerus as SS2...when Goku couldn't do shit as SS3.

Think people would realize by now things aren't so cut and dry...or someone just hates Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Goes with the flow that Super has had the last few months

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...and Vegeta was able to get some hits on Beerus as SS2...when Goku couldn't do shit as SS3.

Think people would realize by now things aren't so cut and dry...or someone just hates Vegeta.
    This victim card fanboi keep playing is getting old, i by no means hate Vegeta, his a fictional character, what i dislike fanboi that over exaggerate, your exemple with ssj2 vs ssj3 dont really help you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    January, and its a huge multi-part episode to cap off the saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    This victim card fanboi keep playing is getting old, i by no means hate Vegeta, his a fictional character, what i dislike fanboi that over exaggerate, your exemple with ssj2 vs ssj3 dont really help you
    Except it does...it shows Vegeta has a deep down power inside...and your dislike of Vegeta is obvious with how you try and dismiss him and the fact that even in a lesser form that for a few moments he was able to accomplish more than Goku did in a greater form.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont hate vegeta but i dont realy like him either hes a so so character that comes in handy sometimes and then fades away coz goku has to deal with shit
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Android 17 is the real MVP.

Also on off topic on topic:

Does anyone else's crash ever freeze on Crunchyroll? To me it's a bit annoying, happening mostly if I load a new episode and skip past the 1st break line.
    Out of everyone in U7 I would put 17 as the MVP.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Except it does...it shows Vegeta has a deep down power inside...and your dislike of Vegeta is obvious with how you try and dismiss him and the fact that even in a lesser form that for a few moments he was able to accomplish more than Goku did in a greater form.
    It only show that you dont know shit about saiyans, in the same circumstance Goku in ssj3 would done way better than him, like i said, pure delusion from fanboi, looking at youtube community videos, Vegeta slowly is going from been stronger than kkt20 and spirit bomb to been stronger than UI in his BLUE

Im out, im wasting my time with you, cant wait for Jiren to rek Vegeta, well... that would be bad, because the forums will be full with whining, hell scratch that, i want Vegeta to rek Jiren and for next arc and what follow, him to take place with Piccolo and get the same threatment Piccolo, Gohan and the reset got, that what Vegeta deserve

It only show that you dont know shit about saiyans, in the same circumstance Goku in ssj3 would done way better than him, like i said, pure delusion from fanboi, looking at youtube community videos, Vegeta slowly is going from been stronger than kkt20 and spirit bomb to been stronger than UI in his BLUE

Im out, im wasting my time with you, cant wait for Jiren to rek Vegeta, well... that would be bad, because the forums will be full with whining, hell scratch that, i want Vegeta to rek Jiren and for next arc and what follow, him to take place with Piccolo and get the same threatment Piccolo, Gohan and the reset got, that what Vegeta deserve
    I haven't read what this is about, but why exactly would a character "deserve" to be pushed to the side?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I haven't read what this is about, but why exactly would a character "deserve" to be pushed to the side?
    Did i say that? i dont see such words in my post

10+ Year Old Account
    who pissed in your tea @kaelix1?

I get that you have this massive hate boner for Vegeta but damn bro, take a chill pill

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    who pissed in your tea @kaelix1?

I get that you have this massive hate boner for Vegeta but damn bro, take a chill pill
    The irony here) , none piss in my tea little man, i just share my opinion about a character, the wankmeter for vegeta is to high, it should stay around 50% i just try to lower it a little

10+ Year Old Account
    The irony here) , none piss in my tea little man, i just share my opinion about a character, the wankmeter for vegeta is to high, it should stay around 50% i just try to lower it a little
    I don't think any1 is here claiming Vegeta to be stronger than he is, if you've fallen for some clickbait youtube videos it's not our fault.

if anything ppl here seem to be wanking Gohan/17 too much, thinking they stand a chance against Toppo when Toppo was equal to or stronger than SSBKx1 Goku...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't think any1 is here claiming Vegeta to be stronger than he is, if you've fallen for some clickbait youtube videos it's not our fault.

if anything ppl here seem to be wanking Gohan/17 too much, thinking they stand a chance against Toppo when Toppo was equal to or stronger than SSBKx1 Goku...
    My apologise, not that i have anything against Vegeta, im annoy that you cant join a chat without 100 people keep talking about the same damn character and stop any discussion about other characters

I see Toppo around SSBKx10 (might hype him a little) i think Gohan will use his brain to eliminate Toppo, i expect a double elimination.