yeah, they are releasing Broly movies, Fusion Reborn and Bardock Special.

Broly is in it, Bardock most likely as well and Fusion will follow them definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah I get that, I just never understood why he uses such a silly naming scheme.
    Probably the same reason that 90% of the characters and stands in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure are named after Musicians/Bands (i.e. Speedwagon, Dio, Iggy, Vanilla Ice)

Who really knows. This is a series that started off as a very loose interpretation of Journey to the West and eventually moved on to a namekian and a few demons named after musical instruments.

legacy broly's power is maximum
    the new one is even beyond that!

this is going to spit on bog and resurrection f after it stomped them to crumbles

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    honestly, I'm not too fond of base Broly screwing around with SSJB Goku.

if I don't see SSJB Kaioken with this animation then I'm gonna be mad.
    We'll likely see him go KKx20 against SSJ Broly. Hence, the transformation at the end of the Trailer, which would then lead into Berserk Broly.

Am also expecting U.I by the end of this Film as well. There are TOO many hints implying that it'll come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There won't be UI. Just fusion
    And how do you know that? As seen from the trailer, Goku's the only one standing. And also, during an interview with one of the main DB guys, he said that this will be "Goku's Movie". And that DB was always "Goku's story".

I'm not saying Gogeta's impossible. But, coming from this film? Unlikely, since both Goku/Vegeta HATE fusing.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, they are releasing Broly movies, Fusion Reborn and Bardock Special.

Broly is in it, Bardock most likely as well and Fusion will follow them definitely.
    Yeah, but that's due to their popularity. Not because they're linked with the new Broly film.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    legacy broly's power is maximum
    the new one is even beyond that!

this is going to spit on bog and resurrection f after it stomped them to crumbles
    Movie Broly: MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!

Canon Broly: My Power is...MAXIMUM-ER!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're on trending bois.

that trailer actually got me hyped
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

we could see gogeta but time runs out and broly gets that LSSJ boost after knocking vegeta down.. then beats gokus ass and boom UI wipes the floor with em

thicc daddy vegeta

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I guess we'll be seeing a Super TV adaption also, considering the other two movies did. So how long was the seasons starting for BoG and RoF from the movies being released in Japan before being adapted for TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I guess we'll be seeing a Super TV adaption also, considering the other two movies did. So how long was the seasons starting for BoG and RoF from the movies being released in Japan before being adapted for TV?
    thats what ive been guessing as well. the movie will likely come out, and then get retconned a couple months later lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    We'll likely see him go KKx20 against SSJ Broly. Hence, the transformation at the end of the Trailer, which would then lead into Berserk Broly.

Am also expecting U.I by the end of this Film as well. There are TOO many hints implying that it'll come back.
    I have a feeling we won't get any power up they got in the manga or the anime.

Yeah, but that's due to their popularity. Not because they're linked with the new Broly film.
    that might be the case but it's not a coincidence that they are releasing those movies because of Broly.

I would argue that the Wrath of the Dragon is as popular as them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Bardock, Paragus and King Vegeta, specifically. The movie will look at the childhood of their kids (Goku, Vegeta and Broly).

Expect Dragon Ball Minus references
    yeah, that's cool.

and damn, I hate Minus.

fuck Minus Bardock.

fuck Minus Bardock.
    Its going to be minus.

- An adult hand and a child hand touch each other. Thats Bardock goodbye to child Goku.
    - The yellow servant of Freezer appears in Dragon Ball Minus.

"I have a feeling we won't get any power up they got in the manga or the anime"

No. We'll likely get U.I. Knowing Toei/Toriyama, they're probably hiding it.

- - - Updated - - -

Minus Bardock:

AN AVERAGE WARRIOR! BUT A BRILLIANT SCIENTIST!

Ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "I have a feeling we won't get any power up they got in the manga or the anime"

No. We'll likely get U.I. Knowing Toei/Toriyama, they're probably hiding it.
    yeah, hopefully.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be too suprised if we'd get Gogeta.

They're "remastering" Fusion Reborn anyway.. and I've always wanted to see Broly vs Gogeta since the Budokai 3 (?) intro.

UI Gogeta. my god.

have we ever gotten a canon gogeta before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now every clown they fight is gonna be as stronger or stronger than Ultra Instinct...seems realistic

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    Kid Buu is the best of all time. So small so he's hard to hit + his abilites are very strong and hit hard!!