15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    The anime is canon to the anime and the manga is canon to the manga. Also the games, they're canon to the games. This isn't hard.

the movie will most likely get the anime adaption.

Ain't DBS the continuation of the DB Manga though? Hence making it canon?

Damn, I can't get this new Broly trailer, that how the DBS should have been

I notice something interesting, in every shot we get Broly, even in the one where Goku is bet up and he is transforming in his legendary super Saiyan form, he does not have a damn scratch on him, so I'm curious, how will they beat him up, i doubt they will use Ultra instinct and from what we seen so far i doubt the Kaioken20 is enough, will Toryiama use the same trick where everyone and their mother will give Goku their power or Broly will simple defeat himself up with power when his body will shut down

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post

I notice something interesting, in every shot we get Broly, even in the one where Goku is bet up and he is transforming in his legendary super Saiyan form, he does not have a damn scratch on him, so I'm curious, how will they beat him up, i doubt they will use Ultra instinct and from what we seen so far i doubt the Kaioken20 is enough, will Toryiama use the same trick where everyone and their mother will give Goku their power or Broly will simple defeat himself up with power when his body will shut down
    From what I can tell, Broly is being Mind Controlled, just like how he was in his original movie. Only this time to do Frieza's bidding. Maybe they break Broly free of the Mind Control, and somehow get him to calm down? I hate making theories, mainly because all my theories are bad.

About the earlier theory video of Bardock being in this movie; on one hand, I would absolutely love it if he were in the film. On the other, if he is, he'd probably be different from the Bardock that we know (and love?).

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just stop using the word "canon". Everyone will do better without it lol

If you want to be absolutely technical, only the original manga that Toriyama did is truly "canon". Everything else is just an extension of that original manga.

But then, "canon" is a Western obsession. It's all Dragon Ball at the end of the day. Just enjoy the ride for as long as you get it.
    Western comics says hi, an you lying. People out west don't give a fuck about canon. Its why they have multiverse. Its why they have 70+ different writers per issue of a 15 issue series. An the writers on issue 3 dont even talk to the writers on issue 12. They just spin that shit out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The anime is canon to the anime and the manga is canon to the manga. Also the games, they're canon to the games. This isn't hard.
    Mother of God. No. What is penned by the creator, an only the creator is canon. If i make a comic of Blue's Clue with some puertorican home owner instead of Steve.. that puertorican isn't canon.

"the works of a particular author or artist that are recognized as genuine."
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

his base form can handle a regular SSJ for.

when he fights SSJB Goku, his eyes are yellow so it's probably some form or whatever.

Ultra Instinct.

- - - Updated - - -

"YEAH, BUT...

SSB GOGETA---"

lol no

- - - Updated - - -

"YEAH, BUT WHY---"

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translatio...vie-interview/

"And also, Dragon Ball is really Goku’s story, so I’d like you to focus on just what happens with Goku in the new movie."- Akio Iyoku

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, not everything needs to be solved VIA Fusion. I mean, we just got Vegito 2 arcs ago, damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Video
    Thank you for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is the first time anyone in DB is ever seeing him. The old movies of Broly basically don't exist.
    Ah ok. Because he looks younger, so it feels as if he had been cloned or something. So if they just reboot the story, thats good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine them not using Ultra Instinct, but if the fight with Broly ends as simply as UI Goku beating him down I'll be surprised. Freeza is mixed up in this somehow too, I wonder if he'll seize some opportunity to kill Broly. Or at least leave him fatally injured, living just long enough to express some kind of sympathetic sentiment before his death.

I think Freeza and Vegeta will lose. Only for Goku to go U.I and win.

Why? CAUSE IT'S A DB MOVIE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I think Freeza and Vegeta will lose. Only for Goku to go U.I and win.

Why? CAUSE IT'S A DB MOVIE!
    I dunno, last couple movies didn't end quite as simply as 'Goku hits the bad guy really hard for the win'. I think the more modern crop of movies are going to have more nuance than the older ones.

Maybe Whis beats him.

I dunno, last couple movies didn't end quite as simply as 'Goku hits the bad guy really hard for the win'. I think the more modern crop of movies are going to have more nuance than the older ones.

Maybe Whis beats him.
    That would be too much of a deux-ex machina, even more so than Whis already has been, no? Funny thing is, he's like a well developed deux-ex machina. lol I'd prefer Beerus vs. Broly but Beerus being roughed up a bit or having to go 100%.

Maybe Whis beats him.
    Except those films were turned to arcs soon after. This is the first SUPER FILM! I don't think it'll be transformed to an Arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That would be too much of a deux-ex machina, even more so than Whis already has been, no? Funny thing is, he's like a well developed deux-ex machina. lol I'd prefer Beerus vs. Broly but Beerus being roughed up a bit or having to go 100%.
    Yeah, I was only kidding about Whis doing anything, but I second the idea of Beerus getting involved against an enemy that forces him to fight seriously. With Jiren behind us we're at a point where new enemies can be stronger than Beerus, so it's time for Beerus to take his place on the battlefield alongside the other guys.

Yeah, I was only kidding about Whis doing anything, but I second the idea of Beerus getting involved against an enemy that forces him to fight seriously. With Jiren behind us we're at a point where new enemies can be stronger than Beerus, so it's time for Beerus to take his place on the battlefield alongside the other guys.
    do you have any idea how much money i'm willing to spend to see whis duke it out with another angel ( *wink* vados *wink*) ? that shit would be glorious

Hear, hear!

10+ Year Old Account

Not much new in this video, but it's the first place I saw that when Goku and Vegeta arrive at the Freeza Ship in the snowy region, Freeza is there along with Broly and Paragus and all the white armored guys! @ 1:47

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.....this makes so much sense now:
    Don't sweat the details!!!