I really dislike the whole susanoo/kurama/mega spirit form - thingy
    vegeta punching the earth was nice tho

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    vegeta punching the earth was nice tho
    So you're the planet now? IMMA PUNCH THE F***ING PLANET!!

damn the mecha was absolutely unnecessary paired with ultra instict naruto then...

btw cool the uub thing, it fix somehow db last chapter, nice touch.

but damn, how much is bad toyotaro to draw comics. the growing frames where goku charges a kick and then parry moro hand its fucking eyebleeding... toriyama wouldnt even construct a such bad sequence and pose....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Vegeta draining spirit was cool.
    Vegeta gathering chi was lame. Goku could gather chi since DBZ spirit bomb days so it felt unnecessary.
    Not sure why "divine" power was necessary for Ultra Instinct...isn't Ultra Instinct a form based on Gokus mental state?
    Not sure why it takes Ultra Instinct Goku to break a crystal. I feel like Destructo Disc or any attack would've been fine.
    Not sure why Blue Goku couldn't fly past a few trees or rocks or whatever. That was pretty fucking dumb. Also not sure why Piccolo or anyone couldn't just destroy whatever was holding Goku.
    Susannoo Goku was stupid.

Vegeta hard carried this final fight.

vegeta was the real mvp in this arc

vegeta was the real mvp in this arc
    Totally agree!

On which sites do you usually watch anime?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't watch the video yet, but is it Moro, or new content like Broly?

... I am, of course, assuming we know jack shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Ive been trying to get back into DB super, not really feeling this current arc in the manga. This Granola guy got all his power from a eternal dragon wish? lame

so with TBC coming, i do plan on making a gold spike hair BE Paladin (just like everyone else haha) - i plan on having a DBZ related name (just like everyone else) - so far i have a few reserved, SSJGoku, SSJVegeta, Kahmehameha, Gohku (i know, added H in the middle but - it sounds the same and Goku taken obviously) - any names you ultra fans would be able to suggest i try and reserve?

my brother and i used to watch DBZ every night, this year for his birthday for nostalgia sakes i got him a Broli super sayajin shot gloss along with a nice bottle of whiskey - he loved it
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    Ive been trying to get back into DB super, not really feeling this current arc in the manga. This Granola guy got all his power from a eternal dragon wish? lame
    to be fair its not much worse than 99% of dbz or dbs,this series is a guilty pleasure,but lets be serious,its pretty shit objectivly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    Yes and no. The dragon could't make Granolah stronger than his creator, so instead he gave Granolah all the power he would have accumulated over his life at the cost of shortening his life span dramatically (by his race's standards at least).

So Granolah is implied to have all that potential within him, he just cheated to get all of it with no time or effort.

That just has me wondering how many alien races could have potential rivaling the saiyans, but never produce such warriors because of their culture. Obviously the true answer is just whatever they come up with to get the story going, but I do like that particular headcanon that saiyans arent a special snowflake species in terms of combat potential, just that their culture leads them to discover that potential more often and more easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    to be fair its not much worse than 99% of dbz or dbs,this series is a guilty pleasure,but lets be serious,its pretty shit objectivly
    nah, the training is nice to read. even if toyotaro cant draw a proper toriyama fight at least his knowledge of the manga is enough to have some proper power development

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Yes and no. The dragon could't make Granolah stronger than his creator, so instead he gave Granolah all the power he would have accumulated over his life at the cost of shortening his life span dramatically (by his race's standards at least).

So Granolah is implied to have all that potential within him, he just cheated to get all of it with no time or effort.

That just has me wondering how many alien races could have potential rivaling the saiyans, but never produce such warriors because of their culture. Obviously the true answer is just whatever they come up with to get the story going, but I do like that particular headcanon that saiyans arent a special snowflake species in terms of combat potential, just that their culture leads them to discover that potential more often and more easily.
    to be fair, basically most of the freezer army was above the saiyans.
    yes, most of them were extreme mutations (like ginyu squad) but other like zarbon werent.
    the consistency and the zenkai was what made the saiyan special, not the power.
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

this looks... interesting

reminds of some old wc3 custom maps

this looks... interesting

reminds of some old wc3 custom maps
    Has a lot of potential kudos to them using the world for something other than an RPG or Fighting game. I read Frieza and Buu are confirmed villians but man could you imagine something like Old School Vegeta tearing through the place and eventually going Oozaru or Broly just being the god damned Juggernaut

Honestly sounds fun as fuck

This is a super treat for us amazing!
    Merry Christmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    This is a super treat for us amazing!
    Merry Christmas everyone
    These Anything vs. Saitama videos completely miss the point of Saitama.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    These Anything vs. Saitama videos completely miss the point of Saitama.
    You know I agree though this last Death Battle where he fought Popeye of all things I feel worked well

this thread shall not die

Goosebumps!
    And seems like Picolo have a major role! I love it!

Latest manga arc ended.
    Freeza surpasses Goku&Vegeta again via a Room of Spirit & Time on another world (says he trained for 10 years, so 10 days in universe) and acquired a new form.
    Black Freeza