Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mage T13 in related articles: Pony. Hell yeah.

Deleted
    This set looks amazing. I swear people whine about every set since tier 9 came out. Looks like pvp set? may be... But a damn good one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 1 thru 5 has the wrong link, goes to "druidt4.jpg" need to change to "druid1.jpg" at the end.

Reminds me of t9. It's not bad I guess but it's nothing that'd make me change my mind on wearing t5 +t8 helm + invisible chest from that quest in the hinterlands

This is the worst of tier 13 so far and I think it may be close to last place. Going to look terrible on any male character. Has to much of a girly look to it.

Well, that's an uninspired set. It's the same stuff druids have always gotten. They couldn't even come up with an interesting explanation/inspiration like they did with the other two.

One word.....Lame

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked shaman tiers but this is the first i actually like and i think it's the best so far, nice work. Tier 13 looks promising

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say I do like it. So far I am impressed with all of t13 and can not wait to see my mage gear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Back on topic. I like. Fairly basic, but it's nice all the same. Good colour scheme.
    Just about my opinion, it's a pretty damn cool set, not overdone or anything, but still pretty cool.

They seem to have captured the balance druid side pretty well here.

This may be a contender against my malorne set that I am putting together... (Yeah I like the pants, haters gonna hate.)
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-09-13 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Looks like crap, thankfully we should have access to Transmog so I don't have to see this shit looking tier set.

10+ Year Old Account
    The survey says "Under 17" and "18-24". What do I choose if I'm 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Never liked shaman tiers but this is the first i actually like and i think it's the best so far, nice work. Tier 13 looks promising
    Um...that's not shaman tier.

But honestly, this is the most uncreative druid design I have ever seen. It's boring.

Looks quite nice, suits druids. So far, t13 seems well made, can't wait for others.

why do wars and loks get awesome looking sets and we get the crappy one as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little sad about the set.. I am big on facial representation. Thus far we have warriors who get to look like deathwing. Ultimate!! Then you have locks who get to have a cool faceless swirling tenticle thingy.. and then druids... here ya go, heres a hood. and a plain set. If the set colour scheme didn't match I would accuse it of being questing greens in its simplicity. I'm not a hater, but I don't like it too much.. I hope the creativity didn't fizzle out on locks and warriors. Whats next mage? Cross your fingers.
    Last edited by Arcanephilosophy; 2011-09-13 at 08:58 PM. Reason: typos
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

Deleted
    I hope that's a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by homerunhomer View Post
    I eagerly await the paladin set, though I fear it will just look silly
    True dat, the odd-numbered Paladin sets are almost always lame. All you have to do is look at the big transmo thread in the Pally forums. Might be able to make one good set out of Lawbringer/T7.5 and the T5 recolor pieces...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I love this new druid tier, looks incredible with lots of details...to bad I don't have a druid : /

Deleted
    Underwhelming i would say, the head is awful it looks just like a low level cloth hood with maybe similar touches to the 346 head piece, the shoulders are, meh, they're not amazing but nothing great, they seem like there is a lot of minor detail around the edges but that blue crystal things i don't really like. The Colour system is okay i guess i quite like it. Glad this one is a robe, and quite a nice one. I would have to say that again this is not a druid tier to get excited about.