Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Looks awesome. Best shaman set in a long time.

I think the set is a very polarizing view of shaman, and with such a large departure from the sleek, almost modern look of recent sets I can see why people dislike it. As for me, I like the idea, but it puts me in mind of cave people and witch doctors. I guess in that sense there's a tradition of shamanism with that sort of thing, but then it becomes regalia for ceremonies and the like, and not so much armor. Though, since shaman aren't tanks we don't really need armor. So I guess it does sort of work. It'll grow on me, I'm sure. It's just so raw and masculine, I think my troll will feel a little out of place. . .we'll see.

Also, the colors are very rough natural (I think of cold northern stone bluffs) -- no Pandora forestry or wildlife got chopped up for this set!

I like this set It looks more "shamanistic" than many of the previous tier sets, which I like.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best one for Shamans so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burion View Post
    Fits shaman perfectly. Don't like the shoulders? Transmog the ones you like (if you can find better).
    I find it! Transmog all the set with Tier 5, The Cataclysm set... fits perceft with this expansion. At list better than that sorta of Monster - ugly - Hunter set.

Oh wait, im a shaman not an hunter!
    Why I must have the shannox dogs on my shoulders!!! Im a master of the element's not an forensic anthropologist!
    Wind, fire, earth, ice are elements not bones... bones are for dogs, hunters or for Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a Lock or an Shaman!? Very ugly...(bad people can roll an Warlock lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Tobizzhere View Post
    I agree and am shocked to hear ppl say they LIKE this set and that it makes sense for a shaman.. i just do NOT get that. HOW does this set fit lore and even if not lore then what we actually do IN game.. idk i think it is pure ugly through and through imo .. cant wait to see those shoulders on my female resto shaman . woohoo (NOT)
    Where can i sign?
    It's total different from the feeling of the class.
    I do not approve at all the satanic "look" that recently characterized the last tiers.
    Last edited by psychok9; 2011-09-16 at 01:11 AM.

/shrug I kind of like it.

That's fucking badass. A breath of fresh air for shamans this xpac.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thing is ugly as sin, guess I am most definitely reforging that xD

Deleted
    shoulders make me giggle

10+ Year Old Account
    uhmmmmmmmmmmm, i get to look like deathwing and im jelly

Deleted
    Love this set.. especially cuz it makes the shammie look metall . (rock) .. but nah.. who ever sais it doesnt look shamanistic.. probs right in some sence.. cuz druids tend to wear dead animal parts... and leather.. but fangs.. and skulls.. are kinda da voodoo thing 2 .. love it

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    If you look at it, they look more like the skulls of those hound packs in Firelands then a dragon.
    And after I said that, they did put descriptions to all explaining it's a wolf skull in each shoulder.
    I just don't get how it relates to spiritwalker's grace skill, since it have leaves, vines and water as effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shoulders and helmet looks brilliant, but it's for druid or rogue, sooo leatherlike.

Deleted
    Blizzard was eating chicken and said '' lets give shamans the same chicken wings as a tier set ! ''

I really, really like this set. Probably the only thing I would change is taking out those random orange things and bones jutting out around the character's face. Actually, now that I see all the tiers side by side I like most of the shaman sets. I would probably pick T6 as best overall.

Why is the t3 in every one of these retrospectives wrong?

Because T3 has been removed from the game with naxxramas and thus it isnt so meaningful showing gear players cant get anymore.

I thought blizzard was planning their legacy armor vendor shit? or was that just so you could buy back stuff you had and vendored?

its aweful has nothing to do with shamen!