Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 month after the launch of WoW i start playing and i made a Human Warrior but my computer was lagging like hell and i wasn't able to play at all..

So i delete it and 3 weeks later i came back with a brand new computer and i start with my lovely Dwarf Rogue.

I still have him.. I'm in love with this little creature !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Deleted
    I once made a dwarf hunter called ruffy on a friends account. made it to 7 before i deleted it

Second one was a female night elf hunter because everyone had them . I remember leveling characters of all races up to 20 and doing nothing else wih them. They still sit in my character selection.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shisou, undead rogue, rolled in April 2005. Rerolled to night elf rogue shortly after to play with friends who were Alliance, then they decided to reroll Horde so I rerolled at about level 20, back to undead rogue.

Still have the character, though he's been shelved since Wrath of the Lich King, when I switched my main to my blood elf warlock, Karasu, which I had leveled up over the course of BC. Server transferred to another realm to play with different friends, renamed to Malderas.

Mained that until Legion, when I switched to maining a blood elf demon hunter, also named Malderas, on a connected realm. That's the class/race combo I've really wanted to play ever since BC.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2019-09-22 at 12:07 PM.

A gnome rogue. lol i remember stacking agi because I was convinced it increased run speed and attack speed.

A night elf druid called Archadius on my friend's account, circa 06'.

5+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Fire Mage called Drakenkorin.

Back in Burning Crusade.

I stopped playing for quite a while and moved to the American servers to come back for Legion.

Never have been able to get that name back since but my view of the timeline of the game has been essentially the same as the PC Demon Hunters so I've got that going for me.

Edit: as an aside I had no idea what I was doing back then and just put every point I could into the fire tree and just... did fire things.

First i would like to say this about this thread. Holy mother of necro's

When the game came out in Europe February 11, 05 i spent almost all night trying to create my account. Those pesky walking peons! When i finaly created my account, it was too late to really play, But i made a Orc warrior. Played him for about 15 min before i had to go to bed because i had work the next day. The next day i did some research on where most of my nationality played and i made a new character on that server. My nightelf rogue. And that is essentialy the same character i play today. Same name but different faction. I still have some bits and bobs from vanilla on that char. Including the pvp title and the onyxia lvl 60 achievement, plus some items in my bank. I have put so much time in my main that i am having a really hard time changing. And its getting hard to enjoy the game cause rogue is boring AF atm. But no matter what class comes next in wow. I have decided to just go for it and not look back (read that as trying it for a few weeks and change back to rogue)

Night Elf Hunter in TBC. Got to around level 17 before getting angry at rogues, I rerolled rogue. Leveled my Rogue to 55, installed Wotlk, made a DK, DELETED THE ROGUE, took the DK to 76. Sold all my gear on the DK to have.. well.. more gold.. made a Mage, AoE grinded all the way to 80.

TBC - Undead Rogue, Metalistamax

patch 1.2.1
    we activated WoW Emu server. it was NE Rogue. don't remember name.
    we were killing wildlife around shadowglen (nothing else was implemented on server) we were oh so happy

Human rogue. Thought the starter clothes looked the coolest. Started to regret my choice as early as level 20 as I saw warlocks and mages in action and felt my rogue was squishy as shit. Continued to regret well into Wrath raiding when I was my only guild's rogue and was still the squishiest because ret pallies and warrior dps aren't as squishy.

Leveled DK/Warlock/Paladin alts and never looked back. I still have him to this day but a main again he will never be.

Human mage in vanilla. Played until I quit in Wrath. Came back to Cata and rerolled to Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first WoW character was a dwarf hunter in the EU open beta.
    Startet to play Vanilla in may 2005 with a human priest. Hate that char so much. In Cataclysm was to first thing I did, change the human into gnome. My actual main is a gnome hunter, after many years (since WotLK) playing dwarf hunter as main. Or Tauren druid, when I was playing Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc warrior at the later part of vanilla. still my main to this day

Vanilla, Night Elf Male Hunter. Male Night Elf? What were I thinking... Safe to say, that got changed a little while later :>

Played that the most since the beginning, changed main every expansion almost to try something different, but that Hunter have always been with me as main or main alt. Been my main through 4 periods if I recall correctly. Generally enjoy these characters the most through the times, being Hunter made in vanilla, Boomkin made in TBC, Mage made in WotLK, Paladin made in WoD and Demon Hunter made in Legion. All these have been part of my WoW adventure, and I see those as characters that means something to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a a human warrior got him to level 5 abandoned his ass and rolled a night elf hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Second one was a female night elf hunter because everyone had them . I remember leveling characters of all races up to 20 and doing nothing else wih them. They still sit in my character selection.
    did you just necro an already necroed thread from 2011 that you made?

TBC - first character was a night elf warrior , inspired by Ian Backman's - that's the world of warcraft that you play video.
    Months later I rerolled horde blood elf warlock , guess who inspired that.

Human Warrior during 1st closed EU beta.

When Vanilla started i played as Tauren Hunter.