Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Undead male warlock (affliction).

Surprise surprise, a Nelf....HUNTER. Back when i didn't know anything about the game, there was no arrows to show where the quests are, i didn't know when to get a pet, i didn't know they would run, and i didn't know they leveled separated than me. Oh and that i got without ammo xD

Tauren hunter on Wrathbringer in Vanilla. Started 6 month before TBC came out. Switched then to Balnazzar and started a human mage.

A druid, but seriously, do you go around and necro your 6+ year old threads?

May 28th 2005.

Gnome

Mage

<------------- here he is in all his pre-model changes glory.

When I think of the number of people playing WoW today that are younger than my main

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Human Warrior on Proudmoore named Kiwi. Right after EU Vanilla release. Took me 2 years to get him to 60 (dinged at the 2nd undead field in west.-plaguelands. Silly 13y old me was very happy!

You want to know why? Silly me always started new characters, deleted them, started new... Was very proud of himself killing skull enemies on his way to ironforge!
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2019-09-22 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human warlock named Fallen on Lightning Blade right after TBC launch. Around level 14 I switched to my cousin's server, Dragonmaw.

Is the one I still play as main.

Tauren Hunter started around roughly patch 1.4. She’s long gone the first character I actually put TIME into was an Alliance rogue around 1.8 that is still lingering in the early 40s. She has the Private title... maybe someday I’ll move her over to my current server and take advantage of the title to give her a comedy name.

My rogue, who's still my main, after almost 15 years. You can only choose your main once.

My first toon was back when vanilla launched, a few buddies of mine at school talked non stop about this new MMO coming out, and got me to look into it, when it launched I bought it and got a sub and made an Undead Warrior, I played non stop, and loved it. ended up making a DK when Wrath came out, and that was when I switched to alliance and that same toon has been my main since that day, hes has been through 1 name change and at least 5-6 server transfers.

Nelf rogue. Kept him for ages, as I couldn't live without stealth. Only really started branching off with Legion and those sweet, sweet order hall campaigns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    A night elf druid created sometime in closed beta (I want to say this was in July of 2004), who was then re-created at original release. She was my alt until TBC, when I switched to her from my priest. I continue to play her today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    gnome mage back in tbc, leveled to 15 or 16, got pissed about mana ending every 1-2 mobs, rolled hunter ^^
    Hunters also got OOM all the time back then..

Druid on Feathermoon, about a month after WOW went live (picked a Druid because I had one on EQ) switched over to playing a Hunter and a warlock after a few months.

Sargon, human pala created feb 05, leveled to 60 and rerolled rogue because of shit dps, had to rename it because of server transfer and now is a lv 80ish Blood Elf...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

My first ever character was a night elf druid, who I quickly deleted since I fell off of Teldrassil and didn't know how to get back to safety...