Deleted

Your funniest moment in WoW

That one hilarious moment that you will never forget, due to such hilarity.

Mine won't be so good to read, but back before cata was out, me and a couple other friends were levelling together in Hillsbrad (or hinterlands). We had to kill some farmers for a quest so we went over to those fields where they are all. I was a priest and one of us was a warrior so we feared some as we overpulled. We move away to kill the ones we had on us, turn around and then we see a HUGE swarm of farmers running towards us. Like seriously, there were SO MANY FARMERS, it must of glitched or duplicated these farmers or something because of how many there were.

Obviously that isn't really funny to read but for me I was crying with laughter. Anyway what's yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think was patch 1.12 or something. First day the patch hit live servers.

I was raiding Upper Black Rock Spire when the whole server crashed. Five minutes later it came back up. Logged back on as I and hundreds of players fell into the molten span which was lacking lava so everyone hit the bottom of the empty lava lake and died from falling damage. I released my spirit, disconnected again.

When I got back online I was literally drifting several thousand feet over Alcindor. While I waited for the rest of the raid I drifted from Theramore, across the barrens to the Stonetalon mountains where I landed and rezzed via the spirit healer.