Thread: Diablo III Beta

Diablo III Beta

Anyone not part of the media or part of F&F ( a.k.a just a regular player ) got a Beta invite? I am just trying to figure out if they have started giving out invites to the public yet.

Thanks

I believe there's a thread about this going on already but yes, they've started giving out beta invites yesterday and no, I haven't received it and I probably won't (curse you KARMA!)

Haha, yeah. Sorry I looked quickly but did not see any thread on this. I will look around more but if you ( public ) do have one feel free to let us know!

i got beta invite for D3

10+ Year Old Account
    No beta keys have been given out to the general population. The only keys that work right now are press keys. I'd suggest just going to diablofans for this type of info as people sit on there all day and complain about it.

ill even stream Live play if you dont believe me

Deleted
    I got mine through a media job, all the comments say they still haven't got theirs yet wherever I look, and it was VERY early considering the time of the beta launch. I think high YouTube profiles and media are getting theirs before the rest of the handouts happen.

But the first public handouts are probably within a week anyways.

"No beta keys have been given out to the general population. The only keys that work right now are press keys. I'd suggest just going to diablofans for this type of info as people sit on there all day and complain about it."

Much like you sitting there complaining in my thread? /trollface

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    I got mine through a media job, all the comments say they still haven't got theirs yet wherever I look, and it was VERY early considering the time of the beta launch. I think high YouTube profiles and media are getting theirs before the rest of the handouts happen.

But the first public handouts are probably within a week anyways.
    Yeah, I know medias got one before others, but I am just curious to know if public started yet but like you said a lot of people are thinking it could be in the upcoming weeks.

need i repeat again i got 1? lol mabye my font isnt large enough

15+ Year Old Account
    Not starting one of these threads yet. If people do actually have beta invites they can give out then we can organize one, otherwise this is just a circlejerk of people asking for invites that don't exist yet
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right