Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You'r going too fast and your paying to much attention ... your should not text/call her every minutes, girls especialy young and atractive ones, don't like men who sticks them like glue.
    That's why you allways see girls with assholes who treat them like dirt... don't know why though but it's like that.

Keep it light make her crave ... wait months for telling how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    I would avoid saying you love her as well in such an early stage, saying you like her is fine though.

Also; to impress a chick, do the helicoptordick!
    I'm wondering if that's what I think it is... I hope not.

Sadly for 9/10 women, Elite Peon is right. Perhaps there is 1/10 out there that may play a different ballgame, but those are few and far between. Throughout the most of gradeschool I was the nice guy, it gets you nothing, and I'm not just referring to sex but relationships too. I *hear* this changes later in life when they "Mature" but that's in the 30s at the best case.

My tip to you is to seem less interested, let her kind of chase after you. Don't be so nice all the time, you'll just wind up taken advantage of. I'm not saying you have to be a grade A asshole, but don't be the knight in shining armor...for whatever reason women SAY they want a knight but they want a thug.

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    Also; to impress a chick, do the helicoptordick!
    ffs my partner does that all the damn time.

Girl: i think i like u
    Boy: MANNNNNN TRUE??? I LOV U WANT TO BE WITH U FOR EVER wHAT U THINK?
    girl: uh, i call u.....

that is the resumé of the post, dont do THIS
    Last edited by Balinos; 2011-09-20 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katcall View Post
    Girl here. OP, you sound nuts, clingy, annoying, insecure, and very possibly terrible in bed. I'm surprised it took her that long to ignore you.
    The guy is like 12 - 14 give him a break, we all had to learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girl here. OP, you sound nuts, clingy, annoying, insecure, and very possibly terrible in bed. I'm surprised it took her that long to ignore you.
    I'll probably get an infraction for this but you're being a bitch. This guy is in his teens and he's made a few mistakes. It always happens. You're the epitome of what people have said what girls act like. Least you could do would be to give him some fucking advice. Jesus you hypocrite.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Sodant View Post
    The only thing i think you did wrong was ask her if she truelly has feelings for you. I know its hard. But in my experience when i try to think too much about what shes thinking i make mistakes. Just enjoy her and don't question her. A guy having doubts about a girl is generally very unatractive. Some people might disagree with me on this but. From my own experience. The best way to win a girls heart is to be kind to her. Have no doubts about her. Be fun and take good care of her. Just think to yourself that doubting about her feelings for you is bad. Because she is with you and wether she has feelings or not. You will find out anyway.

Just give her some space. Act a bit distant then tell her you know she has feelings for you and that the two of you should just be together. Show some attitude ! Good luck !
    Agreed.

Be more confident in yourself and in her. The rest will happen naturally. Stop trying to force it.

Deleted
    You got played. Just move on, she's not interested. And please don't turn into one of the creepy stalkers, you're kinda heading that way allready Find someone who feels the same and be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Behold, the ultimate secret to getting women, tested and approved by myself:

WATCH FIGHT CLUB WITH HER.
    I´m not even kidding, I don´t know why but this movie works like a charm, at least it did for me.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Just tell her up front, like in her face, that you wanna know whats going on.

Then just leave after you get your answer..... and that's when you hit your detonator and you just walk away like you don't have time to watch an explosion

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    I'll probably get an infraction for this but you're being a bitch. This guy is in his teens and he's made a few mistakes. It always happens. You're the epitome of what people have said what girls act like. Least you could do would be to give him some fucking advice. Jesus you hypocrite.
    Agree with you Romulan that comment was completely out of line he’s only young, I’m sure the majority here where no different.

The funny thing is that i was EXACTLY like the OP, when i was 12-15 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Royaltru View Post
    I lol'd, because I got the same impression. It's alright though if he's still a teenager... everyone has to learn it once in their life.
    Dunno why I was even reading this thread but the trolls are normally funny.

I knew it immediately to be the same.

I'm surprised she hasn't contacted the police tbh. Stalker on the loose etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

This makes me cry in side... very beta IMO. You need to start talking to other girls and not get stuck up on this one. Don't believe the Hollywood BS and the "fairy tale" story. You are NOT in love with her after a week. It's puppy love, not true love.

Glad you at least got the balls to ask her finally.

Now just let it go, don't send stupid text messages or so. Just wait untill she says something and for now just practise your newly found selfconfidence on other women. She doesn't seem to care anyways and has no sense at all about relationships (same for you) so it would have been a shipwreck of a relationship anyways.

Oh and if a girl asks you if she can change her facebook status, just say yes next time. If she wasn't interested in you she wouldn't have asked and who cares, it is just facebook. The question you asked her back was kind of pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by Shiravan View Post
    ffs my partner does that all the damn time.
    Ahhh ur one of those ones that prefers someone to finger their bumhole.

o_O

To impress girls you do things like not play wow. Not make posts on wow forums showing your inexperienced, and just go out and do what you do and learn yourself.

"innit".
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either a male who is trolling. Or extremely dumb.

All i got from his post is that he is clingy. Nuts? How do you know that? Annoying? How do you know? Insecure? Well yeah, he is probably young. Terrible in bed? Sounds like you know op.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Im just gonna say that I am older guy and im just going to be straight up with you ....she does not like you . She has a lot of guys who like her not just you and she knows it so she wants a bad boy cocky asshole who does not care if she likes him or not ...sadly that is how it is with attractive woman ....anyways good luck bro .
    Hate to break it to you OP, but this guy is absolutely right. You would be surprised at how many girls are not that into the sappy shit and would prefer a "nice shoes wanna fuck?" kind of guy. I was contacted via facebook from an old high school crush I had, I remember back then I would buy her stuff on lunch etc and I was just a shy sappy queer when it came to her, so she never really liked me back. We chatted via facebook, and she asks to meet up for drinks. I go and meet her and within 20 minutes I am in her backseat fucking her guts out of her mouth. The girl I tried to be so hopelessly romantic to when all I had to do was buy her a few drinks and jokingly, yet seriously, compliment her tits...who would of thought.

Trust me, you need to man up a bit, there will be plenty of little "romantic" things you can do for her once you get her, but for now just cut to the chase and let her know that your into her, you want her, and your cock is hard. A woman will always expect you to make the right move, but sometimes you just need to say fuck it and go for it.

hmm... sounds like you mosbyed her.